Sick As Fup Update

SmoggyDMC

Its now nearly 4 weeks since my return from my first trip to pattaya. I can now say that the initial feelings of loss, mourning and complete despair have subsided some what or have been supressed. I am now left with constant fantasies of my next trip.

The ugly truth of mundane reality is now grudgingly accepted. I think the place is still in my dreams every night but the alcohol is making me remember less and less of dreams each morning.

Each day is now a chore that i must contend with, with the very slight feeling of happiness of knowing that i am one day closer to my return.

It is with great sadness that i must admit that my days of perving in tesco's are well and truly over, as i have dicovered that i no longer have any sexual desires for english women at all.

As i write this, in a haze of whisky induced sincerity, i realise that i am truly the happiest man on earth.......for i have finally discovered PATTAYA!!!!

I think you should check out a forum called Pattaya addicts. It doesn't have a cure but it can provide some treatment for your problem.

Yes, here is the place for the been there, done that posters, whereas other forums are for those still there, still doing it.

Smoggy your not a mate of mine using an alias are you !!!! well done my friend you have gone viral i have sent you round the world your posting made me laugh so much your on the notice board this morning in South Africa also.

No don't shout to much how good Thailand is else they will all want to come, then there will be less for you, queues in bars perish the thought. Can you imagine waiting for a beer in crowded bar then when she gets to serve you she looks like a gorilla & whispers ''What do you want'' or even worse, ignores you until she has sent her text!!!!!! Oh so sorry that whats making you feel this way you in the UK, come back soon your depression will lift before you land in Bangkok

Look forward to seeing you soon in the land of smiles ( only 10 days to go before i am home who's counting) By the way home is now Pattaya!!!

Smoggy your not a mate of mine using an alias are you !!!! well done my friend you have gone viral i have sent you round the world your posting made me laugh so much your on the notice board this morning in South Africa also.

No don't shout to much how good Thailand is else they will all want to come, then there will be less for you, queues in bars perish the thought. Can you imagine waiting for a beer in crowded bar then when she gets to serve you she looks like a gorilla & whispers ''What do you want'' or even worse, ignores you until she has sent her text!!!!!! Oh so sorry that whats making you feel this way you in the UK, come back soon your depression will lift before you land in Bangkok

Look forward to seeing you soon in the land of smiles ( only 10 days to go before i am home who's counting) By the way home is now Pattaya!!!

I'm glad my pain has brought you such deep joy. Sadly my return is still in the very far future. I'm counting the minutes.....so much so, that when people talk to me they ask me why I'm counting aloud. Every penny has turned into a prisoner, stored away until the day that they can feel the warm pocket of a sweet thai lady.

The blank look on peoples faces as i constantly bang on about pattaya is starting to takes its toll. They remind me of the undead. Whilst people talk their natural gibberish the isolation is taking hold, do i interupt them and change the topic to LOS or do i smile politely? Maybe even start counting out loud again?

I'm starting to accept that this is my new life, time in thailand and time waiting in between. I cannot complain i suppose, as most men dream of a non-existant afterlife, i know that every year of my short life i'll be enjoying the closest thing that there ever will be to heaven.