Electric Hot Water Boiler

bubblegum

They don't have such a long lifespan, I have altogether 15 of them and I am replacing them continuously. Always keep 1 spare one in the storage room. Repairing doesn't make so much sense, I definitely wouldn't repair one more than once. How long have you had that one, and how much did it cost? I usually spend about 4000-5000 Baht a piece on them.

Edited by keestha

For the rest of us that aren't from the UK, what are you talking about? The shower hot water? Or the electric hot water pump to make tea with? Go buy a new one in either case!

Sorry I'm not from the UK and did not mention pump. Yes It is for the shower.

For the rest of us that aren't from the UK, what are you talking about? The shower hot water? Or the electric hot water pump to make tea with? Go buy a new one in either case!

Ah! A tankless or on demand hot water heater. My Toshiba has been good for over 7 years. Although it doesn't put out much pressure it seems. Never found one that did though...

Ah! A tankless or on demand hot water heater. My Toshiba has been good for over 7 years. Although it doesn't put out much pressure it seems. Never found one that did though...

IF it is as Jimi Bond says smile.png, then I would suggest staying away from Panasonic model DH-3JL2. I have been the victim of three of these and each has produced electrical noise sufficient to screw up my computer equipment - USB ports, ADSL routers and noise on speakers.