Hotel Required In Roi-Et

allane

What are your requirements?

E.g. Close to bus station / close to restaurants/shopping, or close to nightclubs/bars? Cost effective or top of the line?

The more information you can give, the better we can recommend an appropriate hotel :)

What are your requirements?

E.g. Close to bus station / close to restaurants/shopping, or close to nightclubs/bars? Cost effective or top of the line?

The more information you can give, the better we can recommend an appropriate hotel smile.png

What is top of line in Roi-et 100bt for short time.

I think Roi-et is quite a nice place. I stayed in a big but dated hotel called something like Petchesem Hotel. 550b B&B with a very nice pool too. I will no doubt have a return visit soon. Great Pizza in the 101 (Roi Et) bar overlooking the lake BTW!

I like the Petcharat Garden which is a bit worn, but is inexpensive and near Roi Et's main bar area. If you prefer being near the shops instead (Roi Et Plaza), you could also consider the Roi Et City Hotel. This has a cafe with singers, and is also near the main farang bar/restaurant - the White Elephant. I understand that some single male visitors who are up to no good stay in the Mai Thai, again near the entertainment district.I haven't stayed in the new hotel yet.