Asean In A Few Years Time (Employment)

As far as I understand it there will be an agreement signed in the future between ASEAN countries with regards to work / visa free residency e.g. a Thai working in Singapore without the need for an employment pass similar to employment laws in European countries for European nationals? Anyone know more on the subject, please share......thanks.

Ditto. No way.

If so, the populations of certain countries, such as Indonesia and the Philippines, would be half of what they are now, and there will be more Indonesians in Brunei than Brunei natives.

Maybe tourist visas would be an open thing, but they would have to keep control of it, eg requiring a return/onward ticket when entering.

On the other hand it seems to have been easy for Thai girls in the companionship business to go to Singapore and Brunei for some years.

It's interesting that there are so few Filipinas working said industry in Thailand when you will find them in almost every other Asian country, Particularly interesting when other imports - Russians and West Africans - seem to be able to make a living selling their booty to Farang. The Filis I've met in KL seem completely at home - very adaptable people, and I have no doubt that they would prefer Thai food to their own 'cuisine'. ;)