Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

1 hour ago, StevieH said:

not a bad hit was it?

never put anything by pre-season really, they're kickabouts and just fitness work, but it is always nice to see the prick mourinho with a face like a slapped arse at any time of year.

Even though it was only a friendly it don’t bode well for him this year. His body language is already awful and he needs a good start to the season else he will be under a lot of pressure. 

8 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Even though it was only a friendly it don’t bode well for him this year. His body language is already awful and he needs a good start to the season else he will be under a lot of pressure. 

doesn't look like a manager ready to inspire his players for the new season does he? long may it continue of course.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Good win by Liverpool but as been said, you can't read too much into pre-season friendlies/tour matches.

On the other hand I really cannot see him being the best manager for Utd...…...there HAS to be someone else out there!

4 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Good win by Liverpool but as been said, you can't read too much into pre-season friendlies/tour matches.

On the other hand I really cannot see him being the best manager for Utd...…...there HAS to be someone else out there!

interesting isn't it, city and liverpool are kicking on with signings and momentum, arsenal have replaced their manager and they'll hope freshened things up, spurs have focused on keeping their best players, chelsea have replaced their manager and look for a fresh start, united have a manager who looks thoroughly miserable and that he'd rather be any place else.

No prizes for guessing which is the 'glass half-empty' manager

fcdefe615b5d70ecb945dfd2d37fbf8a.png.f323c5a07a443320e309ff526a2f32b5.png
215499785b5dbcc0979019dab990fb2c.png.60731b656243328f125dc99715262d91.png
423879365b5dbcc09790f953fdad0e9e.png.b4f393796906af2dc2effa3e0ae2dcfc.png

What a plank he is. How to totally demotivate your squad players without even trying. He really is on borrowed time I think. I can’t believe even the loyalist of fans would want to hear this trash from their manager.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 2

He looks miserable when we win as well though ?

Why should he smile like a bar girl for the sake of the English media? And on the touchline, I really doubt the players on the field are paying much attention to his facial expressions in 100° heat, in front of 100,000 people.

I wonder what jobs people who post on here do... in my own experience, there are are plenty of times when I have had to manage expectations.

What does managing expectations mean? When taking on a big, challenging, complex project (i.e. - being the first manager following Fergie to bring us a big trophy), it is actually better to be brutually honest and not promise the world. Behind the scenes of course, you can remain positive and upbeat. But feel free to carry on judging Jose by his media personna. 

17 hours ago, xylophone said:

Whilst i hold little value in friendlies i think this one held somewhat of a greater value.  And look at the difference in the two managers, Klopp ebullient, smiling, laughing, positive, then take a look to your right and yesterdays man, the two season manager, negative, lowering expectations, complaining about fixtures again, and just down the road a short distance no doubt publicly slagging off individuals....i think the United dressing room must be a dark place.  This United squad is worthy of better.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, StevieH said:

interesting isn't it, city and liverpool are kicking on with signings and momentum, arsenal have replaced their manager and they'll hope freshened things up, spurs have focused on keeping their best players, chelsea have replaced their manager and look for a fresh start, united have a manager who looks thoroughly miserable and that he'd rather be any place else.

Probably looking at a job at the likes of PSG with a fat salary and an easy trophy haul.  Either, i'd just like to see the back of the prick once and for all.

• Like 1

Facile 5-0 win against Napoli in Dublin. Milner, Wijnaldum, Salah, Sturridge and Moreno with the goals:biggrin:

Everyone played well and the Italian defence couldn't cope with the movement and pressing up front. Think we'll (fans) have some nervy moments during the season if VVD and Alisson continue to play 'Who is the coolest on the ball in our own box'!:thumbsup:

“Other clubs that compete with us are really strong, they have fantastic squads, Tottenham, Chelsea, City or they’re investing massively like Liverpool who are buying everything and everybody. If we don’t make our team better it’ll be a difficult season.”

United have signed 3 players this summer as have Liverpool 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

“Other clubs that compete with us are really strong, they have fantastic squads, Tottenham, Chelsea, City or they’re investing massively like Liverpool who are buying everything and everybody. If we don’t make our team better it’ll be a difficult season.”

I read that. You have bought 4 players and they have bought 3 i believe. 

Hes lost the plot. 

8 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

i reckon jose will be gone from united by november.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StevieH said:

i reckon jose will be gone from united by november.

Who was it that posted United are backing away from high priced transfers due to Mourinho being on thin ice ? That's looking more like the truth each week.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Who was it that posted United are backing away from high priced transfers due to Mourinho being on thin ice ? That's looking more like the truth each week.

the united owners and execs can't be loving his pathetic poor me poor me PR game lately. and he seems a bit like he did in his last days at chelsea, that he basically doesn't want to be there and is trying to get himself fired through his own behaviour. 

7 minutes ago, StevieH said:

the united owners and execs can't be loving his pathetic poor me poor me PR game lately. and he seems a bit like he did in his last days at chelsea, that he basically doesn't want to be there and is trying to get himself fired through his own behaviour. 

Especially as they have backed him to the hilt. He is being very disrespectful and I can’t see that going down very well. It’s gone well past the usual grumpy persona. 

1 minute ago, Kadilo said:

Especially as they have backed him to the hilt. He is being very disrespectful and I can’t see that going down very well. It’s gone well past the usual grumpy persona. 

it's like constructive dismissal but the other way round. and if they fire him for being a prick they'd have to pay him tens of millions to get shut of him presumably.