How To Get A Motocircle License

DrAzTiK

Go to your local licence office with your driver's licence from your own country, passport, proof of residency (from Immigration or your PYB), several photo copies of each and some cash.

He doesn't have a license from his own country, so no point in taking that :)

So take passport, proof of residency (go to immigration office for that) and medical certificate to the local DLT. You'll have to do some visual tests, a drivers test and a theory test.

Good luck.

Go to your local licence office with your driver's licence from your own country, passport, proof of residency (from Immigration or your PYB), several photo copies of each and some cash.

He doesn't have a license from his own country, so no point in taking that smile.png

So take passport, proof of residency (go to immigration office for that) and medical certificate to the local DLT. You'll have to do some visual tests, a drivers test and a theory test.

Good luck.

I missed the point that he didn't have a licence from back home. That probably makes the process more difficult. There's a one hour lecture in Thai on how to fall under the wheels of a truck in our area/ At least, that's all that they seem to learn.

Yes, I forgot about the joke medical certificate. Pay a few Baht at a clinic for it and never have a doctor check you.

Thank you . yes I don't have any license form my country so I hope it will be ok. (actually I had the 50cc license but I have lost the card since a longtime)

I rent my motocycle so I think maybe there is a insurance...(Hum I should ask to the owner) Surely I will buy a motocycle next month . Can you tell me how and where I can take a good insurance please ?

Edited by DrAzTiK

You may get a license for a motorcycle but I am unsure whether this will lead anywhere for a "motorcircle".cheesy.gif

BTW, I guess you don't have insurance for your bike as well? coffee1.gif

I think the motorcircle is the circle they ride around to pass the testlaugh.png

Thank you . yes I don't have any license form my country so I hope it will be ok. (actually I had the 50cc license but I have lost the card since a longtime)

I rent my motocycle so I think maybe there is a insurance...(Hum I should ask to the owner) Surely I will buy a motocycle next month . Can you tell me how and where I can take a good insurance please ?

Find out where your DLT ( Department of Land and Transport ) office is, they will tell you what you will need to bring to obtain a license and taking a test and go through the motions.

You can use the hired motorbike, the bike is insured in Thailand not you the rider, you can get additional personal insurance if you want it.

Take a Thai friend with you if possible it will make life a little be easier.