Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

big yellow banana skin awaiting us at vicarage road today, watford have been playing well.

rumour about mignolet's hamstring seems to be true. team is: Bogdan, Clyne, Skrtel, Sakho, Moreno, Lucas, Can, Henderson, Firmino, Lallana, Coutinho.

Our best results under Klopp have been with the false number 9, I like this line up.

yeah agreed, we seem to be much more comfortable with it and just make more chances. great news that sakho is back fit too.

Seeing Sakho and Hendo on that team sheet makes me feel a bit more at ease also

Sakho is putting in a Mangala-esque type performance

Damn! You got there first.

Rubbish!!!!! Brazilians non-existent, Mourinhio (not that one, but I am rubbish with all these foreign names) already looking abroad, an attack that want to wait for a red flag to attack. To me, Henderson, Chan, Skirtle, Clyne looked like the only players up for it. I would include lallana, but there was not enough end product.

Teams set up to stop us through the middle. If they do, we need wide men, if that is true we need benteke and Orgi on the pitch to aim at. After 30 minutes we should be able to see that is true. So change the <deleted> team so we can do it

I wish I had nellyp's optimism, I thought that was woeful. We are getting worse. Toothless and lacked creativity, defending a shambles. Sounds all too familiar.

Criminal amount of offsides too.

Bag-o-<deleted>...

edit* early optimism

There was no optimism from me. I thought it was woeful too. My first word was "rubbish'. Klopp would do well to bring through some academy kids to challenge established players ( especially in attacking areas), and I really believe he will

• Like 1

I wish I had nellyp's optimism, I thought that was woeful. We are getting worse. Toothless and lacked creativity, defending a shambles. Sounds all too familiar.

Criminal amount of offsides too.

Bag-o-<deleted>...

edit* early optimism

the defending and goalkeeping are beyond a joke and just show that it's nonsense to say we don't need to buy in january. we lack authority and leadership all over the place, too many players are powderpuff and have no attitude and we're just far too easy to boss out of games.

also think the manager got it wrong today really - that pitch and the conditions didn't help but it was clear after about 15 minutes that our front 3 wasn't working so it needed changing then to go more direct. firmino and coutinho didn't want to be there today so i'd have hauled them off on 20-odd and got a front 2 up there to at least give watford something to think about. was far, far too easy for them and while credit is due they didn't even have to play that well to beat us. see also newcastle. unacceptable.

• Like 2

Getting caught offside 127 times didnt help.Proper depressing show from us.

I would like to offer you words of encouragement, but frankly I saw nothing to enable me to do that,

Oh, your keeper had a better second half!

Dont worry ,alcohol & comfort food should help , thought we would be 9 points better off after the last 3 games,instead of 1 .The sticky plaster fix solution is not going to work

• Like 1

I would like to offer you words of encouragement, but frankly I saw nothing to enable me to do that,

Dont worry ,alcohol & comfort food should help , thought we would be 9 points better off after the last 3 games,instead of 1 .The sticky plaster fix solution is not going to work

I will vote for alcohol and comfort food.................. take a look at my avatar!!

I will vote for alcohol and comfort food.................. take a look at my avatar!!

I feel for you too!whistling.giftongue.png

Ddint see the game but tBh that watford strike force are a total nightmare 4 defenders, havnt seen many get a total handle on them.

Their movement.control, strength is outstanding.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ddint see the game but tBh that watford strike force are a total nightmare 4 defenders, havnt seen many get a total handle on them.

We seem to be the only team who can handle these ingenue attractive open footballing sides - beat Leicester 5-2, beat Watford 3-0, beat Palace who win everything away 2-1. Its the crappy trad foes like Norwich and West Brom that trip us up (plus a traditional opening day f-up at home to WHam)

We seem to be the only team who can handle these ingenue attractive open footballing sides - beat Leicester 5-2, beat Watford 3-0, beat Palace who win everything away 2-1. Its the crappy trad foes like Norwich and West Brom that trip us up (plus a traditional opening day f-up at home to WHam)

a lot , imo to do with timing of when you play these teams, we got really lucky with that when we played the likes of Bournemouth they get a few key players out ,, bingo, liike when we gave them a royal spanking ,, but now cant see that happening again atm

a lot , imo to do with timing of when you play these teams, we got really lucky with that when we played the likes of Bournemouth they get a few key players out ,, bingo, liike when we gave them a royal spanking ,, but now cant see that happening again atm

be a pair of good boys & go discuss it on ye own threads .cheers.

• Like 1

Now the honeymoon period is over, Jurgen know he has a massive job on his hands.

He cannot sort it out over the January window, but definitely needs a few key players to try and get into the CL. If we do not qualify for that, it makes his job so much harder, in that it will make it very difficult to entice top quality players next summer without CL football.

Liverpool were brilliant against City. Since then I think you've proved that that was a one-off and there's still a lot to do for Klopp. Today out-Klopped again by a team that never stopped working and wanting it.

It wasn't a one off, if team's let us play like that we will beat them. Southampton took a similar whipping in the cup. City without Kompany are beatable.

Klop wasn't "out-Klopped", Watford didn't do anything out of the ordinary. The Liverpool team as whole lack size, muscle, strength, heart, killer instinct and real quality. Definitely still a lot to do for Klopp. A lot to do in the transfer market, as half of these lads just aren't good enough.

It's nice to have some good results here and there, but whoever thought Klopp was going to whip out his magic duster and polish this turd have now had their reality check.

We will get there with Klopp, but not just yet.

• Like 1

Disagree about the out-klopped. Teams are now playing the heavy-press game used by the likes Dortmund, Barca, Bayern and of late Leicester, Spurs and Liverpool. Defend, press when you lose the ball, play on the break is becoming the way to play hence the unusually high number of away wins this season. In recent weeks I've seen Newcastle and Watford play that game vs Liverpool = out-klopped. [stoke and Liverpool had success this way vs City].

Pleased to see there was no team hand-holding this week, or is that reserved for only in front of the Kop.