Champions League

Lotusbluete

I thought it was a game well worthy of a final and Bayern looked like they could be a world football powerhouse for sometime to come.Their intensity would have rolled over any current English EPL team.

Arsenal did do them in Munich 0-2

The Champions League is just as much about luck and referees these days as we found out.

Still i feel next year the English teams will come good.

By the way just watching the Italian cup final between Roma and Lazio and this is proper shit!

0-1 Lazio 5 minutes to go

it's not about luck and referees. unless you want to extrapolate that to united's league title wins?

german teams and spanish teams in europe are just a lot better than english teams right now. that's it.

That is your opinion.

And to clarify you mean Barca an Real and Bayern and Dortmund the rest are average and as i said Arsenal done Bayern on there own turf 2-0 or did you choose to ignore that fact! whistling.gif

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

metrosexual man love in football is getting a bit tooch, crying, kissing....handling your team mate like a long lost love.1zgarz5.gif

What macho male nonsense, absolutely Nothing wrong with a few tears and hugs,

I'm not asking them to carve meat of a live animal and eat it, just stop poncing on like a big jessie. It sets a bad example for the kids, in twenty years time they'll be crying and hugging over less than nowt, the whole world will be in tears biggrin.png

metrosexual man love in football is getting a bit tooch, crying, kissing....handling your team mate like a long lost love.1zgarz5.gif

I'm not asking them to carve meat of a live animal and eat it, just stop poncing on like a big jessie. It sets a bad example for the kids, in twenty years time they'll be crying and hugging over less than nowt, the whole world will be in tears biggrin.png

A bit sooner than twenty years,Bob. It's happening now. Bloody X Factor and dung like that are producing luvvies by the cartload.

A bit sooner than twenty years,Bob. It's happening now. Bloody X Factor and dung like that are producing luvvies by the cartload.

"luvvies" biggrin.png yeah the old human hand fanning to hold back the inevitable welling of the eyes crying.gif

How about if they carved meat off of a live animal, ate it...then cried ?licklips.gif Ribery could be up for that.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Probably one of the most exciting final in the decades, Fair play to both teams for a great entertainment. Enjoyed the night. A Pity that it didn't go to the Extra Time, it would have tested their stamina.

Edited by Billy The Kid