Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Quick question. Gerrard. Take him back?

Honestly. IMO we do not need him but he needs a title so I'd have him in for his sake 2 mins of defensive midfield for 10 games. This team and Gerrard well I think he would trust these lot a lot more than previous teams he was in. YnWA

7 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Honestly. IMO we do not need him but he needs a title so I'd have him in for his sake 2 mins of defensive midfield for 10 games. This team and Gerrard well I think he would trust these lot a lot more than previous teams he was in. YnWA

Hilariously delusional! :post-4641-1156694572:

• Like 1

Strong <23 XI beat Chester 1st XI today in a friendly. Strange thing was that Sakho, who normally plays the full 90, was only given a 45 min run out. According to interim manager, this was pre-planned.... Back in the fold/shop window for Boxing Day??? or are there unreported injuries from last night?

1 hour ago, wilai said:

Strong <23 XI beat Chester 1st XI today in a friendly. Strange thing was that Sakho, who normally plays the full 90, was only given a 45 min run out. According to interim manager, this was pre-planned.... Back in the fold/shop window for Boxing Day??? or are there unreported injuries from last night?

Obviously guessing, but shop window no? Gomez is back now and obviously Lucas can do a job there. I'm look forward to seeing Gomez get a run, really want to see him on the park. Looked great at left back, is going to put him out there again?

4 hours ago, StevieH said:

that was ace. there's nothing quite so fun in football as beating everton with a late winner, their fans fume like nothing on earth. awful scrappy game but we imposed ourselves on it second half well enough and deserved the three points i thought. well played the defence and well played mane.

Yep I really enjoyed that match, I think we are much better off having a win like that going in to Christmas and New Year matches, 2 clean sheets and a dogged win at Goodison is just what the doctor ordered. 

I would like to see Firmino back up top, I guess we will with Sturridge being back and our Phil back in the fold. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Quick answer NO

What makes you think he will help you win a title when he has still won nowt in his career...hahahahah thanks for that ...keep on posting :post-4641-1156694083:

8 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Obviously guessing, but shop window no? Gomez is back now and obviously Lucas can do a job there. I'm look forward to seeing Gomez get a run, really want to see him on the park. Looked great at left back, is going to put him out there again?

Gomez played the full 90 so he is getting back to full fitness:smile:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, MrRed said:

League titles are what it is about...please lets not go down the stevei g road again

We got 18 league titles pal and pre 1990 something you had sweet fa in comparison so if titles is what it's all about your not much of a supporter. Listen son your most decorated player is a disgrace your soon to be top scorer is an absolute disgrace and you sound like a glory hunter so all makes sense. Your going down the pan and even Jose cannot stop that rot.

1 hour ago, MrRed said:

League titles are what it is about...please lets not go down the stevei g road again

Another thing to consider is all your titles or most of em were won by one bloke. We won ours through a dynasty called the boot room boys. Mid table pal get used to it. It's where you truly belong. Ask the sheikh he ain't gonna stop till your city is sky blue.

12 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Another thing to consider is all your titles or most of em were won by one bloke. We won ours through a dynasty called the boot room boys. Mid table pal get used to it. It's where you truly belong. Ask the sheikh he ain't gonna stop till your city is sky blue.

The Boot Room Dynasty .......spot on and look where it got you.

Top Four?

2 hours ago, MrRed said:

The Boot Room Dynasty .......spot on and look where it got you.

Top Four?

Got us the most successful club ever in uk and 2nd most successful club ever in europe. 5 European cups mate not a flash in the pan 20 years down to one man. 

In the past 26 years you haven't won the leagues and have 1 Champions league to your credit

You are not anywhere like you was all them years ago

'''The most successful club ever in the UK'' ???  You need to check your facts out.

''2nd most successful club ever in europe ''' and again deary me!!

Must try harder.

http://sokkaa.com/top-10-successful-clubs-europe-trophies-won/2/

''They were also the most successful club in Britain with 18 crowns until recently when Manchester United dethroned them.''

Edited by MrRed
link
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MrRed said:

In the past 26 years you haven't won the leagues and have 1 Champions league to your credit

You are not anywhere like you was all them years ago

'''The most successful club ever in the UK'' ???  You need to check your facts out.

''2nd most successful club ever in europe ''' and again deary me!!

Must try harder.

http://sokkaa.com/top-10-successful-clubs-europe-trophies-won/2/

''They were also the most successful club in Britain with 18 crowns until recently when Manchester United dethroned them.''

5 European cups. Makes us the top dog for uk teams. You best buy a sky blue top you glory hunter.

On 22/12/2016 at 10:54 PM, mrbojangles said:

I'm a blue and sat in the middle of MrRed and nev during a derby match (which City won) and can vouch that they are both life long reds.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Your from Rocy dale down the ale 55555

wonder where the Rca guy is from ? burken an egg ,maybe or ?

maybe he will enlighten us as he did take the liberty of calling me son lol :post-4641-1156694572::post-4641-1156693976:

3 minutes ago, MrRed said:

Your from Rocy dale down the ale 55555

wonder where the Rca guy is from ? burken an egg ,maybe or ?

maybe he will enlighten us as he did take the liberty of calling me son lol :post-4641-1156694572::post-4641-1156693976:

Where I'm from is no concern of yours but where my team is heading is you dirty devil. To be honest I like a lot about the manc teams a lot going for them but you know how it is Son. It's gotta be said. Straight to the Top btw. Yeah it's great feeling knowing were the top dogs again back where we belong. Born in birmingham.gypsy for a few. Last 10 in uk in london and last 2 NE thai. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Where I'm from is no concern of yours but where my team is heading is you dirty devil. To be honest I like a lot about the manc teams a lot going for them but you know how it is Son. It's gotta be said. Straight to the Top btw. Yeah it's great feeling knowing were the top dogs again back where we belong. Born in birmingham.gypsy for a few. Last 10 in uk in london and last 2 NE thai. 

Nice one Dad,very understandable coming from Birmingham that you support Liverpool as there is not much of a choice around your neck of the woods is there?? :post-4641-1156693976::sleepy:

I love your optimism although to be saying your top dogs again is stretching it 5555 tounge in cheek i know. Still won sweet FA.

Anyway always welcome for a pint in Khon Kaen City if around and a game is on. 

Straight to the top 

Merry Christmas Dad.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MrRed said:

Nice one Dad,very understandable coming from Birmingham that you support Liverpool as there is not much of a choice around your neck of the woods is there?? :post-4641-1156693976::sleepy:

I love your optimism although to be saying your top dogs again is stretching it 5555 tounge in cheek i know. Still won sweet FA.

Anyway always welcome for a pint in Khon Kaen City if around and a game is on. 

Straight to the top 

Merry Christmas Dad.

I just supported em from 1986. My mom's husband was rooting for the blue (yes yes he was rooting my mom too haha) so naturally I went for the reds and so it began. No arguments about Birmingham and it's lack of football teams or even fans that deserve a good team.