Where To Meet Normal Ladies?

tornado24

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definetely, Im give up of thai women, I have had a lot of nice friends, even girlfriends, from Brazil, Japan, Spain, Philippines, Australia, Korea... But here seems to be that the farangs are crazy people hehehe Im 25 and never have had this issues with ladies, wherever I been... 4 living(Brazil, Spain, Australia, Thailand) and like 10 around! Crazy!

Edited by tornado24

Are mixed! Girlfriends and friends hehe but at the age of 14 to 20 I have had many... Could be butterfly at that time, however, nowadays is not the same.... I think the girls here are afraid of me because Im too handsome!... Make them be more shy! Hahahaha, that was a joke... Really is strange what its going on here, anyway, I dont have difficulties finding a girl for one night, yellow a lot of farangs, infinity... otherwise, scratch the wallet, I just want to meet normal thai ladies to be friends, hang out...etc... All the friends I have here are japanese or farangs, some thai but not really friend, messages, hello, blabla...

Edited by tornado24

Like I at least intimated threads back, why do you think that your finding a hard time meeting normal Thai ladies, and that what is strange going on here, is because there's something the matter with them?

Maybe you just need a lesson on what women really like:

Edited by JLCrab
  • Like 1

God, this thread is so depressing.

Here you go, a moment to reflect.

not_as_normal_ladies_t_shirt_black.jpg

I would say this lady is not exactly 'normal' but I would be happy to meet her. biggrin.png

14157975_s.jpg

Not much I can add to the myriad of other 'suggestions', just that I'm glad it's not me looking for normal. wink.png

God, this thread is so depressing.

Here you go, a moment to reflect.

not_as_normal_ladies_t_shirt_black.jpg

I would say this lady is not exactly 'normal' but I would be happy to meet her. biggrin.png

14157975_s.jpg

Not much I can add to the myriad of other 'suggestions', just that I'm glad it's not me looking for normal. wink.png

Haaaaaa, the ladies ''weights'' are not weights. BUT, the rest is lady. thumbsup.gif

When I was living in CM I have met several very decent ladies via the datingsite called 'dateinasia'. One worked at the DTAC callcenter and we had a love affair for several months, another one appeared to be lesbian and was a teacher, we became close friends. If you have some intuïtion on separating the 'good from the bad' girls this datingsite can be very useful. It's several years ago, but that time there were hardly any bargirls on that website, mostly officegirls, students and single mums.

8 pages and counting...one thing's for sure, this topic sure struck a nerve with the 'middle-aged' white men living here. (middle if they think their living to 100-120 yrs. old that is). A lot of angst created when college-town meets retirement town...whistling.gif

Eh, start again., don't understand your post. Thanks. thumbsup.gif

8 pages and counting...one thing's for sure, this topic sure struck a nerve with the 'middle-aged' white men living here. (middle if they think their living to 100-120 yrs. old that is). A lot of angst created when college-town meets retirement town...whistling.gif

Eh, start again., don't understand your post. Thanks. thumbsup.gif

Check his post history, should give you an idea. smile.png

I call the Visas & Migration to Other Countries Section the Comedy Section as I read the stories of some guy wanting to bring the love of his life (at least as of the last few months or his last trip to Thailand) back to his home country to show off to the folks or maybe live permanently.

Rather than striking a raw-nerve, this section detailing the Shock! Shock! of some young Turk arriving in LOS and not cutting a swath through the young Thai Ladies like Moses parting the Red Sea is for-the-moment-coming in a close second.

There are Thai girls, as I've been told, even some normal Thai ladies, who like those one night stands. They can have some fun, maybe get a little petty-cash out of it, and then after all is over, tell the guy 'So long Charlie. Now leave me alone.' and go and hang out with their girl friends.

Edited by JLCrab

When I was in the PHP(2 months only) the people and the women were awesome!!! Im thinking going back there but Thailand is a easy country.

cannot edit: an easy country

I have met one nice lady this morning... This night will see whats going on!! Hehe 19 years old, pretty and speaks good English, student...

When I was in the PHP(2 months only) the people and the women were awesome!!! Im thinking going back there but Thailand is a easy country.

I have met one nice lady this morning... This night will see whats going on!! Hehe 19 years old, pretty and speaks good English, student...

In what. ? whistling.gif ...............smile.png

For a NORMAL THAI LADY, this could be going on tonight. I have heard YOU most start dreaming of monkhood just at stage 4 hehe

62456_500747839985957_869352855_n.jpg

• Like 2

Dude

There is no normal, this is Thailand, the Thai farang relatinship is basically 90% printed in stone. What is the commen factor with most Thai girls who are decent, or so called with farangs, they are over 30 yrs old, and why, because it has a stigma attached to fail your own kind and go farang, so when they fail with there own kind at 30 and the biological clock is ticking, anyone who has the cash to support there needs will basically do, some Thai woman are diffent but they are the exception and you will not find them, they are few and far between and stay at home!

So you see many farang with young Thai woman, some fat and ugly but wow the chick is hot, everyone is Tom Cruise in Thaialnd no mater how fat and ugly you are, as long as you have some baht in your wallet, and these girls will 99% be from Isaan, where the average pay is below an average farang meal!

CM is the worst place to look for stable long ast relationship, any girl worth there weight would be in Bangkok by now as that where its happeneing and thats where the money is, you always hear Northern girls have white white skin, and you look around and wonder, they all went to Bangkok to live the dream.

I am fairly young and have money, am divorced to a CM woman and can assure you ven my wallet and big BMW does not haul them in, yes u can get he street girls, but as you say you dont want, and neither do I, but ur not gonna find what you are looking for here, sorry.

• Like 1

^ Not a bad summise. Here are girls <URL REMOVED> sadly they think they are.

PS... if anyone can spot a real thai nose in that lot, let us know.

Ironic how despised your average go-go girl has been viewed here, but this is now glamorous

They are some great parties though.

Edited by SeaVisionBurma
removed illegal URL