Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

It was an interesting game, not entertaining.

As a life long Pool supporter, the result was satisfying, the road to it wasn't, Henderson was removed at the right time, as he was getting tetchy, Suarez was dangerously close to being redded just for being Suarez, and Skrtel is a total liability, he needs to move on.

Happy with the result, but not happy with the team performance.

Bellamy gives everything. I don't understand why he doesn't get the nod over Carroll.

Carroll is a box man, that's his job, he's a strong intimidating player that hasn't had the service that he received at Newcastle, for one godforsaken minute during the last few minutes of that game, he got it, hence the second goal.

Bellamy does give everything, as does Kuyt and I am so glad we have both of them.... bout time we started using the players we have for what they are good at.

And get rid of Skrtel .

Bellamy gives everything. I don't understand why he doesn't get the nod over Carroll.

Carroll is a box man, that's his job, he's a strong intimidating player that hasn't had the service that he received at Newcastle, for one godforsaken minute during the last few minutes of that game, he got it, hence the second goal.

Bellamy does give everything, as does Kuyt and I am so glad we have both of them.... bout time we started using the players we have for what they are good at.

And get rid of Skrtel .

Get rid of Skyrtel?????? Wow !!!

He's easily been our player of the season! He's been consistently immense.

"Bastion of Invincibility" Liverpool Football Club.

I used to work with American business partners. Dont assume that Kenny is safe if you don't win the FA Cup! If you win the FA Cup they will give him until Xmas to show top 4 capability.

What the F%#K are you on about? You know this how exactly? I used to work with an alien from Mars, but I have no idea about Martian politics and cannot read minds. Hence my decision not to make wild statements about the future of Mars in general

American businessmen. Aliens from Mars. Actually that's a very apt analogy, though the politics reference is a bit spurious!

Shame for the neutral that Everton rediscovered their form of the early part of the season, but congrats to Kenny for whatever he did to the team at half time.

I used to work with American business partners. Dont assume that Kenny is safe if you don't win the FA Cup! If you win the FA Cup they will give him until Xmas to show top 4 capability.

What the F%#K are you on about? You know this how exactly? I used to work with an alien from Mars, but I have no idea about Martian politics and cannot read minds. Hence my decision not to make wild statements about the future of Mars in general

American businessmen. Aliens from Mars. Actually that's a very apt analogy, though the politics reference is a bit spurious!

Shame for the neutral that Everton rediscovered their form of the early part of the season, but congrats to Kenny for whatever he did to the team at half time.

I just thought that the machinations of football were down to football politics.

And get rid of Skrtel .

Get rid of Skyrtel?????? Wow !!!

He's easily been our player of the season! He's been consistently immense.

"Bastion of Invincibility" Liverpool Football Club.

Correct Dev. Looks like something out of the Hammer House of Horrors but he's had a great season especially with Agger being out.

btw, you see how getting rid of Comolli has had instant positive effect! I reckon you go from strength to strength from now on

If i was a supporter though i would have taken a very dim view that neither of your two owners took the oppotunity to bless you with their presence.

i really hope you beat Chelsea.

haha. d'you know what, after yesterday and their disrupting the minute's silence, so do i. i hope we smash them.

chelsea seem to think that we are some big rivals of theirs because of a couple of years of playing each other a lot under mourinho and benitez, but this puzzles liverpool fans. chelsea are nothing to us. they're a small club that won the pools. everton and united are our main rivals and forest are bigger LFC rivals than chelsea are ever going to be.

and yes, i know it was only the few of them or the minority etc, etc. but there seem to have been a lot of minorities of their fans that chelsea have had to apologise for recently.

haha. d'you know what, after yesterday and their disrupting the minute's silence, so do i. i hope we smash them.

chelsea seem to think that we are some big rivals of theirs because of a couple of years of playing each other a lot under mourinho and benitez, but this puzzles liverpool fans. chelsea are nothing to us. they're a small club that won the pools. everton and united are our main rivals and forest are bigger LFC rivals than chelsea are ever going to be.

and yes, i know it was only the few of them or the minority etc, etc. but there seem to have been a lot of minorities of their fans that chelsea have had to apologise for recently.

Having been to a lot of our derbys at Stamford Bridge i can assure you their minority is rather large.

Again they like to think, according to the players anyway, that Spurs are their big London derby when everyone else knows it could never have the significance to us that the Arsenal game has.

Why did they have a minutes silence in the first place, move on its been 23 years, do bradford bolton rangers have a minutes silence or other matches have a minutes silence for the disasters, no!!.

Respect was made in the game the day before by the fans who have most to grieve, making cfc v thfc have one was always going to have so dickheads spoiling it.

Why did they have a minutes silence in the first place, move on its been 23 years, do bradford bolton rangers have a minutes silence or other matches have a minutes silence for the disasters, no!!.

Respect was made in the game the day before by the fans who have most to grieve, making cfc v thfc have one was always going to have so dickheads spoiling it.

Well thats something you would be better taking up with the FA.

However, since it was decided that silence should be held then it is a simple show of common deciency for all present to respectfully observe.

Well thats something you would be better taking up with the FA.

However, since it was decided that silence should be held then it is a simple show of common deciency for all present to respectfully observe.

Agree but chelsea see themselves as some kind of rival to liverpool, and on some chelsea forum before they was saying they will disrespect it due to liverpool playing on saturday and not wanting to play on the sunday which gives chelsea less time to prepare for barca, i can see there point.

Agree but chelsea see themselves as some kind of rival to liverpool, and on some chelsea forum before they was saying they will disrespect it due to liverpool playing on saturday and not wanting to play on the sunday which gives chelsea less time to prepare for barca, i can see there point.

chelsea are nothing to liverpool. they're a mosquito, an irritant, practically an irrelevance. that they seem to see us as some sort of mortal enemies just shines a light on their own pathetic lack of history and genuine rivalries.

and nev, as for "Why did they have a minutes silence in the first place, move on its been 23 years, do bradford bolton rangers have a minutes silence or other matches have a minutes silence for the disasters, no!!." - get fuc_ked mate. move on my arse you clown.

Where do I start with this.

"Move on".

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

chelsea are nothing to liverpool. they're a mosquito, an irritant, practically an irrelevance. that they seem to see us as some sort of mortal enemies just shines a light on their own pathetic lack of history and genuine rivalries.

and nev, as for "Why did they have a minutes silence in the first place, move on its been 23 years, do bradford bolton rangers have a minutes silence or other matches have a minutes silence for the disasters, no!!." - get fuc_ked mate. move on my arse you clown.

As you're feeling so high and mighty,what about those scouse pieces of crap at the "Spirit of Shankly" end of season party,celebrating the Munich air disaster then? Bill would be proud.

• Like 2

As you're feeling so high and mighty,what about those scouse pieces of crap at the "Spirit of Shankly" end of season party,celebrating the Munich air disaster then? Bill would be proud.

Let's face facts here. All of the fans, from all clubs need to learn a bit of respect for other clubs. This is only to do with the lives and character of the other clubs. I despise the vitriol that goes back and fore between Man U and Liverpool about the relative disasters, and some of the player barracking is way over the top and quite frankly illegal. I do however love the on the edge piss taking that goes on and some of the songs are brilliant (I believe there is a book of many of the songs that I have never been able to get hold of). I look at the faces in the crowd at some games and some fans look like they would shoot a player (and all their familiy) in the head if they had a gun, This is support gone fanatical literally, and I worry that they are replacing something in their lives with this over the top hate for other teams and players

For some of you to say "get over it" is unbelievable. It does not matter how long ago something happened, it is the effect that it still has. That is why people want to show respect and sympathy for the families of 96 supporters who died, I will repeat that..... DIED at a game of football. Maybe this will be forgotten when the immediate family and friends of the unfortunates who lost their lives are also dead, and maybe that would be understood. What you are saying is like saying that after 20 years we should have forgotten about those who died in wars trying to keep a country free, or that we should forget about those killed by terrorists in London or America because, let's face it it's water under the bridge. Or maybe we should forget about Jamie Bulger because, well if he was alive he wouldn't be a child any-more IF HE WAS ALIVE. You need to look at yourselves and your attitudes and hang your heads in shame. You are a disgrace. Nuff said

• Like 2

a bunch of <deleted> urchins pissed up and singing munich, yeah. roundly condemned by every right-thinking, decent liverpool supporter and banned from the SoS union too.

little bit different from telling families of 96 innocent people who died due to criminally negligent policing and whose search for justice has been hampered by a subsequent top-level government cover-up to 'just move on' eh?

a bunch of <deleted> urchins pissed up and singing munich, yeah. roundly condemned by every right-thinking, decent liverpool supporter and banned from the SoS union too.

little bit different from telling families of 96 innocent people who died due to criminally negligent policing and whose search for justice has been hampered by a subsequent top-level government cover-up to 'just move on' eh?

My heart goes out for those that lost there lives, you are missing the point, why do other teams still have to have a minutes silence 23 years on? i said respect was paid by you and everton the day before.

I have never mocked you disaster and i never will!!.

• Like 1

My heart goes out for those that lost there lives, you are missing the point, why do other teams still have to have a minutes silence 23 years on? i said respect was paid by you and everton the day before.

because it's the right thing to do nev. because there's never been closure, all football fans were wronged and attacked on the back of hillsborough, it just happened to be liverpool supporters that lost their lives. thatcher's government treated all football fans like vermin and the cover-up meant that the families of the dead have never been able to grieve properly. if it takes fans of other clubs one minute per year to acknowledge that and to keep the issue in the public eye, to never forget, to keep on reminding those in 'power' what happened and who is guilty and that apologies are owed, isn't that worth it? nobody was criminally culpable and exonerated by government cover-up at bradford, ibrox etc. and tragic as those events were that's the difference with hillsborough and why it continues to be worth taking a minute a year for.

because it's the right thing to do nev. because there's never been closure, all football fans were wronged and attacked on the back of hillsborough, it just happened to be liverpool supporters that lost their lives. thatcher's government treated all football fans like vermin and the cover-up meant that the families of the dead have never been able to grieve properly. if it takes fans of other clubs one minute per year to acknowledge that and to keep the issue in the public eye, to never forget, to keep on reminding those in 'power' what happened and who is guilty and that apologies are owed, isn't that worth it? nobody was criminally culpable and exonerated by government cover-up at bradford, ibrox etc. and tragic as those events were that's the difference with hillsborough and why it continues to be worth taking a minute a year for.

+1.

You've done a better job of explaining it than I would have.

Like i told you Dev, rather than coming onto our thread saying how crap we are i'd suggest you focus on your team as there would appear to be room for improvement also.

Do you think Woy left a satisfied man?