Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

15 hours ago, champers said:

Arsenal could maybe win it. They haven't lost since August. Let's see how they fare against Spurs. Most of their first XI have had the week off.

Are you seriously suggesting that over the course of the season Arsenal will amass more points than City?!!!!!!!  They do not yet seem even able to compete head to head with the top four, let alone win the league

25 minutes ago, carmine said:

Are you seriously suggesting that over the course of the season Arsenal will amass more points than City?!!!!!!!  They do not yet seem even able to compete head to head with the top four, let alone win the league

Much stranger things have happened (Leicester anyone?). Their next 2 games will offer up more of an idea. Plus, City may prioritise Champs League. 

12 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Ol' Champers has been chewing on mushrooms.:biggrin:

Indeed and then throwing in the 5000/1 argument....doesn't make it anymore plausible, but the whole Leicester title in is going to be forever thrown in as case for any argument.

Now of course Arsenal may well beat Spurs tomorrow but then again Spurs are not title challengers!

2 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

I can see arsenal bagging it more than I can see the bottlers, sorry, spurs 

R2D2 much as you might enjoy prodding small animals with sticks try to maintain some dignity here.

Perspective is a wonderful thing and mine says we will smash the goons tomorrow....on the basis of our team and not a misty love of the club.

We're simply far and away the better side.

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:08 AM, RonniePickering22 said:

Perspective is a wonderful thing and mine says we will smash the goons tomorrow....on the basis of our team and not a misty love of the club.

We're simply far and away the better side.

Just gonna quote that before you edit it. ????

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:10 AM, mrbojangles said:

Just gonna quote that before you edit it ????

Nothing to edit there mrboj....it is the truth....Poch is far further along his project than Emery who seems a very good manager but this year he is going to be torn apart

57 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Nothing to edit there mrboj....it is the truth....Poch is far further along his project than Emery who seems a very good manager but this year he is going to be torn apart.

I got Spurs taking the 3 points, but Arsenal coming away with something wouldn't surprise me. Emery has done a tremendous job with them so far. Plus, playing in their own backyard.

2 minutes ago, jellydog said:

I got Spurs taking the 3 points, but Arsenal coming away with something wouldn't surprise me. Emery has done a tremendous job with them so far. Plus, playing in their own backyard.

Shhhh quiet down the back there! :biggrin:

36 minutes ago, jellydog said:

We've hijacked the Liverpool thread Ronnie. R2D2 is having one more snort before he comes on here and drowns us in inanities.

Not until he's finished his chores he won't....I hear his mum has banned him from his phone until the fence is painted.

Oh yes that reminds me....where is MrRed??

• Like 1

17 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

We'll know they are truly back when Chicog posts something. :post-4641-1156694572:

Yes it would be an improvement, he was very knowledgeable too,  and i doubt that old school Arsenal fan "Maximuss" was ever going to win a Pulitzer for his posting.

Have to say, i think we are in for a couple of fascinating derbies today.  Can really see Fulham causing too many troubles for Chelsea but the other two are very interesting.

Edited by carmine

5 hours ago, carmine said:

Yes it would be an improvement, he was very knowledgeable too,  and i doubt that old school Arsenal fan "Maximuss" was ever going to win a Pulitzer for his posting.

Have to say, i think we are in for a couple of fascinating derbies today.  Can really see Fulham causing too many troubles for Chelsea but the other two are very interesting.

yeah mate can see the north london derby being an interesting battle of wits but as for the merseyside derby, nah, we're going to batter the blue pricks.

• Like 1