Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Apparently Benzema is out as well. So we've only got to worry about Ronaldo, Rodriguez and Hernandez. With Kroos pulling the strings in midfield. And for Ramos they bring in Varane. <deleted> my old boots.

Have a feeling Sterling could terrify Pepe though, he hates pace. We've just got to get everything right and not concede in the first 20. Then we'll see. Gerrard usually shows up in these too.

Buzzing here now. Such a shame there's no bars in Chiang Mai that stay open to show CL games now.

&lt;deleted&gt;!!!! I forgot about Toni Kroos!!! Oh well, you never know. Apparently its a funny old game!

One thing about Samui....you'll have a choice of bars open. Its a type of "on its own "place in the LOS.

• Like 1

Balotelli swapped shirts with Pepe at half time, gobshite

Quite. Walked off at the end of another game and was the only Liverpool player to totally ignore the traveling fans. But swopping shirts at half time!! He will obviously know thats a taboo. Horrid character.

Should never play for Liverpool again and be shipped out in jan, and i don't reckon you'll miss him either on the pitch or in the dressing room. I'd rather play a seventeen year old academy player that would run his heart out for his team mates and the club.

Shouldn't feel too bad about that last night although admittedly its easy for me to say. I have a feeling this years champions league might put our league, and its quality at the highest level, into a perspective. That performance should the difference in a bad performance or nicking a scrappy undeserved win and getting a right humping.

• Like 1

in fairness not may teams in the prem would have been able to live with madrid in that half. , damage limitation now, but stick gerrard further up maybe nick a goal early doors and you never know

RMD were good but our dreadfully slow midfield & very poor G/K did not help . Hendo , Allen , Can , Stevie were made to look like traffic cones , their movement on & off the ball , passing , & closing down was abysmal , same as the QPR game only Coutinho & Sterling were any where near Madrid . Mingolet is now a liability ,a good G/K could have saved at least 2 of the goals , I did not see the shirt-swapping incident , but Balotelli certainly is a weirdo , Rodgers must have been pressured into signing him . Johnson was also very poor . But we are so much missing Sturridge our season could be over before he returns .

Second half was encouraging, consdeing the QPR match you have to take the positives

One of those being the Bulgarians scored a late winner against Basel

If we could sell Balotelli in January id take it

And the kids beat RM 3-2 in their gamethumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Second half was encouraging, consdeing the QPR match you have to take the positives

same. he's such a disappointment and his attitude stinks.

And the kids beat RM 3-2 in their gamethumbsup.gif

Just watched a little bit of the u`19`s game surely now Rodgers will give one of these kids a chance , Reckon Balotelli may have played his last game for us & Lambert is far too slow , Sinclair or Ojo would do a better job than either of them 2 .

• Like 1

I don't believe Rodgers actually wanted him. They didn't get in early enough on a quality striker and this had to have been a late "buy anyone with a name" deal. The Remy deal falling through and Borini not shifting would have contributed. Rodgers said it was a gamble.

• Like 1

^ He is his own worst enemy for sure.....but for me it's a little bit like worrying about the shed whilst your house is burning down behind youwink.png

Lovren/Skirts/Jonno/Mignolet must be made up that we signed him......otherwise they would be copping a load more flak!

Edited by wilai
  • Like 2

^ He is his own worst enemy for sure.....but for me it's a little bit like worrying about the shed whilst your house is burning down behind youwink.png

Lovren/Skirts/Jonno/Mignolet must be made up that we signed him......otherwise they would be copping a load more flak!

This...

Balotelli is the least of worries right now - we've been piss poor all season and the defence inc the keeper are embarrassing at times.

• Like 1

I don't believe Rodgers actually wanted him. They didn't get in early enough on a quality striker and this had to have been a late "buy anyone with a name" deal. The Remy deal falling through and Borini not shifting would have contributed. Rodgers said it was a gamble.

yeah you could be right. carragher last night called him a panic buy and that's fair comment really.

sell him in january and go get berahino from baggies.

• Like 1

yeah you could be right. carragher last night called him a panic buy and that's fair comment really.

sell him in january and go get berahino from baggies.

Balotelli and Wellbeck both were sold for $16m, we are led to believe.

One is potentially more skilful and capable of greater things and the other runs all day,scores the odd goal and gives you 110%

AS SAF is not there any more a deal could have possibly been done.I know who I would rather have based on attitude alone.

Balotelli and Wellbeck both were sold for $16m, we are led to believe.

One is potentially more skilful and capable of greater things and the other runs all day,scores the odd goal and gives you 110%

AS SAF is not there any more a deal could have possibly been done.I know who I would rather have based on attitude alone.

SAF or no SAF that deal would never have been done.

• Like 1

Man U is a business. Having decided to sell to a direct competitor I suspect they would have sold to Liverpool if they had bid higher.

Or are you suggesting that Liverpool looked like a stronger competitor to Man U than did Arsenal? laugh.png