Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

6 minutes ago, StevieH said:

lord knows what team we're putting out against baggies today but it'll be a horrible scrap any which way. 

Yeah I don't think he will play the same shape as the first 45 minutes last week, but it still might be a similar ploy.

I just don't want to see Klavan on the park.

Just read 54 pages of this LFC forum and I am shocked and disturbed. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

"Where we are at" 

That's the kind of mentality that catches on and we were on top of Europe albeit for one season with nothing more than guts and glory less than 12 years ago. Had a great win a 2 years? before that with some youngsters too.

Been some turmoil been some emotional departures and perhaps even premature in regards to two managers but "where we are at" mentality is sad and defeatist and all the crap the 80's threw at the city of Liverpool and we still rose so can that fast. Read your memory books remember those glorious nights and pray for more because if we had nailed the uefa last season I believe you lot would be a lot more optimistic.

Amen.

Who'd av thought Chelsea would have lost at old Trafford.
There's still a few fixtures to play between the teams in the top 6 so we just need to keep winning and there's no reason why we can't finish in 3rd spot.
Palace up next with Sakho ineligible to play.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Hart to scouseland. Good move? Will he be welcomed there? Bob/Stevie what do you reckon.

hard to say. if you'd asked me four months ago i'd have snatched your hand off. but mignolet appears to have been to see the wizard and has got some courage, heart and brains from somewhere recently. 

i'd take hart because we need more experienced players and he's a reasonable leader and captain. long as he didn't cost silly money like.

5 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Hart to scouseland. Good move? Will he be welcomed there? Bob/Stevie what do you reckon.

Considering the amount of goals we leak year on year, our whole defense needs looking at and that includes the keeper. I'm not sure about Hart, but at least we know what he can do and he'd have a point to prove. Not many proven quality keepers about.

1 minute ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I asked as I'm not sure your fans will accept him based on his mancunian link.

we've no problem with city far as i'm aware. fans love james milner for example. biggest problem with hart is that he's not noticeably less rick-prone than our current keepers. torino fans apparently over-enamoured of him this season.

Matip, Klavan, and Lucas all carrying injuries and have not trained this week :sad: . Joe Gomez may be starting. Last time he started, Brendan was manager and Leicester were 5000/1 to win the league!

Hendo out for the season as well!:shock1:

4 hours ago, wilai said:

Matip, Klavan, and Lucas all carrying injuries and have not trained this week :sad: . Joe Gomez may be starting. Last time he started, Brendan was manager and Leicester were 5000/1 to win the league!

Hendo out for the season as well!:shock1:

This is bullshit, as good as Matip is, he is getting injured too much. The universe is throwing everything at this Top 4 push, christ on a bike!

• Like 1