Where To Meet Normal Ladies?

tornado24

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been here for 8 months last year(wrong lady) now I will be here for a while, Im a student but distance not UNI, I think 90% of farangs are with bar girls, is not possible for me, for one night is ok but not more!

The TV membership is not representative of the expat population as 90% of members are with normal girls (not bar girls). You're asking in the right place.

I would say about 80% of my Farang friends were bargirls, and about 50% are reasonably happy so I'm told. I don't think there is anything abnormal about a bargirl any more than say a shop worker. Anyway, how can anybody say how many of the TV membership are with bargirls?

I have been here for 8 months last year(wrong lady) now I will be here for a while, Im a student but distance not UNI, I think 90% of farangs are with bar girls, is not possible for me, for one night is ok but not more!

The TV membership is not representative of the expat population as 90% of members are with normal girls (not bar girls). You're asking in the right place.

I would say about 80% of my Farang friends were bargirls, and about 50% are reasonably happy so I'm told. I don't think there is anything abnormal about a bargirl any more than say a shop worker. Anyway, how can anybody say how many of the TV membership are with bargirls?

In Thailand normal girls are bar girls.

Have a relationship with a bargirl is something serious, dont forget they are prostitutes! Is not a joke, and a lot of farang play the game! In their home country would they do the same? I dont think so. In Thailand sometimes the people loose the sense

Have a relationship with a bargirl is something serious, dont forget they are prostitutes! Is not a joke, and a lot of farang play the game! In their home country would they do the same? I dont think so. In Thailand sometimes the people loose the sense

As stated in many previous threads, I never mixed with prostitutes in the UK, here every other girl seems too be selling it.

I will never condemn anyone who uses bargirls or prostitutes, yes they are both the same thing, but no one has any right to condemn anyones lifestyle, as long as they conduct their affairs in private and don't interfere with anyone else, and as long as no one has to do anything against their wishes. Anyway, I believe prostitution should be legal, no one has any right to tell anyone else what they can or cannot do with their bodies.

• Like 1

I haven't read any of this thread apart from the subject line, so it's possible someone's already mentioned this:

In the perennial battle between Kindle and iPad (what, you didn't know there was an epic battle in progress??), it seems that The Ladies (the brainier ones, I suppose) are attracted to Kindle-toting men.

To double my chances of women flocking to me, I've been sauntering around the shopping malls toting TWO Kindles. So far it hasn't panned out, but I'm patient. I've considered carrying three, but I think that might come off as a little bit creepy.

T

Carry an Ipad 4, an Iphone which you should continously be receiving fake calls and taxts, too look like a seriuos catch, then have your ipod on the ready shold you see someone in the coffee shop, then you can plug into your music and ignore them, that will get there attention, of ofcourse have atleast 30 000 baht in your wallet so it makes a big buldge in your pants, and when you pay for anything no matter what price makesure they see the thousands coming out, no 20's or 100's.

If thats the type of girl you want welcome to Chiangmai and the life of a farang in Thailand.

Oh, hahahaha, some asked about flight attendants, funny! My ex was one for 2 reputable major carriers, let me give you the scoop. Where in the world are flight attendants thought as he bees knees and farts of Este Lauder, yes you got it Thailand, but the thoughts are inner thoughts of the individual flight attendants the,selves, they are soo stuck up and selfish because in Thailand they earn big bucks, upto 70 000 baht, wow, so high class....get my drift........stay away if you want a serious relationship.

Oh and another, thai girls dont just have 1 man, they keep a harrem of them, just incase some fall by the wayside and some dont dish out the cash enough, oh and dishing out the cash is display of love you know! Lol

Goto love Thailand.

Hi..

There are some good ladies who work bar,and some bad..

Same any country..

Some good ladies work shopping malls, some bad too..

Bottom line , they all want,need the same thing..house,car,money,baby,

and you to take care of her and help family.. bit of land wouldnt go amiss lol...

Happiness n love are things in ones mind..neither can be achieved without money...(your rewards

are you get to live in a beautifull country,great climate,fantastic food,and a lady n family that will "love" you.if it goes well )..

smile.png good luck..

Oh my..."they all need the same thing"?

I guess in your opinion, women only want men for security?

I live near several universities and, based on the overwhelming number of Thai couples that I see, a normal Thai female as described above is looking to hook up with a normal Thai male and has not even considered that she should be looking to hook up with a male who is otherwise.

Indeed, but there are exceptions and I am lucky to have found one :-)

'well you would say that wouldn't you' (apologies to Christine K) and it's what they all say - that they are the exception whistling.gif

(but best wishes anyway)

Edited by binjalin

Our forum member, Renee, is a normal lady you can meet. Just a thought!

Is Renee a she or he? I'm not quite sure sometimeswhistling.gif

but I have to agree.....he she seems NORMALsmile.png

laugh.pngcheesy.gifclap2.gif

Last time I checked I was, but even that can be deceiving in Thailand. The completely fixed ladyboys cover that quite well.

But no, I'm not interested, thank you. Besides that, at 38 I think I'm probably too old for the OP. I'm rapidly reaching "cougar country". And, I'm trying hard not to have any relationship any time soon. I still think if I was a man looking for a That woman who didn't come from the bar scene I'd spend time learning the Thai language. If a good looking guy is just looking for a quick "lay" then one of the transient girls from some foreign country should fill the bill.

Besides that, at 38 I think I'm probably too old for the OP. I'm rapidly reaching "cougar country". And, I'm trying hard not to have any relationship any time soon. I still think if I was a man looking for a That woman who didn't come from the bar scene I'd spend time learning the Thai language. If a good looking guy is just looking for a quick "lay" then one of the transient girls from some foreign country should fill the bill.

I also heard you is ginger....which will probably remove you from many lists....

Besides that, at 38 I think I'm probably too old for the OP. I'm rapidly reaching "cougar country". And, I'm trying hard not to have any relationship any time soon. I still think if I was a man looking for a That woman who didn't come from the bar scene I'd spend time learning the Thai language. If a good looking guy is just looking for a quick "lay" then one of the transient girls from some foreign country should fill the bill.

I also heard you is ginger....which will probably remove you from many lists....

True. Only a select few men are attracted to redheads. I've just learned to live with it. And, most of the cute Thai guys I've met are too short for me. I did meet a tall, good looking Asian man the other day, but he was Chinese. But, as I said before, I'm not interested right now. Maybe never. I'm having too much fun being unattached. And, most of the happy men I've met are likewise unattached.

• Like 1

...as well as add you to quite a few others. wub.png

(If there's ANYTHING hard to find in Thailand -though not quite as hard as it used to be-, it's red-headed chicks!!)

BTW: Time to have kids. Let me know if you need help making some. I've made kids before and it's surprisingly easy. :) )

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

...as well as add you to quite a few others. wub.png

(If there's ANYTHING hard to find in Thailand -though not quite as hard as it used to be-, it's red-headed chicks!!)

BTW: Time to have kids. Let me know if you need help making some. I've made kids before and it's surprisingly easy. smile.png )

Hmm.......... so easy that sometimes you don't even have to be there. whistling.gif

ding ding ding…….unexpected surprise, we might have a match between Renee123 and mr. Kwai !!!
a cougar vs a kwai?....lol

and if Renee is a true ginger, we shouldn’t have to wait too long to call him her “Renee1234” hehetongue.png

As stated in many previous threads, I never mixed with prostitutes in the UK, here every other girl seems too be selling it.

That says a whole lot more about the places you typically hang out at. Which, let's be honest, is a pretty specific and narrow area.

Not that that there is anything wrong with that; I spend more than a little time there myself. I only have a problem with it if people then turn around and make sweeping statements about Thai society based on limited experiences in that specific area.

I will say there is a larger gray area in Thailand. In the West either someone is on the game, in a VERY obvious way, or not. Here though... . . more shades of gray.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai
  • Like 1

That says a whole lot more about the places you typically hang out at. Which, let's be honest, is a pretty specific and narrow area.

Not that that there is anything wrong with that; I spend more than a little time there myself. I only have a problem with it if people then turn around and make sweeping statements about Thai society based on limited experiences in that specific area.

I will say there is a larger gray area in Thailand. In the West either someone is on the game, in a VERY obvious way, or not. Here though... . . more shades of gray.

That's not always true. The internet and craigslist have made it way to easy to be a hooker part time out of your condo to pay for school. Your gf could easily be a internet hooker and you'd never know it.

• Like 1

Quote: "Not that that there is anything wrong with that; I spend more than a little time there myself. I only have a problem with it if people then turn around and make
sweeping statements about Thai society based on limited experiences in that specific area.
I will say there is a larger gray area in Thailand. In the West either someone is on the game, in a VERY obvious way, or not. Here though... . . more shades of gray."

I have to second the bolded statement made by WTK above.

The sweeping statement : "here every other girl seems to be selling it." is over the hill. Tommo was probably too fast to make such an intense humor!

The best places Im still thinking, are restaurants, not bars hehehe

Has anyone thought about Thai air hostesses. ? smile.png

Frequently..... and chinese ones, japanese too, and ......tongue.png

w00t.gif <- This just made me think of Smeper, but that's too freaky to admit to anyone....... D'OH!

Edited by Rob8891