Thai P M Yingluck To Speak On Asia's Future Of Asia

webfact

Thai PM to speak on Asia's future of Asia
By English News

13691891695642.jpg

BANGKOK, May 22 – Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra is attending an international forum on “The Future of Asia” in Japan, starting today.

She will speak on “Investing in the Future of Asia” and express her visions of the future of the region at the invitation of Japan’s Nikkei media corporation.

The international conference is held annually by Nikkei and the Japan Centre for Economic Research with the objective of promoting stability in Asia.

The Thai premier will be granted an audience with Crown Prince Naruhito and hold bilateral talks with her Japanese counterpart, Shinso Abe, during her working visit to the East Asian country today through Saturday.

Ms Yingluck is accompanied by business leaders from small- and medium-sized enterprises and the One Tambon One Product project. (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg
-- TNA 2013-05-22

One would hope that the PM meets with the builders of H.S Rail and fully understands the implications in such a venture, I know Japan PM Abe is coming to Burma with a consortium of business people, some of which are HSRail and also the PM of India will drop in at this meeting , HSR is on the agenda for discussion , no mention of Thailand to be at these talks.coffee1.gif

Edited by chainarong

Asia will become a much better place when my brother can return as PM of Thailand and run the country just as he should, I imagine that will be her main line. Problem is she is so ditsy she will have to practice it for some time in case she stuffs it up and is sacked by thaksin.

• Like 1

What's the pitch this time, Asia can only benefit from my brother's return to power in Thailand ?

How pathetically predictable..........

Einstein once said something along the lines of, insanity is repeating the same task over and over expecting different results.

It needs a sub-clause of,

Once all results are found to be the same, and fail, the denial of the cause goes beyond insanity and enters the realm of economics.

PM boosts Japan’s confidence in Thai mega projects
By English News

13692738066489.jpg

TOKYO, May 23 – Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra yesterday invited Japanese investors to join in the development of mega projects in Thailand for the growth of the Southeast Asian region.

Leading a delegation of Thai senior government officials and the private sector, she arrived in Tokyo Wednesday to participate in an international conference on “The Future of Asia” which opened yesterday and ends Saturday.

Prior to the conference, Ms Yingluck attended the Thai government sponsored Tokyo Roadshow under the theme “Building a Strong Foundation for Thailand and Asean.”

She urged Japanese investors to “jointly fulfill the dream for the future of the new generations of both countries” by investing in mega projects in Thailand including the Bt350 billion on water management, Bt2 trillion on infrastructure development and the extensive Dawei deep seaport project on Thai-Myanmar border which will open the door to the Indian Ocean and the West, whether South Asia, Central Asia, Africa and Europe.

She expressed her appreciation to the Japanese people for their confidence on Thailand and their willingness to invest in the Thai kingdom despite a massive flood disaster that severely hit the nation two years ago.

Deputy Prime Minister/Finance Minister Kittiratt Na-Ranong said he appreciated Japanese investor confidence in Thailand, especially the Dawei project, which he said will definitely benefit Japan.

He gave assurances that the investment procedures for Thailand’s infrastructure development under the Bt2 trillion loans will be transparent.

Thai Transport Minister Chadchat Sittipunt said the Bt2 trillion projects in Thailand’s transport and communication infrastructure will take seven years to complete. He said the strategy is clear and the projects will be profitable to Japanese investors. (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg
-- TNA 2013-05-23

"She expressed her appreciation to the Japanese people for their confidence on [sic] Thailand and their willingness to invest in the Thai kingdom despite a massive flood disaster that severely hit the nation two years ago."

post-46292-0-77653800-1369279979_thumb.j

"Deputy Prime Minister/Finance Minister Kittiratt Na-Ranong said he appreciated Japanese investor confidence in Thailand, especially the Dawei project, which he said will definitely benefit Japan."

post-46292-0-14679300-1369279954_thumb.j

Now he does realise the Dawei is in Myanmar not Thailand? With these two idiots representing Thailand I am surprised that anyone has confidence in Thailand.

Edited by waza
  • Like 1

And will she talk some more about what needs to be done in Thailand to get her brother back? And his jail sentence lifted? And all his money back? This woman is not for Asia. She is Shinwatra for Shinawatra, at all costs.

Did I miss some thing here.

She say's

"She urged Japanese investors to “jointly fulfill the dream for the
future of the new generations of both countries” by investing in mega
projects in Thailand including the Bt350 billion on water management"

I thought that was taken care of two years ago and now she is out looking for money to finance it.

Did I miss some thing here.

She say's

"She urged Japanese investors to “jointly fulfill the dream for the

future of the new generations of both countries” by investing in mega

projects in Thailand including the Bt350 billion on water management"

I thought that was taken care of two years ago and now she is out looking for money to finance it.

Wasn't there a news story a few days ago that told us that the Govt had just borrowed something like 200bill from Govt banks for this.

Like borrowed from themselves.

And will she talk some more about what needs to be done in Thailand to get her brother back? And his jail sentence lifted? And all his money back? This woman is not for Asia. She is Shinwatra for Shinawatra, at all costs.

Transitioning from perceived clone to perceived puppet is not a good idea at all.