Drunk Road Rage Driver Threatens Tourist Bus Driver

Rimmer

I was in a motor driven by my mate one night, he was well pissed, another Farang in a pick up equally as pissed as my mate started some macho <deleted>, my mate pulled an Airsoft gun, it looks just like the real thing, stuck it out of the window and the look on the other guys face was priceless, he hit his brakes, done the next turn behind us and never saw him again.

Bet he never gave it large again in Pattaya.

Well, he did say he was sorry, and didnt want to shoot anyone, so lets just forgive him?? Big man, until he gets caught!

Yes, well unfortunately in this country, pointing a gun at someone is an automatic attempted murder charge, as I understand it. Good too - people who carry guns in this country should be jailed.

You must be kidding..there are no laws in this country.

There are actually, it's just that the BIB don't enforce most of them.

I was in a motor driven by my mate one night, he was well pissed, another Farang in a pick up equally as pissed as my mate started some macho <deleted>, my mate pulled an Airsoft gun, it looks just like the real thing, stuck it out of the window and the look on the other guys face was priceless, he hit his brakes, done the next turn behind us and never saw him again.

You got into a motor driven by your'e mate who was well pissed????? You must be mad. This proves again just how bad some Farangs are. It's not only the Thais who are guilty of drunk driving. Oh wait, is this another April fool? No, todays April 2nd.

You and your 'mate" should see the real thing. You can't be that stu//....

Drunk Pattaya City Security Officer pulls gun on Russian Tour Bus Driver

gun-5.jpg
PATTAYA:--A drunk Pattaya City Security Officer, who claimed he was in a rush to pick-up his wife from a Pattaya Tourist Security Center close to the Pattaya Floating Market, was arrested late on Sunday Night, accused of pointing a gun at the driver of a Russian Tour Bus, who failed to give-way to him.

Police were called to the area by Khun Boonlieng aged 46, who had parked his minivan full of Russian Tourists, close to the Pattaya Floating Market, awaiting the arrival of Police. He was on his way to the Ambassador City Hotel to drop-off his passengers and described how the suspect, driving a Grey Mazda Pick-up, came up behind his vehicle at the Soi Chayapreuk intersection and appeared to be in a hurry to pass him.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/81360/drunk-pattaya-city-security-officer-pulls-gun-russian-tour-bus-driver/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-04-02

Well, he did say he was sorry, and didnt want to shoot anyone, so lets just forgive him?? Big man, until he gets caught!

Yes, well unfortunately in this country, pointing a gun at someone is an automatic attempted murder charge, as I understand it. Good too - people who carry guns in this country should be jailed.

In your dreams! he will buy his way out of it! there is no such thing as "automatic" justice in Thailand!

This was the same guy who was blubbing when some 'Farang' actually taught him something about Thailand the other night...

If you are disgusted with the newspaper publishing the name and address of the victim, do what I did and write to the editor. If they get enough people telling them that they added nothing to the story and have put the driver and his family at risk, then maybe they might think twice before publishing some other poor bastards details.

editor@pattayadailynews.com

This was the same guy who was blubbing when some 'Farang' actually taught him something about Thailand the other night...

I've lived here since December 1990, that guy had been here for 3 holidays, a total expert in 6 weeks.

How about you ?

• 2 weeks later...

Why the hell do the media insist on publishing the full name and home address of the victims of crime here?> <deleted> morons, is there no privacy or protection at all in this country?

I wonder how well this van driver or his family sleep right now?

The OP article has a Mix Up with the names ages and addresses included, I reported that just now.

Was for me also unclear!

The Pattaya article stated it different, or changed it since than. whistling.gif

"police team went to inspect the sentry box of Meuang Pattaya, where the suspect had parked his pickup truck, a grey Mazda,

license number PHOR NOR-3813 Chonburi.

Inside the sentry box,

police found the suspect, identified as Mr. Chaiyon Chaodon, age 41, address 461/570 Moo 12 Tambon Nong Preu, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province."

They actually printed the address of the driver? <deleted>?

What else would you expect from Pattaya Daily News? Professionalism? April Fools!

The OP article has a Mix Up with the names ages and addresses included, I reported that just now.

Was for me also unclear!

The Pattaya article stated it different, or changed it since than. whistling.gif

"police team went to inspect the sentry box of Meuang Pattaya, where the suspect had parked his pickup truck, a grey Mazda,

license number PHOR NOR-3813 Chonburi.

Inside the sentry box,

police found the suspect, identified as Mr. Chaiyon Chaodon, age 41, address 461/570 Moo 12 Tambon Nong Preu, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province."

Is there not an investigative reporter who would check with police and publish the name of the culprit along with licence plates of the offenders vehicle? That's the detail readers would like to know. Perhaps the culprit is under police "protection" so the case can't be made public??

It is a Mix up, the number plate and address are from the suspect! Please read my above posting.

Maybe the Road raged driver is going to read this & go to the address now of Mr. Boonleang Aphaisit @ address 50/750 Moo 5 Tambon Nong Preu, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province?

I investigated my self in reading the Original Pattaya article and please see my conclusion of a Mix up blink.png in my above Posting.

They actually printed the address of the driver? <deleted>?

Yes, it is absolutely crazy and irresponsible. The readers don't give a shit where folk live BUT the felons do. Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy reporting. sad.png

Please read the Original article in Pattaya News. whistling.gif

" the suspect had parked his pickup truck, a grey Mazda, license number PHOR NOR-3813 Chonburi.

Inside the sentry box, police found the suspect, identified as Mr. Chaiyon Chaodon, age 41, address 461/570 Moo 12 Tambon Nong Preu, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province."

Another outstanding piece of journalism. Why not print the 'official's full address as well - idiots.

The address is the officials address and not that from the threatened man.

See the Original article in Pattaya News.

Maybe the Road raged driver is going to read this & go to the address now of Mr. Boonleang Aphaisit @ address 50/750 Moo 5 Tambon Nong Preu, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province?

It's gross stupidity for the diver's address to be reported. Don't ThaiVisa and others realize they could be putting his life in danger.

At least it is the suspects address! wink.png See the Original Pattaya News article.

If you are disgusted with the newspaper publishing the name and address of the victim, do what I did and write to the editor. If they get enough people telling them that they added nothing to the story and have put the driver and his family at risk, then maybe they might think twice before publishing some other poor bastards details.

editor@pattayadailynews.com

As the Original Pattaya News article states it, they gave away the suspects Number plate and HIS address. tongue.png