Looking For Investors In A Business Ready To Expand

Hi guys inbox me for full details.I have an established business in Phuket,fully legal,that has been going for 5 years.This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person.Investment is needed for us to expand.Unique business and as of this moment,the only business of its kind in Thailand.genuine opportunity.Kindly inbox me for full details.Look forward to hearing from you.

nope and why would i be?? sorry but this is a genuine business opportunity and from experience thai visa is an excellent resource

Why would you perhaps not be. Some of us have been around the block a few times and know to ask questions. smile.png

Wow

seems like a great opportunity. Tell us how much we need to invest.

Post your bank details. and i wiil transfer the funds. By the end of the day.

Or if it is more convenent. I will western union the money.

No need for any paper work. As i trust you are an honest guy

PN_ I'm only intrested in investments of over 1000.00000 bt

Edited by bellboy
  • Like 1

Not quite sure what is offensive about my post guys.It IS a genuine business opportunity and am more than happy to give people all details and to meet in person to any one that is interested.you can meet in our fully REGISTERED business premises here on the island,and,also can meet our existing clients and hear their testimonials.However any suggestions for posting this elsewhere if i am in the wrong place are greatly welcomed.

• 1 month later...