Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Reading into that, then you boys must have had some defense!!

3rd in goals conceded. 2nd in clean sheets, yet the keeper is only 18th in Save Success Rate!!!!

I guess it confirms what you lt have been saying for a long time..... Mignolet is cr@p at crosses

he isn't just crap at crosses, his lack of any reliability at all just undermines everything we do. nobody trusts him, the defenders play more nervously because they don't know what he's going to do next and his distribution is the worst i have ever seen from a liverpool goalkeeper. we will go nowhere much higher as long as we have this liability between the sticks.

big yellow banana skin awaiting us at vicarage road today, watford have been playing well.

rumour about mignolet's hamstring seems to be true. team is: Bogdan, Clyne, Skrtel, Sakho, Moreno, Lucas, Can, Henderson, Firmino, Lallana, Coutinho.

big yellow banana skin awaiting us at vicarage road today, watford have been playing well.

rumour about mignolet's hamstring seems to be true. team is: Bogdan, Clyne, Skrtel, Sakho, Moreno, Lucas, Can, Henderson, Firmino, Lallana, Coutinho.

Our best results under Klopp have been with the false number 9, I like this line up.

Edited by BangrakBob

Our best results under Klopp have been with the false number 9, I like this line up.

Certainly looks like you wasted 32m on Benteke rolleyes.gif

Now there's a surprise.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thinking about it, Benteke's. Lack of mobility wouldnt be an issue probably suit the chavs either those. Or he'll sit and see no doubts his absolutely humungous contract out and end up somewhere like west ham On a majorly knockdown price or freebie.

Edited by rijit

yeah agreed, we seem to be much more comfortable with it and just make more chances. great news that sakho is back fit too.

Now there's a surprise.

He really isn't adapting or able to fit in to this system at the moment.

In recent performances he was let down by the attacking midfield, but he still didn't look good on his own merit.

I don't know if Klopp would play two up top if we had Ings or Sturridge fit or whether that would help Benteke.

We'll have to see yet.

Now there's a surprise.

He really isn't adapting or able to fit in to this system at the moment.

In recent performances he was let down by the attacking midfield, but he still didn't look good on his own merit.

I don't know if Klopp would play two up top if we had Ings or Sturridge fit or whether that would help Benteke.

We'll have to see yet.

He's fine as long as you deliver the ball to him in or near the box he'll get you goals,.no doubts he can finish with aplomb, but working the

line like a suarez or anything else other than a penalty box player unfortunately , imo, just aint gonna happen,well certainly not to the standard one would expect of a champions league standard player.

• Like 1

But as said b4 lets See, never a particularly good thing to watch a player being a 'victim ' of a new managers style.

Edited by rijit
  • Like 1

yeah agreed, we seem to be much more comfortable with it and just make more chances. great news that sakho is back fit too.

Seeing Sakho and Hendo on that team sheet makes me feel a bit more at ease also

I thought the first goal was OK until I saw a replay, now I think it was unlucky for Bog. The second was the type of goal we love to see, i don't blame him at all. You can see he is nervous, but that is to be expected; so give him a chance.

Henderson is playing some great cross field balls. Somebody should explain how to take advantage of them. get the ball back across into the box, and as soon as hendo crosses the ball, get p[layers into the box for an expected cross. Unfortunately neither of these things are happening. The ball gets crossed, the guy gets the ball and takes time to control it and look around a bit, finds nobody to whack the ball to in the box, and passes it back

Ibe needs to be on the pitch working with clyne, lucas needs a punt up the bum, and I would even consider bringing Benteke on to give them something else to think about. I think there are options here to beat Watford, but they need to be implemented NOW, not with 15 minutes to go.

Love the fact that we replaced Skirtle with Origi

Seeing Sakho and Hendo on that team sheet makes me feel a bit more at ease also

Sakho is putting in a Mangala-esque type performance

• Like 2