Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

mignolet remains a total and utter liability. be amazed if we're not looking and seeing what keepers might be available in january.

Get <deleted> Boggers in now, Mignolet cannot keep at the top level.

I think Origi should start in front of Benteke too, more movement.

Feel for Lovren

Ouch that was a horrendous challenge by Gardner.

Should be pulled up for that.

was a disgusting challenge that, got the ball first but knew exactly what he was doing leaving his studs up and intending to injure the player. sh*thouse stuff.

Whats up with yous ? The Gardner tackle was hard but fair in my eyes ,just bad luck that Lovren got injured.

Yeah well your eyes have something wrong with them.

Cataracts maybe?

First time iv'e ever agreed with Kurts whistling.gifbiggrin.png

Nothing wrong with that, the follow through of his kicking foot caught Lovren,

Whats up with yous ? The Gardner tackle was hard but fair in my eyes ,just bad luck that Lovren got injured.

Yeah well your eyes have something wrong with them.

Cataracts maybe?

First time iv'e ever agreed with Kurts whistling.gifbiggrin.png

Nothing wrong with that, the follow through of his kicking foot caught Lovren,

Atm as long as you get the ball the follow through, almost irrespective of the level of control and its potential damage seems to be deemed legal whether it needs addressing is another matter, imo probably does.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Well it was obviously a good...er..... draw.

_87191318_jurgenklopp.jpg

That was not a celebration, that was a thank you to the fans for lifting the atmosphere as requested by Klopp pre-match.

Still a bit weird after a draw, but if it keeps the fans motived to push the team on then that can only be a good thing.

• Like 1

That was not a celebration, that was a thank you to the fans for lifting the atmosphere as requested by Klopp pre-match.

Still a bit weird after a draw, but if it keeps the fans motived to push the team on then that can only be a good thing.

It wasn't unusual to see this after a draw or a loss when Klopp was at Dortmund. Maybe still happening without him.

• Like 2

Agree Bob. As Jellydog rightly points out. He used to do it at BVB even when they had lost games.

As to the Gardner incident, I havent seen replays, but his follow through seemed high and dangerous (as the injury sustained by Lovren shows!) Therefore, accidental or not, he was clearly not in control of the challenge, and arguably used excessive force. AFAIK that merits a Red! Fortunately for us, Sakho should be back in a week or so.smile.png

Agree Bob. As Jellydog rightly points out. He used to do it at BVB even when they had lost games.

As to the Gardner incident, I havent seen replays, but his follow through seemed high and dangerous (as the injury sustained by Lovren shows!) Therefore, accidental or not, he was clearly not in control of the challenge, and arguably used excessive force. AFAIK that merits a Red! Fortunately for us, Sakho should be back in a week or so.smile.png

Well you obviously don't need to see a replay as you saw it what happened in real time gigglem.gif

Edited by alfieconn

That's exactly the way i saw it. It is usually exactly the opposite of the way Rijit sees it above. Refs normally are pinging players for the follow through left, right and centre, regardless of contact with the ball.

That is great news re. Sakho thumbsup.gif

Edited by BangrakBob

It wasn't unusual to see this after a draw or a loss when Klopp was at Dortmund. Maybe still happening without him.

correct, happens regularly at dortmund. something english football fans and journalists might have known about if there weren't so many parochial knobheads around. manager and players saying thank you to the supporters for a great atmosphere - how dare they.

regards that sh*thouse gardner, made we wish we had an actual hatchet man in our team because he wanted putting in the hospital for that. still livid about it and about whichever berk was co-commentating and who claimed gardner raised his foot and studs "to protect himself".