Whinging Farangs

Donz

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was that Aussie comedian in the '80's who did the "D'ya know what I hate" routine?

Well anyway... do ya wanna know what I hate? I hate when the noodle shop doesn't put enough glass noodles in my tom yum, cos I really love glass noodles in my tom yum - lots and lots of them.

:o

Who was that Aussie comedian in the '80's who did the "D'ya know what I hate" routine?

Well anyway... do ya wanna know what I hate? I hate when the noodle shop doesn't put enough glass noodles in my tom yum, cos I really love glass noodles in my tom yum - lots and lots of them.

:o

maybe it's becuz thais don't put glass noodles in their tom yum...which brings me around to what I hate...guess what it is folks?

(see the food forums for further illumination)

Edited by tutsiwarrior

I don't like seeing 60-75yr old men with 18-25yr old women.

I'm a 60-year old bloke with a 45 year-old Thai wife. Should the opportunity present itself to swop her for the right 18-25 year-old I might just do that. And you better stop whingeing about it. :D

I thought that was the whole point?

Kind of like watching your investment grow.

Marry a 20 year old Thai lady now, then in 20 years after that investment has matured you cash her in for a new one. :o

I remember attitudes like this when I see stories about how a 20yr old woman just took her 60yr old husband for a house, land, and bank account.

I used to feel sorry for the guys until I see the esteem that alot of them hold their wives in. Now I just get a good laugh when I read their hard-luck stories.

cv

I don't like seeing 60-75yr old men with 18-25yr old women.

I'm a 60-year old bloke with a 45 year-old Thai wife. Should the opportunity present itself to swop her for the right 18-25 year-old I might just do that. And you better stop whingeing about it. :D

I thought that was the whole point?

Kind of like watching your investment grow.

Marry a 20 year old Thai lady now, then in 20 years after that investment has matured you cash her in for a new one. :o

I remember attitudes like this when I see stories about how a 20yr old woman just took her 60yr old husband for a house, land, and bank account.

I used to feel sorry for the guys until I see the esteem that alot of them hold their wives in. Now I just get a good laugh when I read their hard-luck stories.

cv

I call it karma. :D

They make all those TV ads about how drinking beer chang will make your girlfriend's breasts bigger, and yet they don't.

Liars.

p.s. I didn't see the ads myself, but a farang friend of mine did. He told me.

I think The Ad may have been mistranslated by your mate - it says that chang will make your breasts bigger - another side effect of excess consumption of chang is to increase your perception of the number of breasts your girlfriend has... :o

What about those asshats that dont know how to use the escalator?

Everytime I am leaving the Siam BTS station for some reason there is always someone or a few people who find it neccesary to stop at the bottom for a few seconds before they decide if they need to turn right or turn left.

I make a habbit of slamming into them as hard as possible when my step reaches the bottom. What are these people thinking?