Garcinia Cambogia -- In My Experience, This Stuff Really Works

Jingthing

Lot of this stuff is not so good, got mine off ebay as could not find it in a shop, turns out it's made just up the road in Samut Prakan In a month lost 4k so does seem to work so far.

Yes be careful what supplements you take, we are a Manufacturer of Garcinia and many other supplements and we are horrified by what you can buy from the Chinese. Try to buy from a GMP And Gov authorised Maker.

As for Garcinia we find it works better with a small amount of Senna in it (10mg per 250mg) also try to detox and cleanse your colon first, we make a pill with Turmeric, Senna, Aloe Vera, and black pepper. works really well. wink.png

www.loeiherbs.com

Senna is a LAXATIVE.

Black pepper is a LAXATIVE.

Obviously black pepper is good with food but to take all the time might make you laxative dependent.

Taking laxatives all the time is known to be risky for health.

Laxatives for weight loss long term is a pretty STUPID idea.

This is not the thread for commercial spam.

• Like 1

Senna can be used as a Laxative, in a Garcinia pill @ dose of 10mg it is not and helps, look at the many many top brand products that use it!

The Colon cleanse is 60 pill for 30 days then you stop using it, so its not long term.

Its not Commercial spam just giving advice and trying to help, a lot of people grab the cheapest thing they can find.

Senna can be used as a Laxative, in a Garcinia pill @ dose of 10mg it is not and helps, look at the many many top brand products that use it!

The Colon cleanse is 60 pill for 30 days then you stop using it, so its not long term.

Its not Commercial spam just giving advice and trying to help, a lot of people grab the cheapest thing they can find.

Sorry, not impressed.

You used the scare tactics about fake Chinese chemicals.

This a Thailand based forum.

That's more like marketing for US or European markets.

There are easily available Thai sourced products here that don't use Chinese chemicals.

Please if you have something to sell here, or profit from here, consider paying for an advert.

Of course it was commercial spam.

You admitted it was your own company.

You have something to sell and you saw this thread as a vehicle to sell it.

Edited by Jingthing

The issue of warning against Chinese chemical HCA has been well covered already on this thread. I just don't want people pushing pills for profit using this thread to promote their products. So yes I am judging the motivation, the link, and the scare tactics as an obvious sales pitch. Enough said. Your commercial message has been sent.

Edited by Jingthing

The issue of warning against Chinese chemical HCA has been well covered already on this thread. I just don't want people pushing pills for profit using this thread to promote their products. So yes I am judging the motivation, the link, and the scare tactics as an obvious sales pitch. Enough said. Your commercial message has been sent.

There is a lot of False information on this thread. You can Only have a Garcinia HCA percentage by extracting a standardized extract, you say your Garcinia is whole fruit yes?

So how have they managed to get a 60% HCA by using just Powdered fruit.

so stop bickering you like kids in kindergarten. hit-the-fan.gif

Garcinia is an appetite suppressant, as capsules pictine.

It is not no cure, he pretends to lose weight. Just reduce hunger.

If you eat less, and varied, you'll lose weight.

Made from time to time cures "konjac". These are kinds of pasta that soak in a kind of mixture, it is not bad, but you get tired, (hence the courses) and it sells to Tesco, Market Village, Hua Hin.

Stop bickering? A person is doing marketing in the form of giving very bad advice, its not bickering to tell him to cease this.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about

Senna can be used as a Laxative ..... I know that

5mg in a Pill is not a laxative it is healthy for your colon, just like a glass of wine is good for you, drinking 5 bottles is not. Engage your brain before you type please

A colon cleanse pill is:

190 mg Curcuma Longa

50 mg Aloe Vera

5mg Black Pepper (Makes Turmeric work)

5mg Senna Leaf

How is this bad advice ?

It is not no cure, he pretends to lose weight. Just reduce hunger.

I really have to give my scale a SPANKING for pretending to show a much lower number. cheesy.gif

I do agree 100 percent and have said so many times:

GC is not a "cure" for obesity.

Just taking the GC pills isn't enough.

It is not magic.

It can be helpful if it helps people eat more healthy foods, reduce portions, reduce obesity promoting foods, and reduce cravings for obesity promoting foods.

Taking something that can potentially decrease your appetite is of course beneficial for weight loss. Pumping water up your ass on the other hand has no benefits for healthy weight loss, end of story.

Edited by Kaalle

I meant "colon cleansing", whether it be with water or pills or whatever...

You just embarrassing yourself now cheesy.gifclap2.gif

Colon cleansing can help improve your body’s overall health and wellness, and may even reduce your risks for colon cancer.

Makes the digestive system more effective

As the colon is cleansed, it pushes undigested waste through your system, clearing the way for good nutrient absorption. If waste remains in the body for too long, it becomes a breeding ground for bacteria and illness. A clean colon from a colon detox allows undigested waste to pass easily through your system.

Maintains regularity and prevents constipation

Constipation — especially when it's chronic — causes a sluggish digestive response, which in turn leaves waste in the system longer. This increases the likelihood that toxins will be released into the bloodstream. It is also a cause of other illnesses and irritations, such as hemorrhoids and varicose veins.

Increases energy

Releasing the toxins from your body is rejuvenating because it refocuses the energy usually used for forcing waste through your intestines to other parts of your body. People who have undergone colon detoxification say they have better blood circulation, more restful sleep and a boost in energy.

Increases the body's absorption of vitamins and nutrients

A colon that has been cleansed allows only water, vitamins and nutrients to be absorbed into the bloodstream, rather than releasing toxins and bacteria through the colon walls. When the colon is detoxified, it clears the way for essential nutrients to filter into your body unobstructed.

Improves concentration

Poor diet and ineffective vitamin absorption can cause you to become distracted and lose your concentration. The buildup of mucous and toxins in your colon can keep your body from getting what it needs to function, even if you eat a consistently healthy diet. Cleansing the colon with a detox diet can be the difference between feeling alert and not being able to focus. This has far-reaching ramifications for work, your relationships and your overall health.

Kick-starts weight loss

Foods lacking in fiber move through the digestive tract at one-quarter the pace of high-fiber choices. This slow-moving food produces excess mucous that literally sticks to the intestinal walls, weighing the intestinal tract down with pounds of decaying fecal matter.

Colon cleansing has the potential to aid weight loss; some people claim to have lost up to 20 pounds over the course of a month. The average human colon weighs about four pounds empty and can hold up to eight meals' worth of food before digestion finally occurs. A colon cleansing can result in significant weight loss and kick-start your metabolism, as well as refocus your attention on better food choices and whole-body wellness.

Decreases risk of colon cancer

All the toxins that you eat, drink, breathe in and absorb through your skin end up being processed by your gastrointestinal system and liver. If they are not forced from your colon and liver as quickly as possible, they can wreak havoc on your body's systems. By releasing stagnant body waste, you reduce the causes and the risk of polyps, cysts and cancerous growths in your colon and gastrointestinal tract.

Increases fertility

Colon cleansing, as well as increased fiber intake and healthy food choices, improves regularity and helps keep your weight under control. Fat is estrogen-based, and if too much is present, becoming pregnant becomes more difficult. A colon that is weighed down by years of buildup can also press on the uterus and surrounding reproductive organs in women, causing strain.

Colon cleansing rids the body of many chemicals and toxins that affect the egg and sperm. Many naturopaths recommend that both partners undergo colon cleansing before attempting pregnancy.

Maintains pH balance in the bloodstream

Foods that cause colon blockages are acid-forming — particularly high-protein diets without enough fiber. This leads to general malaise in the body. The tissue of the colon eventually becomes diseased and inflamed, reducing the colon's ability to do its job, which is to allow only water, minerals and vitamins to pass into the bloodstream. If yeasts, molds, fungus, bacteria, parasites or fecal material enter the bloodstream and connected tissue, the body's pH will be thrown out of balance.

Improves whole-body well-being

Ridding the colon of waste and toxins by releasing layers of colon buildup can lead to feelings of lightness, strength and overall good health.

Yes I originally said that in my opinion doing a gentle Colon cleanse, will help the effects of Garcinia, a very similar position you had taken with Green Coffee Bean and Garcinia. Which you aired here.

But You immediately said you would be addicted to Black pepper and Be taking Laxative and would be very bad for you, MY OPINION is very different and as a Manufacturer of many products I wish to answer, and ask why you think these doses of Black Pepper and Senna are addictive and a Laxative?

Also Garcinia it is not Tamarind or the Purple fruit that you see in pictures. It is Som kheg (ส้มแขก)) the HCA cannot be measured from Dried Whole fruit, Garcinia and Eating one Garcinia fruit would be like 20+ whole fruit capsules of 500mg. How would you know the garcinia fruits HCA from one tree to another, without standardising the extract find out.

Just trying to straighten out a few of your misleading posts.

We are a Manufacturer

We sell 50 Metric Tons of herbs at a Time, I have absolutely no interest in selling here really!. what to sell a few packs on THAI VISA get REAL!!! in fact anybody who wants real Garcinia Made in A GMP, HACCP and is Government approved can PM me for a free pack, just to see the difference and the TRUTH and that goes for Colon Pills too.

post-37101-0-23323000-1412156173_thumb.p going to get real Rich giving away free pills facepalm.gif ..Answer the questions, you are giving false information to potential would be users. What a Sad little Man you are clap2.gif

I don't recognize the authority of the above poster on this or any subject and he has provided nothing here that would back it up. I certainly will not be responding to any of his questions (as I don't respect his authority enough to bother and yes I continue to question his motivations for posting on this thread). If he was a medical scientist I think that would have already been revealed.

BTW, did he just post a FAT JOKE ... on this forum meant to be SUPPORTIVE to people with weight issues? It was subtle but if so, that is despicable.

I posted here as someone with personal experience using a local GC product. I have posted the brand already. I am not suggesting it is the only brand you can or should try, but it easily available in Thailand.

I do not represent myself as a scientist or authority other than that.

Others can judge for themselves. Take his "free" stuff if you wish,

I will put the above mentioned on ignore now. How others will to respond to him up to you.

Edited by Jingthing

Anyone wanting confirmation of our Authority send email to [email protected] and i will reply,

Just that there is a lot of false info here. also I do not like defamatory remarks saying taking our pills will lead to addictions and Laxative effects, with no understanding at all.

Which he and others have immediately accused me of, I was trying to help people who might have an interest in Garcinia as the thread suggests.

post-121798-0-61958000-1412162128_thumb.

post-121798-0-92365600-1412162161_thumb.

post-121798-0-81447700-1412162194_thumb.

post-121798-0-20793500-1412162224_thumb.

post-121798-0-42260700-1412162258_thumb.

post-121798-0-11809900-1412162414_thumb.

post-121798-0-96734900-1412162574_thumb.

I meant "colon cleansing", whether it be with water or pills or whatever...

You just embarrassing yourself now cheesy.gifclap2.gif

"Wall of text"

And you prove this by copy pasting a text with weird mixed fonts and no source reference?

Edited by Kaalle

Stop bickering? A person is doing marketing in the form of giving very bad advice, its not bickering to tell him to cease this.

So is this your opinion, or are you an Expert, So you are telling everybody that our Colon Cleanse Pill is very Bad for you yes?

Or did you just spout your opinion with no knowledge reference or anything, you thought it was "Sticking Water Up Your Ass" you did not even look at the Ingredient of the pill

Turmeric is very Good for your Colon , Stomach, Digestive system

Aloe Vera is the same. These are 2 main ingredient

Tiny amount of Black Pepper and Senna for helping the Turmeric work and Helping you Colon absorb more Nutrients

So tell us why it is very bad advice and not good for you please?

The other know it all said you would end up as an addict again without looking at the make up of the pill, yet he give false info throughout this thread.

Reference for Turmeric http://www.cancer.org/treatment/treatmentsandsideeffects/complementaryandalternativemedicine/herbsvitaminsandminerals/turmeric

Reference for Aloe vera http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/265800.php

Colon Cleanse?

That is eating laxatives in the wrong believe that there are some sticky toxins in the bowel?

I think that is well known as Hokus Pokus without any medical reason......Only good to take the money of uneducated or desperate people.

Telling people without constipation to eat laxatives for health reasons is mildly harmful to their health and of course fraud, as some diarrhea wouldn't help against anything.

So is this your opinion, or are you an Expert, So you are telling everybody that our Colon Cleanse Pill is very Bad for you yes?

Or did you just spout your opinion with no knowledge reference or anything, you thought it was "Sticking Water Up Your Ass" you did not even look at the Ingredient of the pill

Tiny amount of Black Pepper and Senna for helping the Turmeric work and Helping you Colon absorb more Nutrients

The other know it all said you would end up as an addict again without looking at the make up of the pill, yet he give false info throughout this thread.

Reference for Turmeric http://www.cancer.org/treatment/treatmentsandsideeffects/complementaryandalternativemedicine/herbsvitaminsandminerals/turmeric

And this pertains to weight loss in what regard?

loose of water? Feeling unwell and sitting on the toilet with diarrhea reduces your appetite for a while?

A clean Colon absorbs the HCA from Garcinia more efficiently

loose of water? Feeling unwell and sitting on the toilet with diarrhea reduces your appetite for a while?

Why are you talking about Diarrhea, a colon cleanse (proper) pill and a Laxative are completely different

Why are you talking about Diarrhea, a colon cleanse (proper) pill and a Laxative are completely different

Here a bit from Wikipedia....they can word it better than I can do: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colon_cleansing

Begin quote:

No scientific evidence supports the alleged benefits of colon cleansing,[2] and it "has no known medical value and risks damage to the rectum or bowel." The bowel itself is "not dirty” and, unless disease or medication interfere, "nature does a fine job of clearing out wastes."[3] Certain enema preparations have been associated with heart attacks and electrolyte imbalances, and improperly prepared or used equipment can cause infection or damage to the bowel. Frequent colon cleansing can lead to dependence on enemas to defecate and some herbs may reduce the effectiveness of prescription drugs.[4]

The symptoms that are attributed to auto-intoxication—headache, fatigue, loss of appetite and irritability—are actually caused by mechanical distention within the bowel, such as irritable bowel syndrome, rather than toxins from putrefying food.[5][6][7] The benefits anecdotally attributed to colon cleansing are vague and the claims made by manufacturers and practitioners are based on a flawed understanding of the body.[8][9] There is little evidence of actual benefit to the procedure, and no evidence that it can alleviate the symptoms that are attributed to the theories of colon cleansing.[10]

As the colon normally expels waste, colon cleansing is generally unneeded.[3][11] Colonic irrigation can disrupt the bowel's normal flora and if done frequently can result in electrolyte depletion with dehydration.[11] Rare but severe adverse events have been rectal perforation[12] and amoebic infection from poorly sterilised equipment.[13] Another claim is that it may impede the colon's shedding of dead cells.[14]

• 1 month later...