F1 For The Motoring Forum

Can you buy F1 clothing in Thailand?

Used to be lots of shirts on Silom but they seem to have mostly disappeared. Last one I bought was a nice Renault one.

Silly Season has started:

Thailand Approved the layout for F1 in Bangkok.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/107055?source=mostpopular

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Like 1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, so give or take a G?? Illustrating that a soft compound F1 tire that seemingly wears out rather quickly under race conditions is actually quite a durable compound were it applied to daily driver conditions.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, shit in the rain and wore out in no time on dry stuff. Tried Hoosier, BF and Micky Thomson. Cos of the compound they had very shallow tread depth soooooooooooo if one like to tickle the pedal at the stop light drags it was expensive. laugh.png

Transam, one day I would like to challenge you. My ride: AUDI S5, 4-wheel drive and 420 HP (after a chip tuning).

Interested?

Cheers

Dominique

You have to go to different shops here in Thailand.

Puma, Adidas etc, they have F1 cloth and accessories of their respective teams (Ferrari, Mercedes etc.).

But for genuine race attire, try www.formula1.com. They ship anywhere.

Ok, so give or take a G?? Illustrating that a soft compound F1 tire that seemingly wears out rather quickly under race conditions is actually quite a durable compound were it applied to daily driver conditions.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, shit in the rain and wore out in no time on dry stuff. Tried Hoosier, BF and Micky Thomson. Cos of the compound they had very shallow tread depth soooooooooooo if one like to tickle the pedal at the stop light drags it was expensive. laugh.png

Transam, one day I would like to challenge you. My ride: AUDI S5, 4-wheel drive and 420 HP (after a chip tuning).

Interested?

Cheers

Dominique

Wheres your car in the UK? TA is talking about a car he left behind there long ago.

Interested?

Cheers

Dominique

He's not a taker and he doesn't have that car anymore as I understand it, it's back in Blighty living the good life without him laugh.png ..

^Oops! Seems I echoed you..Read the quoted post and responded before I read yours smile.png ..

Edited by WarpSpeed

Interested?

Cheers

Dominique

Wheres your car in the UK? TA is talking about a car he left behind there long ago.

Sadly it is gone. sad.png When shit hit the fan it had to go.

We must keep things in perspective regarding speed trials between totally different rides eh. My 2 ton street dinosaur would run mid 11's @ 121 mph on ''street'' tyres. l ''had'' a project to put it in the 10's but....... I watched a Nissan Skyline run 10's on street tyres whistling.gif but the ride was much lighter than mine.

BUT, I saw off a new Ferrari and a Lambo at the track thumbsup.gif , great fun as l looked in the mirror to see them still near the line going up in tyre smoke. smile.png

Sorry Transam, I know how it feels when you loose a ride. I had one
of my most treasured rides stolen. I was devastated... until the
insurance paid me "market value", which was about double what I had
paid, LOL.

My AUDI has definitely been built for
the UK but found its way to Thailand as a grey market import. The only
downside is that service for the car is somewhat less than satisfying.
But the car is a lot of fun, especially after a visit to ABT, the
official AUDI tuner.

0 - 100 kmh (or 61 mph) runs
can be made with many different cars, just for the fun of it. Doesn't
mean much except it puts a smile of the driver's face. And isn't that what this is all about?

Puma, Adidas etc, they have F1 cloth and accessories of their respective teams (Ferrari, Mercedes etc.).

for all my love of f1, i wouldn't be caught dead in f1 attire

for all my love of f1, i wouldn't be caught dead in f1 attire

hehe, yeah you'd have to be an unapologetic and thick-skinned fan to put yourself up for that kind of public scrutiny tongue.png

I have a pile of Ferrari t-shirts given as freebies when buying Shell oils, they all just end up being used as rags wink.png

Edited by IMHO