Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

On 22/04/2017 at 5:26 PM, BangrakBob said:

Hi value is decreasing daily. Wonder how much we'll get for him

Any club that gives us cash for him this summer are mugs. You'd not gamble it given his injury record. Loan offers galore I reckon. 

3 minutes ago, StevieH said:

It's an ok first XI given the circumstances. But mental a team that might yet finish third is operating with a bench like that on the run in. 

Average age of the bench.....19!!!

8 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Our <deleted> defending is <deleted> beyond woeful it's amateur, it's <deleted> pethetic. 

Lovern having a <deleted> mare. 

i hate lovren. he's like skrtel 2.0. we're the top scorers in the division but have only the 6th best number of clean sheets. you don't get anywhere if you can't defend. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, StevieH said:

i hate lovren. he's like skrtel 2.0. we're the top scorers in the division but have only the 6th best number of clean sheets. you don't get anywhere if you can't defend. 

Hate to look how we are going in the scoring charts are we even top 10, but on the clean sheets I think we would be top 3?.

17 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Our <deleted> defending is <deleted> beyond woeful it's amateur, it's <deleted> pethetic. 

Lovern having a <deleted> mare. 

Sorry bout your rant Bob............never mind......your still 3 points up on us but what will happen next.....:whistling:

1 hour ago, petermik said:

Sorry bout your rant Bob............never mind......your still 3 points up on us but what will happen next.....:whistling:

You'll lose to City, draw at Arsenal and get beat at Tottenham. We'll win our remaining matches, if we can field a team :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, petermik said:

Lets see, United will be really boring to watch, kick lumps out of the opposition, a la Jose tactical genius,  maybe get a draw and Mourinho will behave like a brat at the post match press conference and blame everyone but himself.  

Then you will come on here and starting reminding us of how good you used to be.

Am i close?

• Like 1

Just now, carmine said:

Lets see, United will be really boring to watch, kick lumps out of the opposition, a la Jose tactical genius,  maybe get a draw and Mourinho will behave like a brat at the post match press conference and blame everyone but himself.  

Then you will come on here and starting reminding us of how good you used to be.

Am i close?

:laugh:

3 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

You'll lose to City, draw at Arsenal and get beat at Tottenham. We'll win our remaining matches, if we can field a team :thumbsup:

i'm concerned at this point, feels like we're really relying on klopp to drag us over the line by sheer force of personality. or a bit of magic from one of the brazilian pair. though even that wasn't enough yesterday. when even neanderthals like allardyce have worked out your achilles heel and can exploit it through the most basic of tactics, it's a bloody major problem. troy deeney is probably rubbing his hands in anticipation. watford are really, really crap and i'm still worried about us getting the three points there. 

5 minutes ago, StevieH said:

i'm concerned at this point, feels like we're really relying on klopp to drag us over the line by sheer force of personality. or a bit of magic from one of the brazilian pair. though even that wasn't enough yesterday. when even neanderthals like allardyce have worked out your achilles heel and can exploit it through the most basic of tactics, it's a bloody major problem. troy deeney is probably rubbing his hands in anticipation. watford are really, really crap and i'm still worried about us getting the three points there. 

The problem with having so many injured attackers is a shitte defence. those lads on the park yesterday should have been able to see off Palace at home. 

It is infuriating watching a really crap corner, bounce through 5 lads from the near post and Tekkers waltz in from 6 yards while Lovern and Can are daydreaming. Absolutely incredible.

Like you say, the problem is it's too easy to score against us. No matter how you play, just wait for Liverpool to give it you on a plate. 

If we don't make top 4, FSG are off the hook again. 

No mention of the Magical Mini Messi's on the Citeh thread so I'll bring you up to date here. Our kids beat them 3-2 costing them any chance of winning PL2. Woodburn (2) and Virtue with the goals. In our imperfect world though, it means EFC win the thing! Well done the Trickies!:partytime2:.....Hopefully we can dampen their spirits somewhat last game of the season (9th May) at Woodison!

On 24/04/2017 at 11:40 AM, StevieH said:

Reality bites. Concerned at this point. Lad you should have wiped your windows in December. 

So Sakho injury is not as bad as first thought so we could still flog him for a decent sum in the summer.

Lovren signs a new 4 year deal and 100K a week, encouraging for what should be a second string CH next season.

9 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

So Sakho injury is not as bad as first thought so we could still flog him for a decent sum in the summer.

Lovren signs a new 4 year deal and 100K a week, encouraging for what should be a second string CH next season.

Do you think he's signed to be a squad player ?  half a dozen games not in the team and he'll be throwing his toys out of the pram !

11 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

yeah we need a better starting CB than lovren next season. happy to have him in the squad but not as a defauly first XI player.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, alfieconn said:

Do you think he's signed to be a squad player ?  half a dozen games not in the team and he'll be throwing his toys out of the pram !

Well I hope that's the case, healthy competition Alfie.

At the same time he's been part of a back line that leaks way too many goals and we need to improve on that. 

28 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Well I hope that's the case, healthy competition Alfie.

At the same time he's been part of a back line that leaks way too many goals and we need to improve on that. 

he's also stupidly injury-prone. gets what is supposed to be a slight knock and is out for four matches. we need a reliable pair of CBs really.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StevieH said:

he's also stupidly injury-prone. gets what is supposed to be a slight knock and is out for four matches. we need a reliable pair of CBs really.

Yeah with Matip proving similar, a couple proper centre backs are required  

Pass the ball around and around and once we get close to the 18 yard box you can't see anyone breaking through. There is no inventive movement. 

It's got a goal.going in off Deeney's arse in 89th minute written all over this. 

48 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Lallana's back and coutinho goes off injured after 5 minutes ?

Just looked like a dead leg, should have run it off. 

Looked like a bad ass charley horse.

• Like 1