My shaggy hair

tara_thai

i really want to get a haircut, but i am scared to go to just any place, because i have some very STRANGE hair and i am sure no thai has ever cut hair like mine before (observe).

anybody know any farang-ish haircut places in bangkok, preferably in the sukhumvit area? or should i just go to a salon in a big hotel....

I don't have any particular problems with what hair I have left  :o but I am particular about how it is cut.  For the last two years, I have been going to a shop called Khun Ning in the Amarin (Sogo) Plaza on Ploenchit (behind the Hyatt Erawan Hotel.)  Thai barbers, etc. but they have always taken good care of me - I usually do the works, shampoo, cut, manicure, and pedicure.

Take the SkyTrain to the Chitlom station and the SkyBridge into Amarin.  The shop is on the third floor.

• 3 months later...

Tara Thai

Can I just say:

You utter minute brained little g*t, if I ever meet up with you

I'll slap my computer monitor through your head and

promptly remove all your hair with a very blunt Gillette Mach 3!

Anyone else wishing to hit the "observe" button beware!

Can't believe I got blagged by this scam, but never had it

done to me before, I'm to used to the LOS scams to see

one here! :o

OK boys I'll let you into it seem as you aint brave enough to try!

Basically a load of annoying sex advert windows pop up,

(not want you need at work).

You know the new breed that you bloody cant close down,

and want you to change your homepage  to:

"Hoi Katoey's R uS . com" !

In Tara Thai's defence.....

I clicked on the picture link a few months back (when the post was first made) and the link was still active.

Tara was a genuine poster - the pic was of her with her red frizzy hair (maybe I'm no good at describing hair but from memory hers was reddish and not straight).

Anyway she had some link or other there and it turns out she was doing some sort of student exchange program back then, and gave some excellent posting/writings on her experiences in a small Thai village upcountry somewhere.

Not someone who looked the least like a, err, 'minute brained little git'?

Not sure where the #### you ended up muay_thai, but I will vouch for the original post being authentic and not a hoax.  Obviously the site it points to is no longer active and you got re-directed elsewhere.  I just clicked again and got a normal geocities advert.

Perhaps the mods will remember this?????   :o

Basically a load of annoying sex advert windows pop up,

(not want you need at work).

Oh !!! - at WORK ...

with nothing better to do than going through ThaiVisa

archives for  ... APRIL   !!!!!

Sorry - couldn't resist such a jibe ...

Hi all, I also just clicked in & got a geocity advert site, whatever you saw muay_thai, must have really p*ssed you off though. I know what you mean about these annoying popups, get a lot of those at work too!!!

Tara Thai, If it is a genuine hair disaster question & not a sex scam, well the only hairdresser I have every used in BKK are off the kao san road, just after boots, the small soi where Suzy Q's is, it's a beauty parlor but they do a good haircut in their too, a couple hundred baht & you can get a pedicure & manicure included for about 500. The girls speak good English & did exactly what I wanted to my hair, no basin cuts, mullets etc. Not as good as my hairdresser at home but tried & tested places in LOS for us curly farang girls are few & far between! :o