Guitar Shop In Pattaya....

properperson

ON Central Pattaya Road, as you are going towards Sukhumvit rd (eastbound)pass Foodland on your left and it should be the next or second soi on your left hand side. Approximately 100-150 meters after foodland. Go down this soi and it is halfway down on the left.

• Like 1

Try Mike. He does the repairs on many local musicians instruments here. Fantastic guy. Does great work.

His number is 081-782-1402. Open after 12:00. If you are headed towards Suk on Central, go through the light there by Big C Extra. Turn at the next soi on your left. He's on the right pretty much at the end of the soi that runs into this soi coming from Big C. About 50 meters or so. Sign is on the outside.

post-126581-0-15867500-1362127281_thumb.

Try Mike. He does the repairs on many local musicians instruments here. Fantastic guy. Does great work.

His number is 081-782-1402. Open after 12:00. If you are headed towards Suk on Central, go through the light there by Big C Extra. Turn at the next soi on your left. He's on the right pretty much at the end of the soi that runs into this soi coming from Big C. About 50 meters or so. Sign is on the outside.

also have a broken guitar,so thanks for the heads up...........

great heads up guys - went to see mike today, he really knows his stuff and got to the route of the trouble in seconds............ Edited by properperson

Chalk another one up for Mike. He does my guitars (Martins) and always does a great job and cheaper then anyone else in the world. Glad you found him.

• 10 months later...

Soundhouse in soi town in town on Central Pattaya Road.

Just went there. They have a much better selection of acoustic strings and are also more helpful when buying them, than the large shop on Sukhumvit Rd., opposite the top of Thepprasit Rd. Also have decent capos which the other shop doesn't.

• 5 weeks later...

Does soundhouse have any guitars (acoustic) for sale?

Yes they have a wall of them, I was in there last week, nice selection I think, did not register the names or prices though, medium quality I guess, definitely no Martins or Taylors.

They do have some medium gauge strings though.

• Like 1

Does soundhouse have any guitars (acoustic) for sale?

Yes they have a wall of them, I was in there last week, nice selection I think, did not register the names or prices though, medium quality I guess, definitely no Martins or Taylors.

They do have some medium gauge strings though.

Alot of their things like Mic stands, Guitar stands and much more are far cheaper then the Sukhumvit store.

• 7 years later...

Sorry to revive this old topic, but there do not seem to be any more recent topics on this subject that I can find.

Can anyone please advise where to go in Pattaya to buy either a new or good quality second hand acoustic guitar?

Alternatively I could travel to Bangkok, but prefer not to given the current situation.

21 minutes ago, properperson said:

This guy is selling an electro acoustic Epiphone for 6.500 baht

Thanks for the tip. but I also need to buy accessories... case, picks, capo, tuner, stand etc.

I can probably only get these items at a shop.

And it's always nice to browse to see what other gadgets are available.

Electro acoustic is something I had not considered.

Do you know what model he is selling so I can do my research first to check out the guitar before I contact him and potentially waste his time?

17 minutes ago, Encid said:

Thanks for the tip. but I also need to buy accessories... case, picks, capo, tuner, stand etc.

I can probably only get these items at a shop.

And it's always nice to browse to see what other gadgets are available.

Electro acoustic is something I had not considered.

Do you know what model he is selling so I can do my research first to check out the guitar before I contact him and potentially waste his time?

sorry don't know model - message him on facebook ..... can get all the other stuff on if needs be ....... 

44 minutes ago, properperson said:

sorry don't know model - message him on facebook ..... can get all the other stuff on if needs be ....... 

Thanks for the tip... I did and am buying it, picking it up tomorrow.

Now I need to find a shop to buy all the accessories... case, picks, capo, tuner, stand, strings, winder etc.

3 hours ago, Denim said:

I got my Telecaster electric from Lazada. Fast delivery, no damage and was way beyond my expectations.

Purchased many things from Rala music. Always quick an efficient.

I use Rala and they've never failed me.

Thanks for the suggestions and recommendations for Rala Music, but I really want a local shop here in Pattaya so I can browse through what's available.

Choosing a pick for example is all about personal preference, some people like them more rigid than others. :whistling:

Edited by Encid

3 hours ago, Encid said:

Thanks for the suggestions and recommendations for Rala Music, but I really want a local shop here in Pattaya so I can browse through what's available.

Choosing a pick for example is all about personal preference, some people like them more rigid than others. :whistling:

have sent you a pm with a few ideas ....

• Like 1