Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

bad time to be playing spurs this. they're playing well and with confidence, we're looking a bit leggy and have a bunch of knocks. lucas being out is a massive blow.

carmine keeps reminding everyone it is Spurs 4,000,001st match this season so they should be dead on their feet tomorrow mate.

Doubt it very much. Or you'd be tempted to play him and push Can into midfield?

I think we are better sticking with Can at the back, keep the formation, bring Ibe and Lallana in and hope Allen has a blinder.

i wouldn't move can yet. he's just grown into the role and is going all beckenbauer with those forward runs. allen's suddenly a really weak link in our squad. which as a £15m player is probably a good thing. sort of.

• Like 1

BBC Reporter on the streets in Liverpool, interviewing members of the public about their memories of the 1967 Derby match....

Already on here Jack sad.pngbiggrin.png

Ooops!!

Just goes to show... I am not on here as much as some!!laugh.png

Whoever posted it must have been quick. I only saw the report this morning.

The Bitters parked the bus...Martinez seemed very happy with that result in his post match, that just about sums up their ambition.

Massive game for us on Tuesday a must win !

Yes it is a massive game on tuesday night. Our 41st actually! Both teams will be going for the win. Could be a classic.

You made a point about how many games you've played before the Arsenal match also, but this will be our 39th match so only 2 games difference over the season is neither here nor there as an excuse when you lose wink.png

The reference to games played was with regards to stupid comments by van Gaal.

• Like 1

The Bitters parked the bus...Martinez seemed very happy with that result in his post match, that just about sums up their ambition.

Massive game for us on Tuesday a must win !

Yes it is a massive game on tuesday night. Our 41st actually! Both teams will be going for the win. Could be a classic.

You made a point about how many games you've played before the Arsenal match also, but this will be our 39th match so only 2 games difference over the season is neither here nor there as an excuse when you lose wink.png

Bob , I watched the Spurs vs Arsenal game to pass the time before our game , neither team impressed me , I was hoping it would be a draw . Thought Spurs just did enough to deserve their win . Harry Kane got both Spurs goals but cannot say I was that impressed with him . Thought the Arsenal keeper was very poor . But Tuesday is a must win .

I'm presuming this is just an ill thought out troll or are you just new to the beautiful game?

btw, great match analysis!

bad time to be playing spurs this. they're playing well and with confidence, we're looking a bit leggy and have a bunch of knocks. lucas being out is a massive blow.

carmine keeps reminding everyone it is Spurs 4,000,001st match this season so they should be dead on their feet tomorrow mate.

no Bob we won't because we're clearly much fitter than you lot. wink.png

• Like 1

BBC Reporter on the streets in Liverpool, interviewing members of the public about their memories of the 1967 Derby match....

Already on here Jack sad.pngbiggrin.png

Ooops!!

Just goes to show... I am not on here as much as some!!laugh.png

Whoever posted it must have been quick. I only saw the report this morning.

Yes I am quick Jack, Speedy Gonzalez they use to call me biggrin.png

And better.

:

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

And better.

:

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Good to se a bit of healthy argy bargy before the match......this one takes the cake though rij....."better" clap2.gif

Sterling deal still not done, 2 offers turned down already. Sterling gone in the summer, Ibe takes the baton?

If he does leave you can bet he'll join the likes of Owen, Torres and Suarez

christ doesn't bear thinking about. there'd be murder from the fans if they don't get him signed up. but the FSG model does seem to be very much get them on the cheap, sell them for a big profit if there's one to be had.

Sterling deal still not done, 2 offers turned down already. Sterling gone in the summer, Ibe takes the baton?

christ doesn't bear thinking about. there'd be murder from the fans if they don't get him signed up. but the FSG model does seem to be very much get them on the cheap, sell them for a big profit if there's one to be had.

It's mad isn't it, one side I think sign him up <deleted> on the other i think if the kid is stupid enough to not agree the great deal he has on the table and listen to his manager then more fool him. There is no better place for him to be at his age and time of his career.

How much you think we could get 40M+ maybe?

It's mad isn't it, one side I think sign him up <deleted> on the other i think if the kid is stupid enough to not agree the great deal he has on the table and listen to his manager then more fool him. There is no better place for him to be at his age and time of his career.

i don't want to think about it mate. but you'd have to be starting around there surely?

• Like 1

i don't want to think about it mate. but you'd have to be starting around there surely?

reckon 40 - 45M, let's hope he signs would be a serious blow to lose him

• Like 1

How much do you reckon for Sterling Bob 50 maybe 60 mill , We have two young men as good if not better waiting in the wings . Thats the way to do it (who use to say that ) tongue.png

How much do you reckon for Sterling Bob 50 maybe 60 mill , We have two young men as good if not better waiting in the wings . Thats the way to do it (who use to say that ) tongue.png

Sorry about that Bob , only just seen your earlier post , I reckon he is being led by his agent who will also make a fortune if young Raheem does go , F-----g agents

scourge of the modern game .

Sorry about that Bob , only just seen your earlier post , I reckon he is being led by his agent who will also make a fortune if young Raheem does go , F-----g agents

scourge of the modern game .

No worries, yes we do have some good young potential who may fill his boots, but to challenge for anything we need 2 of each really. Yes agents are the bottom feeders of this generation.

Who do you mean, exactly re: two others waiting in the wings?

• Like 1