Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

^ I don't think he'll do much in January, unless ravaged with injuries. Like you mentioned, he seems to have a knack for getting the best out of individuals, I get the feeling from this statement, "we did ok, but we can get much, much better" he wants to see what he can get out of what we have, including youth.

Haven't enjoyed a game like that since 2013/14.

Yeah great opportunity for some of the younger guys to make a claim under Klopp then.

Bit worried about Milners recent form, he's looked really odd, kind of looks weak in the challenge and starting to look leggy already, maybe too many games in sucession given the ground he covers ? Or is it the weight of being made captain - not sure what it is but he's surely better than this ?

I have to say starting see signs this Firmino could be some player !!

As much as Moreno was caught napping again I think Milner cost us that goal on Saturday. It certainly was his crap tackle that got Southampton their goal the week before.

It does look like he is getting worse, maybe he does need a rest as he did look a bit knackered on Saturday. Or maybe he is struggling to adapt, but I didn't think he did much before Klopp arrived.

Well City fans loved him, so there is hope yet.

You've clearly got damaged goods on your hands, send him back home to the Etihad will ya [and he ain't no central midfielder no matter how much he thinks he is].
  • Like 2

Good win for us tonight. Ruban weren't exactly great but it reminded me of Benitez days, getting the right result.

https://mobile.twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/662359170662998016/video/1

Yes, job done, as they say.

An important equalizer with the last kick of the game by Sion too !

The only thing I do not enjoy when watching them (on BT Sport) is Michael Owen's voice and pathetic punditry.

• Like 1

You don't stick away your chances in the premier league, you get punished. Very simple.

was very frustrating that. we didn't play particularly well but still didn't deserve to lose it and ultimately shot ourselves in the foot. a few things:

1. all our nervousness and lack of confidence in defence starts with our wizard of oz goalkeeper. mignolet lacks a heart, a brain and courage all at the same time. makes appalling decisions all the time and is far too timid for a top class goalkeeper. we need to replace him in january without question.

2. there's a lot of work to do on a couple of the youngsters who klopp has been picking, can and moreno particularly. they're both liabilities at the moment and concede possession far, far too cheaply in important areas. both need taking to one side, calming down and helping to make smarter decisions without panicking.

3. ibe is making great strides and becoming a nice pair on the right with clyne. if anything ibe needs to be still more positive, he's so quick and needs to realise that he can just tear away from opponents with his first touch, he doesn't need to wait and take two, three or four.

4. credit where due to opponents, palace had a solid game plan and executed it really well. they're an excellent team away from home with all their counter-attacking players and a good playmaker in the middle in cabaye. still can't be doing with that gobsh*te pardew though.

• Like 2

But ever the more satisfying when things like this happen:

CL quarter finals 2013. Dortmund needed to win to reach the semi finals. 90th minute, we're behind 2:1.

I bet quite a few fans missed this:

sorry, the clip is in german. And no, Hitler was not the commentator of the match ( especially after the second goal, you'll know what i mean :) )

• Like 1

You don't stick away your chances in the premier league, you get punished. Very simple.

was very frustrating that. we didn't play particularly well but still didn't deserve to lose it and ultimately shot ourselves in the foot. a few things:

1. all our nervousness and lack of confidence in defence starts with our wizard of oz goalkeeper. mignolet lacks a heart, a brain and courage all at the same time. makes appalling decisions all the time and is far too timid for a top class goalkeeper. we need to replace him in january without question.

2. there's a lot of work to do on a couple of the youngsters who klopp has been picking, can and moreno particularly. they're both liabilities at the moment and concede possession far, far too cheaply in important areas. both need taking to one side, calming down and helping to make smarter decisions without panicking.

3. ibe is making great strides and becoming a nice pair on the right with clyne. if anything ibe needs to be still more positive, he's so quick and needs to realise that he can just tear away from opponents with his first touch, he doesn't need to wait and take two, three or four.

4. credit where due to opponents, palace had a solid game plan and executed it really well. they're an excellent team away from home with all their counter-attacking players and a good playmaker in the middle in cabaye. still can't be doing with that gobsh*te pardew though.

I'm sure after a couple of months of observing Klopp will be plugging a couple of gaps in the jan window. Obviously i didn't see your game but I've never been particularily impressed with your keeper and with a better one the back four might be a completely different unit.

We've improved but were still shaky at the set piece mind no matter how good Loris is.

I still think Can has huge potential and completely agree about Ibe. He's a nightmare for a full back going in at pace.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

Angry Tory Boy loses the plotcheesy.gif Doubt he goes the away's anyway...but if he does, he'd better grow a beard before he turns up on Merseyside (or Ban Chang for that matter!)whistling.gif . What a pillock! (And who tf is Morino?biggrin.png )

https://youtu.be/Y3S1XLq3OCM

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif

Dopey sod has been sacked following his comments (was a partner in multi national law firm)

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/sacked-chelsea-fan-clive-oconnell-10411657

this is just <deleted> stupid. who hasn't said at least as bad about a rival team or its fans? ludicrous to lose your livelihood over that. i'm sure he knew he had a contract clause etc but still. anyway, he's probably loaded so he'll be alright. the tory <deleted>.

We need to get the stoke kid in this january ,migs aint good enough..*

Reports on sakho injury not good either.

yeah butland's looking good isn't he?

and i was hoping sakho being able to walk off without a stretcher meant his knee wasn't too bad. be gutted if it turns out to be months.

What do Liverpool fans think about Klopp moaning about all those who left early? Perhaps didn't get that in Dortmund. Is it an English thing, or a Sunday thing?

'And You'll Never Walk Alone'

Whenever it suites them! laugh.png

Remind me again of where you sit at your ground?*

I think Klopp was brutally subtle in his message.

What do Liverpool fans think about Klopp moaning about all those who left early? Perhaps didn't get that in Dortmund. Is it an English thing, or a Sunday thing?

'And You'll Never Walk Alone'

Whenever it suites them! laugh.png

Remind me again of where you sit at your ground?*

I think Klopp was brutally subtle in his message.

In the 70's & 80's East stand shelf side.

In the 90's Park Lane.

Since 2002, anywhere i can find a ticket, due to not living in the UK most of the year.

i'm glad he's said it. happens at every english club AFAIK, and at every game irrespective of day. i hate it and mates with season tickets can't stand it. you've paid all that money for a ticket that thousands of others wanted too and then you arrive late and leave with ten minutes ago? idiots.

Particularly goes against the grain in Liverpool. I'd love to have heard Shankly's take on it!

Edited by SantiSuk