Former U S Army Paratrooper Destroys 60 Gubernatorial Campaign Ads: Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Changed my avatar pic to when I got to Thailand about a week ago and helped an old friend out at his farm.

So you must be recently discharged. OP says former soldier, but by your post 144 you have this pic, a week old and still in uniform, in Thailand?

Perhaps the Journo got it wrong. These things happen.

If you want to get wrapped around the axles, perhaps you could just address Bucholz's point 1. Just a thought.

I agree with P1 in 139.

jeezus, fine. got discharged Feb 7. got on the plane Feb 12 now i have to find a <deleted> camera and turn myself around, cuz thats what its all about. got it.

Now that the wizards are out of magic:

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." -Steve Jobs

Hey Andrew I can't believe that people waste their time on this, including us!

dude, chillin like a villain on the interwebs. This guy is like some holy saint who must pass judgment to those who talk the smack on the forum of Asgard.

Would you mind translating that into English. Thanks.

A prime example of what the world doesn't need right now, a pair of adolescent retards.

Unfortunately for the rest of us, we are fast becoming outnumbered.

Not a very nice thing to say. Are you saying you are making the world a better place? I'll join you in a second if you are bro.