Best Way To Sell Agricultural Land In Phang Nga - Rubber And Palm

Gavin46

I am looking for suggestions on the best way to sell two plots of agricultural land in Phang Nga ... one of 14 rai planted with rubber, the other is 32 rai planted with palm.

So far we have tried this website, another expat website and a couple of Thai websites. We have signs up on the land and have let all the local brokers know.

At the moment we are only reaching expats and Thai people that are very local to where the land is located.

Are there any other methods we should try to reach Thai people living anywhere in Thailand? Are there any Thai newspapers or growers associations that have busy classifieds or forums specifically for selling agricultural land?

Any help much appreciated ... thanks.

Hi Gavin,

I am in Krabi and actually looking for Plam or rubber to buy. A company named Phang Nga Real Estate is lookinf for plots for me, but what they've offered until today didn't really fit well.

So, where are the plots exactly ? Can you submit some information about the age of trees, flat land or hillside, Chanote or other, etc ?

Thanks a lot!

Charlie1

Hi, if we can make sale I'll owe Thaivisa a beer for the quickest sale on record!

There are 2 seperate plots of land situated very close to the road 4240 about 10 minutes drive inland. Road 4240 is off the main Phuket to Khao Lak road, not far from Khao Lak.

Palm Land - Just under 32 rai with about 800 mature trees (about 13 years old, but I need to check exact age) with paved road access to the front of the land and a river on one side. About 500 metres from the main road. About 70% flatish land and 30% on a hill with great views. Chanote Title. Price is 260,000 / Rai

Rubber Land -14 Rai of mature trees that are about to be cut and replanted with new saplings - Chanote Title. This is located on a hill about 1km from the main road. Price is 235,000 / Rai

I can send some photos if you're interested.

I stupidly hadn't thought of estate agents actually in Phang Nga so that's helpful as well thanks.

Cheers

Hi Gavin,

sorry I have to dissapoint you, but Khao Lak (though being in Phang Nga) is too far away from me.

I could buy something in the southernmost part, not that far north, as I want to be able to keep an eye on it, to avoid theft etc.

Thanks anyway, mate and good luck!

(Drink that beer !)

No worries and I'll contact any local estate agents I can find. Good luck with your search.

If anyone else has any suggestions about good methods to advertise the land & reach potential Thai buyers ... please let me know .. thanks!