Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

be surprised if torres is on the bench yet dev.

and i'm not expecting a good game. i'm expecting us to defend deep and stolidly the first half then look to nick something in the second. also think city will get more nervous the longer they don't score against us and that'll cause mancini to retreat a bit.

glad tevez is out but shame vieira's suspended though.

and i'm not expecting a good game. i'm expecting us to defend deep and stolidly the first half then look to nick something in the second. also think city will get more nervous the longer they don't score against us and that'll cause mancini to retreat a bit.

City seem to be imploding, so now's the time to be playing them. This game is pivotal for them (and Mancini), and they are bottlers.

City seem to be imploding, so now's the time to be playing them. This game is pivotal for them (and Mancini), and they are bottlers.

yes, i'm rather hoping that their soft centre is on show. adebayor's played well against us before so i'd like to see his arrogant, lazy, overpaid self tonight please.

gerrard's got a good record against shay given if i remember rightly.

City seem to be imploding, so now's the time to be playing them.

Where do you get that from :)

This game is pivotal for them (and Mancini),

I think it's just as pivotal for you lot, if not more. We are currently one point ahead and have a game in hand over you. :D

and they are bottlers.

What you talkin about soft lad :D

I think it's just as pivotal for you lot, if not more. We are currently one point ahead and have a game in hand over you. :)

friend sharecropper is not one of our lot mister bj. he's from that embittered blue half of merseyside also known as 'north wales'.

Edited by StevieH

I think it's just as pivotal for you lot, if not more. We are currently one point ahead and have a game in hand over you. :D

friend sharecropper is not one of our lot mister bj. he's from that embittered blue half of merseyside also known as 'north wales'.

Oh, sorry Stevie. Please accept my most humble apologies :)

Where did I get that from?

Roberto Mancini facing a players' revolt at Manchester City

Full story in Daily Mail - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...ester-City.html

Old news which was laughed off by Mancini. Also, allegations about him sending Bellamy home for 3 months turned out to be cr4p as well. Bellamy was in for training / physio on the day it was supposed to have happened and the following day. :)

Where did I get that from?

Roberto Mancini facing a players' revolt at Manchester City

Full story in Daily Mail - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...ester-City.html

Old news which was laughed off by Mancini. Also, allegations about him sending Bellamy home for 3 months turned out to be cr4p as well. Bellamy was in for training / physio on the day it was supposed to have happened and the following day. :D

Must be made up then if one of the principals of the story denies it :)

No smoke and all that. Let's see if Mancini is still there come the summer.

Mancini confirmed he had a barney with Bellamy, and if you add Bellamy's (and the rest of the squad's) evident and well-leaked unhappiness with Mancini's training regime (and their doltish love of perennial underachiever Mark "There's lovely for you" Hughes), it is a pretty well corroborated story I reckon.

Liverpool must be well up for this game.

No smoke and all that. Let's see if Mancini is still there come the summer.

I didn't say I thought Mancini would still be there come summer. A mate of mine tells me something that was already agreed when he came. I like what he tells me but am waiting to see if it happens :)

I have just spent ages looking at the final games left for all teams from Spurs to Fulham, giving each of those teams a win against lower sides, and draws or losses to teams above or around them, and some special games, derbies etc taken into account and I think this is how it will finish:

4. Spurs (68 points)

5. Liverpool (65 points)

6. Villa (65)

7. Everton (61)

8. Birmingham (61)

9. Man City (59)

10. Fulham (57)

Rough and ready of course, and looking harsh on City, but they have to play Chelsea, Spurs, Birmingham, Man U, Arsenal and Villa!

I gave Spurs the 3 points for Everton, and Man U, 1 for Man City, none for Arsenal and Chelsea.

Fourth place is for the team that cocks it up the least from now.

I have just spent ages looking at the final games left for all teams from Spurs to Fulham, giving each of those teams a win against lower sides, and draws or losses to teams above or around them, and some special games, derbies etc taken into account and I think this is how it will finish:

4. Spurs (68 points)

5. Liverpool (65 points)

6. Villa (65)

7. Everton (61)

8. Birmingham (61)

9. Man City (59)

10. Fulham (57)

Rough and ready of course, and looking harsh on City, but they have to play Chelsea, Spurs, Birmingham, Man U, Arsenal and Villa!

I gave Spurs the 3 points for Everton, and Man U, 1 for Man City, none for Arsenal and Chelsea.

Fourth place is for the team that cocks it up the least from now.

City in 9th? Isn't that where they finished last year and another 100 million GPD's ago?

I think it's just as pivotal for you lot, if not more. We are currently one point ahead and have a game in hand over you. :)

And which part of Liverpool, Chester or Norway are you from StevieH? :D:D:D

He's from the Chiang Mai portion mate. :D

He's from the Chiang Mai portion mate. :D

Don't they have a funny accent up there :D

hehe.