Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Alright mouth.

Just felt it needed to be said.

If you'd look properly, those who a couple of posts prior to yours were commenting about "unpleasantness" and "nobheads" were suddenly unable to read your drunken outburst. It was their silence I was commenting on more than you.

Alright mouth.

If you'd look properly, those who a couple of posts prior to yours were commenting about "unpleasantness" and "nobheads" were suddenly unable to read your drunken outburst. It was their silence I was commenting on more than you.

Fair enough.

My apology was genuine btw. I'm not a drunken prick consistently. I live in a country where booze is banned, at the time I posted was after my first night out in a long time on holiday. I really did not recall posting that and did feel embarrassed. Rightly so others should have gave me a cyber slap.

Possibly a bit overdue but needs to be said. This is the worst post I have seen on TVF.

You'll find him down Soi Balls...the aging cock gobbler hanging on to the dream where all cock gobblers of all ages and race are accepted as a race of cocks who love a bit of footer...but mostly over bearing cock

Also the response - or total lack of one speaks volumes. Not a word of condemnation. Not a word of criticism. Not even a word of comment. Not one word from anybody. It was as though everybody was tiptoeing around it, like a pile of vomit outside the pub door on a Sunday morning. Nobody wanted to go against good ole Bob.

I have the feeling that had the boot been on the other foot and it was me that dumped that lot on to Bob, I would have (quite rightly) been quickly buried under a s..tstorm of abuse, the report function would have been red hot and I would have been banned for life before I was out of bed.

Oh almost forgot, jellydog posted a "like", well done JD, and don't forget in your next post remind us that you are in Argentina - lest we forget. On a level with wilai, who when Bob eventually surfaced and explained that it was due to drink then sort of apologised, responded with a "nudge, nudge, what a lad eh" style of post.

Well it has been up there loud and proud for about 7 weeks now, so I would request that the mods leave it there as an example of what is perfectly acceptable on TVF.

I did apologise, what more do you want? Shall I send you some flowers?

Mods please ban me for a bit so that rot feels some justice. Wouldn't want him to lose any more sleep.

don't remember Rott....and can't be arsed looking for it but I'll go haa sip haa sip on the flowers if it makes you feel better coffee1.gif

Well it has been up there loud and proud for about 7 weeks now, so I would request that the mods leave it there as an example of what is perfectly acceptable on TVF.

There is a pm and report function. I didn't see it on the day and in the main, I mod this forum on my own. Mods cannot read every single post and sometimes rely on members to assist by reporting?

• Like 1

Wouldn't worry Mr BJ...just another example of the tiny totts rotties (poodles) getting upset when something gets chucked back at thembiggrin.png They troll every thread (with their chav mate snipped) and then get precious when they get stick in return.

Advice to the Tinies....stay on your own thread and there will be no problemwai2.gif

^More likely a sheep shagger from Rhyl/Prestatyn then biggrin.png So.....stop being so precious, stay off our fuckin thread.... and post on your own...if it still existscheesy.gif

In other news...good to see Bournemouth at home has been changed to Monday night as it will give the summer lads a chance to see their mumssmile.png

Edited by wilai

Alright mouth.

Fair enough.

My apology was genuine btw. I'm not a drunken prick consistently. I live in a country where booze is banned, at the time I posted was after my first night out in a long time on holiday. I really did not recall posting that and did feel embarrassed. Rightly so others should have gave me a cyber slap.

Deleted by Jellydog.

Edited by jellydog

Wilai, so Everton Valley is near Rhyl according to you?

When I lived there it was within a ten minute walk to Anfield and within fifteen to Goodison.

Have you ever been to Liverpool.

Ha Ha you are a loudmouthed embarrassment to all Liverpool supporters.

Wouldn't worry Mr BJ...just another example of the tiny totts rotties (poodles) getting upset when something gets chucked back at thembiggrin.png They troll every thread (with their chav mate snipped) and then get precious when they get stick in return.

Advice to the Tinies....stay on your own thread and there will be no problemwai2.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Benteke to LFC is illogical. Berahino totally logical.

This transfer talk of Benteke is either newspaper nonsense all you really have question what on earth Rodgers thinks he's doing if he is presumably the driving force behind it. It has panic buy written all over it.

Perhaps the same agent handling both Sterling aswell puts a spanner in the works of a Berahino transfer? Can't see how Aidy Ward is good news for either client. How do you deal with a guy that spouts off the type of rhetoric he's been doing!

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

Surely a panic buy would be a player purchased at the end of August. We're only 4 days into the transfer window.

Not about the timing, its about the need to get in a striker and not wanting to wait till the right one becomes available.

Surely a panic buy would be a player purchased at the end of August. We're only 4 days into the transfer window.

Not about the timing, its about the need to get in a striker and not wanting to wait till the right one becomes available.

Whatever way you look at it, last seasons "super Mario" last minute debacle would have an influence on our buy early strategy.

Also we currently have got 1 injury prone striker, 3 useless strikers, a second string striker and an unknown potential striker. That's a lot to sort out

There is a pm and report function. I didn't see it on the day and in the main, I mod this forum on my own. Mods cannot read every single post and sometimes rely on members to assist by reporting?

I mod this forum on my own.

sad.png

You know I didn't mean it like that JS tongue.png

Which ever way you look at it, IF we were to bring Benteke in, its certainly not a "panic buy".

I mod this forum on my own.

sad.png

You know I didn't mean it like that JS tongue.png

I'll kick his head in at Xmas Jockstar. :D

Or failing that I'll nick his chips...he hates that! ;)