Pyongyang Declares ' State Of War' With South Korea - Agency

webfact

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full war declaration statement from DPRK - KCNA

The moves of the U.S. imperialists to violate the sovereignty of the DPRK and encroach upon its supreme interests have entered an extremely grave phase. Under this situation, the dear respected Marshal Kim Jong Un, brilliant commander of Mt. Paektu, convened an urgent operation meeting on the performance of duty of the Strategic Rocket Force of the Korean People's Army for firepower strike and finally examined and ratified a plan for firepower strike.

The important decision made by him is the declaration of a do-or-die battle to provide an epochal occasion for putting an end to the history of the long-standing showdown with the U.S. and opening a new era. It is also a last warning of justice served to the U.S., south Korean group and other anti-reunification hostile forces. The decision reflects the strong will of the army and people of the DPRK to annihilate the enemies.

Now the heroic service personnel and all other people of the DPRK are full of surging anger at the U.S. imperialists' reckless war provocation moves, and the strong will to turn out as one in the death-defying battle with the enemies and achieve a final victory of the great war for national reunification true to the important decision made by Kim Jong Un.

The Supreme Command of the KPA in its previous statement solemnly declared at home and abroad the will of the army and people of the DPRK to take decisive military counteraction to defend the sovereignty of the country and the dignity of its supreme leadership as regards the war moves of the U.S. and south Korean puppets that have reached the most extreme phase.

Not content with letting B-52 make sorties into the sky over south Korea in succession despite the repeated warnings of the DPRK, the U.S. made B-2A stealth strategic bomber and other ultra-modern strategic strike means fly from the U.S. mainland to south Korea to stage a bombing drill targeting the DPRK. This is an unpardonable and heinous provocation and an open challenge.

By taking advantage of the U.S. reckless campaign for a nuclear war against the DPRK, the south Korean puppets vociferated about "preemptive attack" and "strong counteraction" and even "strike at the commanding forces," openly revealing the attempt to destroy monuments symbolic of the dignity of the DPRK's supreme leadership.

Read more: http://english.ruvr.ru/2013_03_30/Full-war-declaration-statement-from-DPRK-KCNA-910/

-- THE VOICE OF RUSSIA 2013-03-30

I know it's not a popular opinion, but North Korea does have reason to be angry with the USA. The world media is very much concerned with making North Korea look bad.. I'm not entirely convinced that I believe a half of it.

fair enough, we are lucky to be able to have our own opinion, just be thankful we are not in NK where THEY are not allowed the same privilige

• Like 1

this is serious stuff-many of us harbour the secret desire to see North Korea baked in its own rhetoric by US weapons, but the fallout for a large part of the worlds population and the entire world economy would be incalcuable-intense prayers required for cool heads and sensible decisions.

I think that the new north korean leader, being only just in his position, is trying to establish himself and might be just bluffing. However he was educated overseas in Switzerland under a false name and must have some knowledge of the rest of the world.

He might be after food aid/cash desperately, however I cannot remember the situation getting so tense as now.

Hopefully he doesn't go too far in this dangerous game. North Korea has the fifth largest army in the world, one million strong

Having one of the largest Armies is going to help if they are starving, an army marches on it's stomach.

• Like 1

When will the human brain finally evolve?

The North Korean leadership is made up of very neurotic people.

But Human brains are rarely the problem.

Our neuroses are first and foremost entangled in our bodies, not our brains. Irrational thinking is usually a symptom of body related emotive problems not the cause. The irrational neurotic behaviour is body related and merely filters our thoughts to make it appear that our brains are coming up with crap.

The faster humans come to realise and deal with things in this way the better the world will become.

Even university academics 'brains' are so wrapped up in their own body-neuroses that they stubbornly refuse to accept it, despite the insurmountable evidence is that "regular psychology" has got it all so wrong. I mean how many people get angry in their minds without their body being involved in some way? The body has emotive reactions then the brain follows NOT the other way around!!

True "open mindedness" requires one to deal with their bodily neuroses in order to unfilter their perception of the world around them. Its hard enough for a well-to-do individual in the west; fat chance this will happen in the DPRK anytime soon!

See here rather than me rant any more on in this forum: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somatic_psychology

** Extensive analysis was done (by the allies and others since) on the actual effectiveness of strategic bombing in WWII. You should check it out: the results are arguably counterintuitive and will probably surprise you.

North Korea was already completely destroyed by US bombs. there they get all the power and nation building myth from. it made them stronger and more fanatic.

edit to at.

it is not off topic, because it is the same ongoing war since the 50's. there was never peace.

Edited by ZhouZhou
  • Like 1

OK, So far I have engaged about other wars fought by the US and allies, considering it "on topic" as a history as to what the US might or might not do to N. Korea if it fires nukes at S. Korea and/or the US.

But I've had enough of that and I think it's covered, and is now speculation.

I'm really concerned about N. Korea because I think they are evil and crazy. They are also a communist country and they don't think like most of us.

I have my beliefs about what the US and allies would do to N. Korea, but it's a hunch based on history. I don't for a second think they would turn the other cheek and ignore it.

I'll just watch this play out and hope that N. Korea doesn't do what it's threatening to do.

I'm outta here to watch and wait.

If it starts it better end quick. The American public does not have the stomach for war. As soon as the first soldier's funeral, the left will be screaming to end the war. It doesn't matter how many amazing weapons they have, the real fight is with public opinion.

Although it is helpful that hardly anyone knows any North Koreans personally.

Edited by canuckamuck
  • Like 1

When will the human brain finally evolve?

The North Korean leadership is made up of very neurotic people.

But Human brains are rarely the problem.

Our neuroses are first and foremost entangled in our bodies, not our brains. Irrational thinking is usually a symptom of body related emotive problems not the cause. The irrational neurotic behaviour is body related and merely filters our thoughts to make it appear that our brains are coming up with crap.

The faster humans come to realise and deal with things in this way the better the world will become.

Even university academics 'brains' are so wrapped up in their own body-neuroses that they stubbornly refuse to accept it, despite the insurmountable evidence is that "regular psychology" has got it all so wrong. I mean how many people get angry in their minds without their body being involved in some way? The body has emotive reactions then the brain follows NOT the other way around!!

True "open mindedness" requires one to deal with their bodily neuroses in order to unfilter their perception of the world around them. Its hard enough for a well-to-do individual in the west; fat chance this will happen in the DPRK anytime soon!

See here rather than me rant any more on in this forum: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somatic_psychology

i proscribe a thai oily massage with a happy ending.

does wonders for the mind.

I recognise that this could be quite serious, but it is Saturday and we need to be light-hearted. Keeping with the theme of photoshopping North Korean imagery I have had a go myself. Do enjoy!

post-68756-0-42744000-1364625491_thumb.j

I do have more if they are wanted...otherwise I'll just "butt out"

• Like 1

A lot hinges now on whether the powers that be in NK actually believe their own BS. That's the wildcard.

Just talking about that over lunch. Kim Jr was bought up with this regime alive and kicking around him. Even with the international education (which he had to undertake under a shadow of lies....not too positive for the psyche) he received his "home" life would have been continually surrounded with this sort of rhethoric. He just doesn't seem like the kind of person to be strong enough to push past this. :/

I suspect the North Korean leadership are extremely paranoid and possibly divided due to an ongoing power struggle. Whether or not their population are starving seems of little importance, so I think extortion is not the prime motive of North Korea. Whatever the reason they have threatened to use nuclear weapons and left to their own devices will make the same threat again in future, perhaps when they have enough missiles to cause some real damage and reaching other parts of the U.S then Alaska. As with Iran I fear sanctions will not work and ignoring the problem won't make it go away. The only saving grace is they are not religious maniacs who believe in a hereafter.

I recognise that this could be quite serious, but it is Saturday and we need to be light-hearted. Keeping with the theme of photoshopping North Korean imagery I have had a go myself. Do enjoy!

attachicon.gifkimsharks.jpg

I'll see your sharks, and raise you one sub. :)

kicopy.jpg

• Like 1

please wait so i can tune in the telly, as it will be something to watch for 5/6 mins until the yanks fry them

I am sorry to say America will not do anything. They will go to the UN and just tell the North Koreans they are sorry and give up.

Well, they might offer them a few billion to put it on hold.

OK, here's another. I hope that it makes a few people smile in this, potentially, drastic situation. After all there is plenty of evidence of people laughing at their adverseries in times of war. Maybe I'm just ahead of the curve?

post-68756-0-41163300-1364629613_thumb.j

The moves of the U.S. imperialists to violate the sovereignty of the DPRK and encroach upon its supreme interests have entered an extremely grave phase. Under this situation, the dear respected Marshal Kim Jong Un, brilliant commander of Mt. Paektu, convened an urgent operation meeting on the performance of duty of the Strategic Rocket Force of the Korean People's Army for firepower strike and finally examined and ratified a plan for firepower strike.

The important decision made by him is the declaration of a do-or-die battle to provide an epochal occasion for putting an end to the history of the long-standing showdown with the U.S. and opening a new era. It is also a last warning of justice served to the U.S., south Korean group and other anti-reunification hostile forces. The decision reflects the strong will of the army and people of the DPRK to annihilate the enemies.

Now the heroic service personnel and all other people of the DPRK are full of surging anger at the U.S. imperialists' reckless war provocation moves, and the strong will to turn out as one in the death-defying battle with the enemies and achieve a final victory of the great war for national reunification true to the important decision made by Kim Jong Un.

The Supreme Command of the KPA in its previous statement solemnly declared at home and abroad the will of the army and people of the DPRK to take decisive military counteraction to defend the sovereignty of the country and the dignity of its supreme leadership as regards the war moves of the U.S. and south Korean puppets that have reached the most extreme phase.

Not content with letting B-52 make sorties into the sky over south Korea in succession despite the repeated warnings of the DPRK, the U.S. made B-2A stealth strategic bomber and other ultra-modern strategic strike means fly from the U.S. mainland to south Korea to stage a bombing drill targeting the DPRK. This is an unpardonable and heinous provocation and an open challenge.

By taking advantage of the U.S. reckless campaign for a nuclear war against the DPRK, the south Korean puppets vociferated about "preemptive attack" and "strong counteraction" and even "strike at the commanding forces," openly revealing the attempt to destroy monuments symbolic of the dignity of the DPRK's supreme leadership.

Read more: http://english.ruvr.ru/2013_03_30/Full-war-declaration-statement-from-DPRK-KCNA-910/

I know it's not a popular opinion, but North Korea does have reason to be angry with the USA. The world media is very much concerned with making North Korea look bad.. I'm not entirely convinced that I believe a half of it.

Troll

• Like 1

I can see why they got upset.

Look like a tank of sturgeons to me. They don't have the same emotional impact of a tank full of sharks and I'm not sure what good they'd do with lasers on them.

Still, admire the Photoshop skills...

I have the impression it's not the kid that's behind all this, but the long-time hardliners. I think they were really pissed off by the kid bringing that buffoon Dennis Rodman over, and now they are holding his feet to the fire regarding his lack of condemnation of the decadent ways of the capitalist scourge etc.

If the kid is suddenly reported ill, or in an accident, etc that will be a bad sign. I think the kid wants to be part of the world.

Also, I don't think they have nukes. That test two years was fake IMO, I think it was a regular bomb with some radioactive waste -- those who monitored it said "well, there was a blast and now there is radioactivity..." I think the world played along as a fakeout.

Well we know the World Media likes to have its own agenda; but don't try and pretend or think that is worse than the propoganda that North Korea produce. The fact that China and Russia are not impressed with what North Korea speaks volumes.

Not the biggest fan of America's foreign policy, but lets hope the conspiracy theorists don't come out and try to theorise these N. Korean threats are a false flag operation by the CIA or the Illumunati or Elvis or whatever, like they did with those Iranian bomb makers in BKK last year.

• Like 2

Look like a tank of sturgeons to me. They don't have the same emotional impact of a tank full of sharks and I'm not sure what good they'd do with lasers on them.

Still, admire the Photoshop skills...

It is a tank full of Sturgeon and in that lies the joke :)