Best Movers In Pattaya?

pmugghc

Anyone who knows good movers for shipping household items from Pattaya to Europe? What's the approx price for a half-container (20ft). What's included in terms of boxes, packing etc?

Sent from my Nexus 4

the price should be around 5000-7000 USD depending on freight rates.

best to contact international movers, also called "relocation services".

be careful, most will blow up their quotes unrealistically (12.000 - 15.000 USD).

• Like 1

Met Anchalie from Fair and Easy at BNI, seem like they're what they say on they say tin -fair priced and easy to work with. I'll dig her card out when I get back home

Sent from Android please excuse errors in type or judgement

• Like 1

I can recommend http://www.abs-relocations.com/en/ We used them 2 times, first from Denmark to Udon in Thailand and then from Udon to Bangkok, both time a 40 feet container size. If they got branch in Pattaya I don´t know, but their head office is in Bangkok. They offer good service and the price is OK. Wish you all a pleasant weekend.

if the price was ok, what was it like for a 40ft container?

Converted from Danish kroner to bath, it was about 375.000 bath all the way from Denmark to Udon Thani. This include 2 days of packing in Denmark of 55m3 and in Denmark salary is very high, about 1300 bath per hour per man. They used 6 men in Denmark. Unpacking in Udon Thani, all paper work, truck and shipping etc. We did not pay any tax in Thailand, because we send it in my wife name. From Udon Thani to Bangkok we pay 136.000 bath for the same amount also with 2 days packing and also unpacking in Bangkok. I think these prices are very fair and their service was very good and very professional in their jobs in both ends.

• Like 1

You could try doing it yourself by contacting a shipping agent/freight forwarder. They can arrange the delivery and pickup of the container, documentation, international shipping, and on-land shipping at your destination. You do the packing etc yourself. You'll save considerably on an international moving company as all you're paying for is the freight.

Don't forget to get the appropriate insurance and if you use an international moving company, don't be tempted to accept their bog standard insurance unless you understand the risks and exceptions.

• Like 1