Scooter Boy Stole My Honey

Young and wild, it hadn’t been a long relationship, just a few months. But I had committed to it, giving of my time, and providing everything without reservation.

I left the house yesterday. I noticed a scruffy guy sitting across the street on his formidable 110cc. Smoking a handrolled, staring at us. I stared back. He grinned, roared off. I felt uneasy, but I left anyway. I should have known, of course.

I was gone less than an hour. When I got back, I realized how stupid I'd been. The ba$tard had

walked a full twenty-five meters onto my land and stolen my honey. The entire d@mn
hive.

Edited by HeijoshinCool
  • Like 2

Whoa.

I'm seeing visions of the Jellystone Ranger building better and incrementally more elaborate security systems, only to be thwarted again and again by Yogi and BooBoo.

Pictures would be nice, and then everyone here can tell you what you need to do next...

Edited by impulse

When I opened this thread I was sure it was going to be about someone stealing your girlfriend/wife. clap2.gif

So tell us the truth, are you disappointed ?

No, it was a nice twist. Like listening to a joke that you think you know and being surprised by the ending.

• Like 1

A sad and sordid tale that is becoming all to common for farang men here in Thailand.

Sure sure, we understand. This honey was different, you had to taste it to see this. It was only relocated away from Issan because there were few wildflowers to collect pollen from.

You'll find after a couple of beers that most honeypots are the same, the best one is the one your sticking your....

hand in side.

• Like 1

Moving to Pub The rest of you beehive.

There have been no real stinging attacks yet but they do seem to be getting a bit of a buzz out of it.
Stop with the puns angry.png
verb (pertaining to honey) : punnet : to cease punning Edited by Songhua
  • Like 1

I'm wondering why this was exiled to Pub?

It's not a joke.

It really happened.

It concerns Thailand.

Is it my fault I'm funny?

Farang Pub

Discuss Night Life, restaurants, bars, music, movies, concerts, expat life, fun, or just a chat about everything Thailand.