Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Whilst rumors is just rumors the one being mooted about, a reunion of Klopp and Lewandowski must been a rather exciting one. Can't see the owners spending the kind of money needed but you never know...

not a bloody chance. he's about the best striker in europe at the moment and we'd need a] about £80m and b] champions league football to get him. i wouldn't say no to hummels, subotic and gundogan like.

Whilst rumors is just rumors the one being mooted about, a reunion of Klopp and Lewandowski must been a rather exciting one. Can't see the owners spending the kind of money needed but you never know...

not a bloody chance. he's about the best striker in europe at the moment and we'd need a] about £80m and b] champions league football to get him. i wouldn't say no to hummels, subotic and gundogan like.

I'd have thought Hummels is a distinct possibility. Superb player.

Lewandowski....carms your sense of humour aint failed you this morning!

I was just musing mate. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they got Hummels though.

i don't really know what sort of wages dortmund pay but i'm sure we could offer a good bit more. particularly if we ship out a few of the bigger-earning dead wood like enrique, skrtel, kolo etc. we also need a much better goalkeeper than our current flapper.

Talking of rumours....

Djibril Cisse 'held over sex-tape blackmail against Mathieu Valbuena'

By Danielle Joynson, Staff Reporter

Filed: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 10:13 UK
Last Updated: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 10:18 UK

Former Liverpool striker Djibril Cisse has reportedly been held by police in connection with an attempt to blackmailFrance international Mathieu Valbuena with an alleged sex tape.

Cisse, who used to play alongside Valbuena at Marseille, was one of four people arrested by police in Versailles, but is expected to be released in due course.

According to AFP, Cisse and a group of others tried to blackmail Valbuena by telling the Lyon footballer that they had a sex tape of him and his partner in their possession.

The report adds that the alleged video has not been found.

Edited by Chicog

Gomez out for 6 months with CL injury, such a shame, I think he would have been Klop's first choice centre half.

ah man really? that's horrible, poor kid. <deleted> england.

England is a truly evil place. tongue.png

not the place. just the bloody international callups. players, of all clubs, seem to get injured badly more often on &lt;deleted&gt; england duty. talking about gomez being out for 9 months now. &lt;deleted&gt; international football.

Gomez out for 6 months with CL injury, such a shame, I think he would have been Klop's first choice centre half.

ah man really? that's horrible, poor kid. <deleted> england.

England is a truly evil place. tongue.png

not the place. just the bloody international callups. players, of all clubs, seem to get injured badly more often on <deleted> england duty. talking about gomez being out for 9 months now. <deleted> international football.

Well Manchester is at least. ;)

nah mate, i like manchester. did lots of my growing up there, had some great times. still got irish side of the family there. manchester and liverpool are brothers really. so much in common and such base rivalry. i've said this before on here though. two cities divided by a &lt;deleted&gt; cotton trade.

• Like 2

nah mate, i like manchester. did lots of my growing up there, had some great times. still got irish side of the family there. manchester and liverpool are brothers really. so much in common and such base rivalry. i've said this before on here though. two cities divided by a <deleted> cotton trade.

And plenty more before the canal.