Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Crikey, you don't have one player in the recently named England 16s,17s and 19s squads, so probably not a lot of producing and churning going to happen over the next few years whistling.gif still I suppose you could always buy a few of them players and call them your own biggrin.png

No one in the Under 20s or 21s either sad.png i'll update you on the under 18s as soon as it comes out whistling.gif

• Like 1

Crikey, you don't have one player in the recently named England 16s,17s and 19s squads, so probably not a lot of producing and churning going to happen over the next few years whistling.gif still I suppose you could always buy a few of them players and call them your own biggrin.png

No one in the Under 20s or 21s either sad.png i'll update you on the under 18s as soon as it comes out whistling.gif

Silly me, somehow I missed the Under 18s squad, anyway you'll be pleased to know you have one player in it, Ojo whistling.gifbiggrin.png

• Like 1

Fountain of knowledge, cheers fella wink.png

Silly me, somehow I missed the Under 18s squad, anyway you'll be pleased to know you have one player in it, Ojo whistling.gifbiggrin.png

But we bought him when he was 14 so that doesn't count whistling.gif

Fountain of knowledge, cheers fella wink.png

Just keeping you abreast of things Bob biggrin.png

• Like 1

Ha ha cheeky *******.

That statement says more about the <deleted> that made it.

You'd have to think that any genuine away fans on Sunday would be havn' a word with the dick that pulls that out and it would soon disappear.

• Like 1

Ha ha cheeky *******.

You'd have to think that any genuine away fans on Sunday would be havn' a word with the dick that pulls that out and it would soon disappear.

Let them have their fun Bob, they'll be scrapping it out with the spuds for a Europa place anyway.

• Like 2

Ha ha cheeky *******.

yeah couple of united fan mates have already said to me that they're embarrassed by it.

• Like 1

Ha ha cheeky *******.

wow. speaks volumes about the modern football fan that and what sort of prick would actually think a knighthood is a good thing.

bob won three european cups in his cardigan and carpet slippers. doesn't need anything else. can only assume that flag was put together by some middle class no-mark from surrey.

If it was a papal knighthood you would possibly feel differently, and I am sure your "like" friends would be the same.

Ha ha cheeky *******.

wow. speaks volumes about the modern football fan that and what sort of prick would actually think a knighthood is a good thing.

bob won three european cups in his cardigan and carpet slippers. doesn't need anything else. can only assume that flag was put together by some middle class no-mark from surrey.

If it was a papal knighthood you would possibly feel differently, and I am sure your "like" friends would be the same.

you'd be spectacularly wrong of course. but cheers like.

Poor performance that - Moreno out of position all game, Enre Can was obvious he would struggle in the aerial challenges, so the manager has to take a bit of blame also.

Cant argue with the result they were better all over the pitch... thought they should have scored more.

I was more disappointed with the fact that its was a big game but we just seemed out of sorts and lacked any intensity we have showed of late, gave them to much room in that first 30 plus minutes. We showed a bit of fight second half despite the sending off - so that was the only postives.

Must win against the Arsenal - seems even harder now but we must regroup and get over this.

• Like 1

Captain Fanastic! Gonna miss you lol

For your fleeting visit here I vote you Cockhead of the month!

Thanks very much, although Gerrard should also get a few votes.

Still don't understand why we can't bury teams though, up 2 nil done and dusted...nope, let's fall asleep Carrick and make it exciting.

Ha ha cheeky *******.

Let them have their fun Bob, they'll be scrapping it out with the spuds for a Europa place anyway.

Who will be scrapping it out with the Spuds ? biggrin.png