Charity Events: Interview With Manchester United Legends In Pattaya

webfact

Manchester United Legends Visit Fabulous Pattaya 103 Fm

mu.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Manchester United legends Clayton Blackmore and Denis Irwin visited Pattaya this week on a whistle stop tour of the City to promote the up coming Charity events in June this year.

Full story: http://www.pattaya103.com/man-united-interview-pattaya/

pattaya_103_fm.png
--Pattaya 103 FM 2013-04-27

Related content:

Thaivisa YouTube Channel

I do hope they do better than the last "Legend" they had in Thailand---(Captain Marvel) Bryan Robson who ITV caught on hidden camera--Doing some very questionable things-- while running a bar in BKK.

Edited by oxo1947

I do hope they do better than the last "Legend" they had in Thailand---(Captain Marvel) Bryan Robson who ITV caught on hidden camera--Doing some very questionable things-- while running a bar in BKK.

Any use to film someone in private time with a hidden camera ? In 25 years making news and documentary I never had did things like this. You not even show a avatar in your profile and then shoot people with a hidden camera; not very ethical.

Edited by Scorpio1949

Any use to film someone in private time with a hidden camera ? In 25 years making news and documentary I never had did things like this. You not even show a avatar in your profile and then shoot people with a hidden camera; not very ethical.

Im guessing that someone else edited the scripts during your career?smile.png [yes I know theres an apostrophe missing in mine (sticky key)]