Are You A Jealous Spouse?

yourauntbob

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You only give her "all the freedom", until you have been burned ones...or twice...

Sure better lock someone up before they commit a crime.. makes sense does it not.

Anyway if i get burned it might be over or not depending but until that time all the freedom they want.

• Like 2

If I am out she will phone at the same time every night - as Thai tv finishes - to say goodnight.

No grilling, no questions as to what I am doing.

I roll home and she is asleep. Next morning no questions either.

As long as I come home to sleep she is happy.

If she is out without me, a very rare thing, I do not phone her at all nor do I ask who, why, what, when and where. If she is going to get up to something, she will do it and lie about it anyway, don't they all?

• Like 2

Why would you marry someone you do not trust? i trust my wife completely,she has my bank details ,everything ,she goes away on buisness a few times a year ,i go to the bar with friends ,we do not check up on each other all the time , she is 23 years younger than me and we have a teenage son , we just love and trust each other, but then i did not meet her in a bar and marry her a couple of months later. buyer beware!!

Sounds like Ward & June Cleaver on 'Leave it to Beaver' 1950-60's American TV sitcom

I'm not gonna spend my time with someone I don't trust & who doesn't trust me. Been there, done that, and got out of that bad relationship (much too late). BTW, that was not a Thai lady.

My wife & I trust each other completely, there is no notion of checking up. If I find one day I made a big mistake, so be it. But it's better than living a bitter life of constant accusations & mistrust.

Was that a Singapore girl by any chance???? sounds horrible familiar to me...Yep... much too late.

The OP's wife should let her friends know that they are actually not in a normal relationship at all. The behavior mentioned sounds as if the guys have some serious issues.

Edited by JUDAS

You only give her "all the freedom", until you have been burned ones...or twice...

Sure better lock someone up before they commit a crime.. makes sense does it not.

Anyway if i get burned it might be over or not depending but until that time all the freedom they want.

Not lock up...but be a little more...attentive!

• Like 2

Why would you marry someone you do not trust? i trust my wife completely,she has my bank details ,everything ,she goes away on buisness a few times a year ,i go to the bar with friends ,we do not check up on each other all the time , she is 23 years younger than me and we have a teenage son , we just love and trust each other, but then i did not meet her in a bar and marry her a couple of months later. buyer beware!!

Sounds like Ward & June Cleaver on 'Leave it to Beaver' 1950-60's American TV sitcom
To me it sounds worst and it just a cover up

Is anyone actually going to admit that they are the insanely jealous type? Only if they enjoy being unmercifully shredded for being in an untrusting/unloving relationship.

Jelousy comes with the territory but in the end it all comes down to trust.

A buddy of mine had a local wife who, when they lived together in Thailand, would seldom allow him out with the lads but when she did, would insist on checking his underwear when he got home for 'evidence' of cheating. Meanwhile, her cheating with her 'brother-in-law' motorcycle taxi guy while my buddy was away working was a popular topic as well. Anyway, they moved back to his homeland and made a go of it there and would come back to Thailand every 2 or 3 years to visit. She was still as controlling and one time when us lads were coming back from some 'afternoon delights', she calls him on his mobile. He is in the back seat and says, 'yes, I am with the lads and on our way back now' and that's that. I am driving and about a minute later, my phone rings and it's her calling me to check if her hubby is with us. I said as much and added again that we were on our way back. Then she asks me to pass MY phone to her hubby so she can talk with him. I guess she was so suspicious, she was closing out the possibility that we were both lying on some convoluted cheating scenario that he may have set up. I was about to hand the phone over to my mate when I thought bugger this two-faced cow and told her that he couldn't speak right now as he was busy with the girls in the back seat.

I haven't seen either of them back in Thailand in ages.

• Like 2

I never phone. But saying that, l trust no one on this planet. My ''loving'' UK ex after 25 years taught me that, as well as other stuff. Sad I know but I ''was'' a very trusting bloke. sad.png

Ditto!!!!thumbsup.gif Some are a hell of a lesson hey?

• Like 1

The OP's wife should let her friends know that they are actually not in a normal relationship at all. The behavior mentioned sounds as if the guys have some serious issues.

I have told her that, but no one listens to the crazy farang....