Change Flight Date Without Going. To Counter? And Rail And Fly Not Possible With Thai Air?

Sandman77

One, not easy question!

I already booked 2 tickets with thai airways at end of July !

The travel agency told me, if you want change flight date you must go directly to counter in bk, it's 1000 baht , in the eu sometime over 100€, so is there another way to pay fees of changing the flight date, then go to the counter?

Thai air have not my visa information. , coz travel agency book the ticket !

Want book also rail and fly, but was not possible at the travel agency, so Is there a way to add rail and fly over the hotline separately !?

Some airline charge you only 1€ for the train!?

The travel agency told me, if you want change flight date you must go directly to counter in bk.

Never heard of this, change my tickets all the time with the travel agent (sometimes have to change the date 3 times for 1 trip).

Better use an other agency next time.

Do you want to change the date of your tickets? Try calling the airline ticketing desk, the number is on their website. They will either take credit-card payment over the phone or you can probably pay at the airport when you go to check-in.

I have no idea what you are wanting to do with the train.

The travel agency told me, if you want change flight date you must go directly to counter in bk.

Never heard of this, change my tickets all the time with the travel agent (sometimes have to change the date 3 times for 1 trip).

Better use an other agency next time.

I think the travel agency doesn't understand exactly what the OP wants, understandably.

• Like 1