Girlfriend Trying To Take My Passport/work Permit

Pineapplesamui

I think your a farang? Thai men never face the kinds of gf problems which farang men do, wonder why?

Were you born yesterday or are you just slow?

Thai men face the same situation every day, how do they deal with it?

They beat the living crap out of the women and NOBODY says sh!t. I have seen it happen on the street in broad daylight in public.

A foreigner does it and they go to jail and get fleeced.

Comprendo?

Don't be silly. All Thai people are jai dee and never do anything wrong.

whistling.gif

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is getting a bank box that easy for farang?

I have been trying to get one in Korat for ages now. No chance. Recently I tried at some branches in Bangkok and also no luck. Big waiting lists for the deposit boxes everywhere it seems.

I have been trying to get one in Korat for ages now. No chance. Recently I tried at some branches in Bangkok and also no luck. Big waiting lists for the deposit boxes everywhere it seems.

Try other alternatives that have safety deposit boxes. I seem to remember a couple of threads about it.

Try other alternatives that have safety deposit boxes. I seem to remember a couple of threads about it.

Sounds like a good business opportunity if some smart someone knows how to jump the bureaucratic hoops to get it done. A Farang run (at least lesser partner) security storage company ,,, hmmmmm?

Intriguing Post.

Work Permits do allow you to get finance here, so that is worrying

I'm not sure a photograph of every passport page will do the trick, I would have thought scans would have been more appropriate.

Whatever she's up to she has been coached in my opinion, however the plan was probably for you never to find out and now the plan is probably dead anyway.

It would be more helpful if posters here could give examples of when they have ever had to photocopy every page of their passport.. or start a new thread by that new name.. This may give you a clue to her intentions.

The only time I've done it was for my work permit application.

Hope you get to the bottom of it!

I think everything will be alright..

I've packed all her stuff up an put it near the front door so she can grab it.

And I would like to swap motorbikes with her as she has mine and I have hers they're the same and I have books for both so that shouldn't be too much I a problem:

Found out she was staying with her sister who happened to dating a mate of mine and he kicked them out this morning for an unrelated reason.

He told me someone fished her phone out of the ocean.

Hopefully she hightails herself back to esan and doesn't cause anyone else any grief.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Bank-boxes are usually very hard to get. Go to the Turist police ASAP. They will talk to her and they are very good at this. Thai don't lie to the police so easy. They will make notes and keep thieese notes. If You have problem later you can back up that your passport have been stolen and by who.

It depends how difficult you deem walking into a bank and asking for one is,last time I checked there was no dark magic involved?

Last time i walked in there was 2-5 year queue.

It depends how difficult you deem walking into a bank and asking for one is,last time I checked there was no dark magic involved?

Last time i walked in there was 2-5 year queue.

Do you have a bank account in Thailand yet?

'Girlfriend' ;-)

Less problems would probably arise if people used better words to describe their relationships. Concubine or Mistress would probably be more fitting for many of these relationships.

No hate OP, but I think you dodged a bullet here.

'Girlfriend' ;-)

Less problems would probably arise if people used better words to describe their relationships. Concubine or Mistress would probably be more fitting for many of these relationships.

Sex toy?

Let's try it in a sentence.

"I came home to find my sex toy stealing all my private documents"

Nope, that doesn't work at all.

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

why does certain forum members get into a personal conversation about some thing that is not related to the topic.

this poor guy is worried about what may or may not happen to him. if you have nothung constructed to offer then butt out

Edited by metisdead
: Font
  • Like 1

why does certain forum members get into a personal conversation about some thing that is not related to the topic.

this poor guy is worried about what may or may not happen to him. if you have nothung constructed to offer then butt out

I don't know,please tell us,why do they?

Edited by metisdead
: 30) Do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes, added emoticons, or altered wording.

Well seeing as the OP had this to say about his recently departed tee rak,

"Hopefully she hightails herself back to esan"

I doubt very much, no matter what the locals upcountry may say or she may tell them, my money is on she wasnt working in the BKK Bank or as a "cashier" in a local sea food joint.