Miss Grand Thailand....... Are These Seriously The Best They Can Offer?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As expected they all look very 'white'.

I wonder how many still have their meat and two veg still attached

I wondered that about the first one but then I thought nope, it'd have be tucked all the way .... no, never mind.

Oh my eyes, they are hideous!!!

Oh wait, no there not.

You want to know what looks bad... the pictures people show you of the hot girls they were with at the bars. Proof that Beer goggles not only exist, but take a long time to wear off.

Hooters?

You must have high standards PattayaDingo!

They look wonderful to me! laugh.png

You weren´t looking at their faces coffee1.gif

We should think ourselves lucky theblether didn't take the shots. All we'd get to see is rear ends.

You must have high standards PattayaDingo!

They look wonderful to me! laugh.png

You weren´t looking at their faces coffee1.gif

We should think ourselves lucky theblether didn't take the shots. All we'd get to see is rear ends.

I wouldn't complain if he did Songhua. I'm an arse man myself. biggrin.png

• Like 1

Defenitely not my taste either ! The sexy Japanese dolls from orient-doll.com look way nicer to me. This misser are just fabricated for the job, all had nosejobs done clearly by the same clinic, and several other modifications. Just uninteresting and high-maintanance shoppingplazakids.

Article about the miss Korea girls who all have the exactly same face. ifQdCt0mkxHHs.gif

0MMzzLQ.gif

• Like 2

I grew up in a culture where white skin equalled sickness and tanned skin equalled healthy.

My beautiful Thai wife is Chocolate.....my favourite flavour.

So those porcelain figurines look beautiful, but for me.......vanilla is just bland.

Cheers.

Standard pageant stuff, and not overly different to the hi-so wannabe mallrats slinking around Emporium any given day of the week. If you want beautiful women with *distinctive* features, spend some time in Indonesia. The women in your photos have a very 'cookie cutter' look - I'd call it 'Bangkok Katoey' regardless of their sexual authenticity.

Hi-so boutique malls have a lot to answer for.Remember when Asian women had lovely long black hair and tanned skin ?

Banner-header.jpg

• Like 2

Link doesn't work for me. These things usually don't include some nice Isaan girls. Presume this is more of the same? Meh

You presume correctly. Just the standard 'opposite of what a Thai woman actually looks like' stuff - tall, white and brownette. As I said earlier, the Bangkok Katoey look.