True Epl Coverage

binnsy

Are you cancelling TrueVisions?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to cancel True due to them not getting the EPL?

• Yes. Have already or will be cancelling my True subscription.
    • No. I will keep it but may also change my viewing package.
    • Never had True Sports package

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the first time that I have watched live football on CTH. The picture quality is impressive.

Would you not expect that, it is HD after all?

Pat you have a very sarcastic nature. I am commenting that the picture is good and i think better than True.Did I upset you somewhere along the line?

It's the first time that I have watched live football on CTH. The picture quality is impressive.

Would you not expect that, it is HD after all?

Pat you have a very sarcastic nature. I am commenting that the picture is good and i think better than True.Did I upset you somewhere along the line?

Rick - Not being sarcastic at all mate and there is no need to get upset. I was just poitning out that it's a no brainer that HD will be an impressive picture, that is the whole idea. As for the True comparison, I never saw that? Cheers.

Edited by Pattaya Pat

I think that CTH are doing a great job. No complaints from me.

The article can be read here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/664994-thumbs-up-for-ais-mobile-app-thumbs-down-for-cth/

I'm sure CTH are doing a great job - I just wish they were able to provide coverage to condos in central Bangkok. Thank goodness for 365Sport!

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/664994-thumbs-up-for-ais-mobile-app-thumbs-down-for-cth/

I'm sure CTH are doing a great job - I just wish they were able to provide coverage to condos in central Bangkok. Thank goodness for 365Sport!
They can but your crap Condo comitee won't let them.

Get a new bunch.

Sent from my Novo10 Hero using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Not got CTH yet, (watch football in the pub* anyway) but notice they do not update the scores on other games being played, which for me is half the point of watching.

Or can this be done and the pub is missing something.

*pub/Thai bar.

Not got CTH yet, (watch football in the pub* anyway) but notice they do not update the scores on other games being played, which for me is half the point of watching.

*pub/Thai bar.

It can be done to a degree by flicking to stadium channel 6 which is four way split screen,if the pub in question wanted they could run this channel through a second box,highly unlikely though,and with the advent of Internet on mobile phones the scores are never further away.

I detested the ticker tape scores coming up on True as i liked to watch the reruns without knowing the score.

*pub/Thai bar.

It can be done to a degree by flicking to stadium channel 6 which is four way split screen,if the pub in question wanted they could run this channel through a second box,highly unlikely though,and with the advent of Internet on mobile phones the scores are never further away.

I detested the ticker tape scores coming up on True as i liked to watch the reruns without knowing the score.

Blimey, I thought I was bad.

What do you do, go to bed at the final whistle and then watch the re-runs the following day?

*pub/Thai bar.

What do you do, go to bed at the final whistle and then watch the re-runs the following day?

If the fixtures look decent enough yes,I preferred to not know the scores,if not i just watch MOTD on BBC iplayer.

*pub/Thai bar.

If the fixtures look decent enough yes,I preferred to not know the scores,if not i just watch MOTD on BBC iplayer.

MOTD has never been available on iplayer?

They can but your crap Condo comitee won't let them.

Get a new bunch.

Sent from my Novo10 Hero using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

My condo have told me that CTH can't install a communal satellite dish (like True have done) and their cable infrastructure doesn't cover my area of Bangkok (Phra Khanong). I could get an individual dish and that's where the condo committee/rules are being bloody minded.

Anyway, I love where I live in all other respects and 365Sports are proving to be a life saver. So I really don't care about CTH any more and will be looking forward to the start of the NFL season on True/ASN.

*pub/Thai bar.

It is this year,must have been the football league show when West Ham were in the Micky mouse league,my bad.

*pub/Thai bar.

It is this year,must have been the football league show when West Ham were in the Micky mouse league,my bad.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b007t9y1

*pub/Thai bar.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b007t9y1

Yep.It is on this Year but not until midnight on the Tuesday UK time. The option is uk-tv.asia or thaiexpat tv, then you can watch MOTD the following morning.

Another Hammer, there are a few of Us on here.

Okay who was the clown with the thing? on top of his head? CTH have now dragged Premier League football down to their level of inane humour with this, even their presenters looked embarrassed by it all. Please don't say, well its early days yet and it will get better, sorry no it won't. They have dragged our national sport down to the level of a circus act and its bloody embarrassing. I have watched football in many countries over the years and I have never seen it treated with so much disrespect. Most educated countries take football with a passion that beggars belief, but here they have none. I am no lover of Truevisions believe me, but at least their presentation was nearly professional, but CTH are a fck.. joke from start to finish. Couldn't believe when they repeated it with another "guest" for the Arsenal vs Spurs game. If I didn't love Football so much (its picture quality and English commentary is good by the way), I would throw the whole thing out but that would cutting my nose off to spite my face. It just makes me cringe when they show this crap, please guys get professional instead of marketable.

• Like 1

Okay who was the clown with the thing? on top of his head? CTH have now dragged Premier League football down to their level of inane humour with this, even their presenters looked embarrassed by it all. Please don't say, well its early days yet and it will get better, sorry no it won't. They have dragged our national sport down to the level of a circus act and its bloody embarrassing. I have watched football in many countries over the years and I have never seen it treated with so much disrespect. Most educated countries take football with a passion that beggars belief, but here they have none. I am no lover of Truevisions believe me, but at least their presentation was nearly professional, but CTH are a fck.. joke from start to finish. Couldn't believe when they repeated it with another "guest" for the Arsenal vs Spurs game. If I didn't love Football so much (its picture quality and English commentary is good by the way), I would throw the whole thing out but that would cutting my nose off to spite my face. It just makes me cringe when they show this crap, please guys get professional instead of marketable.

You could always watch sky news for 15 minutes.

While I was a little perturbed as to who and what this guy was doing on there,I was far from offended as I simply changed channel.

Do you speak fluent Thai ?

If so what was so disrespectful regarding his comments.

Granted he looked like he was acting like the class clown.

But I can't see why you've got your knickers in a twist over it.

CTH have done a good job on providing live fixtures with English commentary. Any production company could have achieved this though. After that, their quality of content is horrific! I used sport365 for the analysis, love watching managers' post match reaction and reviewing incidents. Something CTH haven't done yet! Re-runs all over the shop too. Counting down the days until we get PLTV. Hopefully in time for the spurs Chelsea match.

What they have done so far is provide the required bare minimum, which is to show live games with English commentary, thankfully, at least these clowns have got that right. But If that translates to doing a 'great job' as some on here seem to think, then my name Is Robert De Niro.

What they have done so far is provide the required bare minimum, which is to show live games with English commentary, thankfully, at least these clowns have got that right. But If that translates to doing a 'great job' as some on here seem to think, then my name Is Robert De Niro.

Nice to meet you Robert

*pub/Thai bar.

Couldn't agree more!

You could always watch sky news for 15 minutes.

While I was a little perturbed as to who and what this guy was doing on there,I was far from offended as I simply changed channel.

Do you speak fluent Thai ?

If so what was so disrespectful regarding his comments.

Granted he looked like he was acting like the class clown.

But I can't see why you've got your knickers in a twist over it.

It seems to be a requirement to have an idiotic looking clown, usually a fat katoey, in many Thai programs. I'm sure they wouldn't do it if the majority of Thai viewers didn't enjoy it. It would be nice to have half time chat in English, but for now until things change, catching up with the news at HT or making the tea suffices. There's always good old Match of the Day on BBC1 for highlights, which can be watched the next morning.