Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

6 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Iheanacho is a penalty box player, has a real eye for goal but struggles to lead the line and link up play. He has a lot to learn. He needs to drop down to championship or overseas on loan to learn with less pressure than he'll be under at City. Rumours are City are looking to part exchange him for that Dortmund lad (bloody Dortmund again...Forum team of the day).

Ahem that's Spurs BB and don't forget it kiddo!

59 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Iheanacho is a penalty box player, has a real eye for goal but struggles to lead the line and link up play. He has a lot to learn. He needs to drop down to championship or overseas on loan to learn with less pressure than he'll be under at City. Rumours are City are looking to part exchange him for that Dortmund lad (bloody Dortmund again...Forum team of the day).

Bit surprised with that overview tbh. At 20 his stats are already respectable but not seen enough to comment on link up play etc but I do believe he's scored a few winners which indicates to me that he can handle pressure at such a young age. 

3 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Bit surprised with that overview tbh. At 20 his stats are already respectable but not seen enough to comment on link up play etc but I do believe he's scored a few winners which indicates to me that he can handle pressure at such a young age. 

Me too. Gotta disagree on this one Bred. I prefer Iheancho than the younger Sturridge

58 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Ahem that's Spurs BB and don't forget it kiddo!

Aubeyemang for inheacho I don't think will happen. Dortmund have there own Dembele coming through the ranks. 19 years old ousmanne dembele. Looks decent.

16 hours ago, StevieH said:

you haven't made any points and keep banging on about attendances as if they're somehow relevant. monaco are top of ligue un and probably going to win it and get an average of about eight thousand watching them. newcastle united get over 50,000 at their home games but have just scrambled out of the championship.

bayern munich annual revenues 600m euros. dortmund, 280m euros. only figures that matter. like i said, it's like comparing west ham's cash with that of chelsea. they're not supposed to compete with one another.

All correct but you are wasting your time trying to explain.  

16 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^which point is very weak. I've made several points, which were:
Disagreeing with "Dortmund had no business even challenging Bayern let alone winning that league..."

and that
Dortmund has EUROPE'S HIGHEST AVERAGE ATTENDANCE, that means that they are not short of revenue and while not as rich as Bayern, Dortmund do have the resources to challenge Bayern as they did with Klopp and since.

I don't see any points!!

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^Aubeyemang for Nacho with a bunch of dosh going Dortmund's way obviously

I don't think that will come off but since this is the LFC thread maybe the real deal we are not seein here is coutinho for L.Suarez. I mean maybe it is dependent on CL qualification hence not much talk of it. 

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

I don't think that will come off but since this is the LFC thread maybe the real deal we are not seein here is coutinho for L.Suarez. I mean maybe it is dependent on CL qualification hence not much talk of it. 

i'd swap little phil for suarez in a heartbeat. it isn't going to happen like.

9 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

In your dreams.  Not going to be dependent on anything.

On 2017-5-5 at 8:28 AM, carmine said:

In your dreams.  Not going to be dependent on anything.

Lanzini stats are not half bad and I recall some interest but timing maybe was not right but if couts goes this lad might be the best option. Marginally better scoring rate too I think with 1-4 ratio and proven to a degree in the PL thus far.

5 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Lanzini stats are not half bad and I recall some interest but timing maybe was not right but if couts goes this lad might be the best option. Marginally better scoring rate too I think with 1-4 ratio and proven to a degree in the PL thus far.

I thought we were talking about Suarez?  

Lanzini's just an ok premier league player.  Nothing particularly special.  Suarez on the other hand is a very special player.

12 minutes ago, carmine said:

I thought we were talking about Suarez?  

Lanzini's just an ok premier league player.  Nothing particularly special.  Suarez on the other hand is a very special player.

I'm talking about filling voids and cracking on for our assault next season. Not sure but Lanzini has done pretty well and scored some vital goals and has a few M.O.M appraisals in a team lacking creative flair he had stood out so I'm wondering if he had a couple of extra gears if he's surrounded by more creative/motivated players. 

The most frustrating issue with that match was we all knew exactly how it would play out before it kicked off yet we hoped there would be some life, urgency in a team AGAIN given control of their destiny. 

It was obvious after 10 minutes, why wait until the 70th minute to bring on 2 of the most creative players you have with 2 and half games left. 

Doing our best to throw this away, can't see us walking over West Ham.

Edited by BangrakBob

7 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

The most frustrating issue with that match was we all knew exactly how it would play out before it kicked off yet we hoped there would be some life, urgency in a team AGAIN given control of their destiny. 

It was obvious after 10 minutes, why wait until the 70th minute to bring on 2 of the most creative players you have with 2 and half games left. 

I'm astonished by how crap you were.

22 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I'm astonished by how crap you were.

Saints didn't really come to play, but we knew that, and with what we have we just did the same thing again and hoped for a moment of brilliance. 

As soon as you see Origi up top and Firmino wide on the team sheet, you know we are going to be tepid. Nullifying our most creative outlet up front to accomodate a young striker who has no form and does not offer you anything and offers the opposition everything is puzzling. 

7 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

yep, spot on bob. limping towards the finish line and it was obvious early on against saints that it wasn't working. origi's a waste of space at the moment and the two brazilians weren't at the races either. change it at half time, get lallana on in midfield, shake it up a bit. it really is frustrating.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

The West Ham players will feel they did their bit last friday and i think you'll beat them quite easily.

1 minute ago, carmine said:

The West Ham players will feel they did their bit last friday and i think you'll beat them quite easily.

not playing like last night we won't, we were toothless. and west ham usually seem to play up against us, particularly at their place.

Kids spoilt the Trickies Championship party in the mini-derby, winning 2-1 at Woodison. Ojo and Alexander-Arnold with the goals.  Proper derby match in front of 17,000! Included a 20 man melee! Cracking stuff!:smile:

• Like 2

TEAM PLD PTS F A GD.

Liverpool 36 70 71 42 +29.

Arsenal 35 66 68 42 +26.

Now imagine these results occur...

Stoke v Arsenal 1-1.

West Ham v Liverpool 2-1.

Arsenal v Sunderland 3-0.

Arsenal v Everton 2-1.

Liverpool v Middlesbrough 2-0.

That would give us a final table like this:

TEAM PLD PTS F A GD.

Liverpool 38 73 74 44 +30.

Arsenal 38 73 74 44 +30.

If you kill yourself , it's called suicide .

If you kill someone , it's called homicide .

If you kill thousands , it's called genocide .

If you kill the King , it's called regicide .

If you kill your brother , it's called fratricide .

And , if you have 2 Premier League teams ,

and neither have won the League for over 20 years ,

it's called Merseyside.

Good luck guys--- always the Gooners 2nd favourite team..."really".....& .if we dont make it----then anyone but Man U.......................:coffee1:

• Like 1