Going For The Full 270

I would do on the 20th but in last decade have not seen any reports of refusal to allow on final day (Thai meaning seems to be until midnight on that date - but in English that does not appear to be the case and some immigration officers used to use that as a gotya).

• Like 1

I would do on the 20th but in last decade have not seen any reports of refusal to allow on final day (Thai meaning seems to be until midnight on that date - but in English that does not appear to be the case and some immigration officers used to use that as a gotya).

That's my reading too... 'must be utilized before 21 MAR 2013' but given the issue date is 21 SEP 2012 it's hard to tell. I guess I'll play it safe and do it on the 20th which means 269 days (best yet)

• 4 weeks later...

Just an update. I asked the immigration officer yesterday about using the last entry on day of the 'use before' date and he said the same as you. The rules he has state that the validity expires at midnight on the 21st (in my case) which is not what it says on the visa in English. He also said he issues on the day while others do not so it's best to not do it just in case.

Anyway, you were spot on.

lucky the stamp admitted until ...XXX is more clear , as I always do my border run ( not another visa entry ) on the last day admitted , never problem, but real new visa entry I play safe and go 1 day before the use before date stamp

Edited by david555