Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

I'm not sure if any English side can play the way Dortmund did under him. For one they train more often over there and there is no winter break here so they will be shattered by Xmas.

I'm sure though he can get more out of this side than Rogers did. Looking forward to seeing what he can do with Benteke given he tried to get him before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if any English side can play the way Dortmund did under him. For one they train more often over there and there is no winter break here so they will be shattered by Xmas.

I'm sure though he can get more out of this side than Rogers did. Looking forward to seeing what he can do with Benteke given he tried to get him before.

For me that is the most exciting thing about this appointment at this stage, that squad on paper without a manager should be playing more attractive football and winning more matches. All i would like to see is potential fulfilled, wherever that takes us, it takes us. I reckon Moreno and Clyne are going to benefit hugely, Firmino, and Klopp was interested in Benteke a few seasons back...lest we forget Markovic, I still think that lad has raw talent worth harnessing.

Markovic is on loan this season mate. Pity as he may have made a breakthrough under Klopp.

Yeah i know, and he probably would have been let go if Rodgers was still here in the summer, but now there is a chance he will come back in the summer and show us what he can do in the right environment. The lad has talent and Klopp can nurture that.

So pumped, really pumped by this appointment.

Honestly beside myself, FSG i tip my cynical, skeptical tinged flat cap to you...this is the greatest thing to happen to my club in years.

Klopp as person, as a manager is enough for me, but the doors this opens up with regard to players wanting to play for him....just beside myself!! Man-love extraordinaire!

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 2

One of the things I've read about him is he doesn't go meddling into transfer comittee stuff like Rogers did. That 13/14 season was great and literally every player who shone was a transfer comittee signing. Rogers' success that season in almost resulted in him asking for more power and then wasted a lot of money.

Not felt a buzz like this since Rafa.

• Like 2

Lucky they sure are. Remember the time you were excited to see the press conferences before and after the matches? No? Well, start preparing for that. They are entertaining as well...last roughly 20-30 minutes.

I hope we don't play each other in the knockout stage in the Europaleague this season. Would be a shame to knockout our previous coach :P

Lucky barstewards. Wanted him for Arsenal for several years. I'm guessing that Uncle Ancelotti would be more Stan Kroenke's style, unfortunately.

Not sure he'd be a good fit at the librarybiggrin.png

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/arsenal-play-football-like-an-orchestra-but-i-prefer-heavy-metal-jurgen-klopp-8920540.html

The 46-year-old, who recently signed a new deal to stay at the club until 2018

crying.gif

I'll come to terms with this and be over it....eventually....I hope.

Just listening to the first presser, loved the answer to the question "Jose Mourinho described himself as the special one, how would you describe yourself?"

"The normal one" clap2.gif

Like the fact he didn't say he had a tough job with the current situation/team.

"Full throttle football" thumbsup.gif

it was brilliant stuff that, hugely impressive. bet the players are watching that and can't wait to get started working with the man.

"the normal one" is fantastic.

• Like 2

Just listening to the first presser, loved the answer to the question "Jose Mourinho described himself as the special one, how would you describe yourself?"

As much as i like Klopp's sentiments in describing himself as normal it potentially leaves the door open for the incredibly irritating football press to make a big play on it for seasons to come. Not his fault but they really are a bunch of divvies.

As much as i like Klopp's sentiments in describing himself as normal it potentially leaves the door open for the incredibly irritating football press to make a big play on it for seasons to come. Not his fault but they really are a bunch of divvies.

oh for sure, as soon as I heard him say it, I first image that came to mind was back page head lines "the normal one" with a crazy picture of him.

oh for sure, as soon as I heard him say it, I first image that came to mind was back page head lines "the normal one" with a crazy picture of him.

You just know the tabloids are going to repeat it ad nauseum. Mindyou, Klopp's a superb communicator from what i've seen of him and he'll have the press in his pocket regardless. His presence in the league next season will really piss off Mourinho who will receive far less attention and this really amuses me.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 2

Apparently Nobby Likes to walk smile.png walk on walk on.....

Great character it seems,just what the premier league needs after the disgraceful antics of the special one this last month.

We just need Giggsy and Keano at United now instead of Van Dull.

You just know the tabloids are going to repeat it ad nauseum. Mindyou, Klopp's a superb communicator from what i've seen of him and he'll have the press in his pocket regardless. His presence in the league next season will really piss off Mourinho who will receive far less attention and this really amuses me.

oh absolutely mate, i fully expect to hear klopp call them the ballbags that they are when they deserve it. he was clear enough about it yesterday, let me do my job and stop taking photographs of me in my hotel etc. but you're right, they really are a bunch of useless, lazy, ignorant gets.