Drunk Man arrested after throwing Paving Slabs at Tourists on Pattaya Beach

Rimmer

Drunk Man arrested after throwing Paving Slabs at Tourists on Pattaya Beach

arrest-2.jpg
PATTAYA:--A Thai Man, thought to be in his mid-thirties, was arrested late on Wednesday Night, after he was spotted throwing paving slabs at tourists.

The crazed man was seen by a Police Volunteer who was stationed on Pattaya Beach opposite the entrance to Soi 11.

The volunteer called for backup and the suspect was tackled to the ground after initially resisting arrest.

The suspect, who refused to give his real name, claimed he had reported the theft of a bag at Pattaya Police Station earlier in the night but Police were not willing to help him. For this reason he decided to get drunk

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/90980/drunk-man-arrested-throwing-paving-slabs-tourists-pattaya-beach/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-06-13

A Thai citizen arrested after frantic rampage in Pattaya city

thai.jpg

PATTAYA, 13 June 2013 (NNT) - A Thai male has been arrested by the Pattaya police force in Pattaya city after committing violent acts against foreign tourists.

Pattaya police were notified that a Thai male citizen had been throwing bricks at foreign tourists who were walking by during the night at Soi 11 of Beach Road (เลียบชายหาด) in Pattaya city. They immediately went to the scene.

Upon arrival, police spotted a 30-35 year old Thai male in white sports shorts throwing bricks at pedestrians walking along the sidewalk. Police arrested the suspect, who appeared to be intoxicated, and took him to the station so he could calm down. No charges were filed against the man.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2013-06-13 footer_n.gif

There you have it a tourist through a paving slab at a taxi, because the driver could not bear the sign of a finger, so he stopped and confronted the tourist - Now we have a Thai national who throws a paving slab at a tourist, which one got arrested and have to pony-up money Oh silly question. What a bunch of xenophobic morons the Thai police are.

Good memory

Ya the farang definitely got held responsible for his action. Unlike this Thai man...

• Like 1

The police did not want to charge him because the man already made claims he had no money...

He made a report earlier:

"he had reported the theft of a bag at Pattaya Police Station earlier in the night"

So there you go cant charge a man for money when they already know it was stolen...

Hang on a minute ! I know that guy, he's no Thai, that's that crazy drunken Aussie from Pukhet and they are not paving stones he is throwing they are ashtrays. You don't fool me me for one minute you liquored up yobbo !

Hang on a minute ! I know that guy, he's no Thai, that's that crazy drunken Aussie from Pukhet and they are not paving stones he is throwing they are ashtrays. You don't fool me me for one minute you liquored up yobbo !

I know that drunken mongrel! He's a right swine.

Real rocket scientist here. The police wouldn't help him with his report so he blames the farangs.

Sort of like the farang rocket scientists on TV who blame all Thais for virtually anything that happens ... or quite often anything they imagine may have happened or could have happened regardless of any tangible evidence.

Farangs blame Thais for everything!? We don't have to. Part of Thai life is about blaming others. Never take responsibility, just keep passing the buck 'puern' coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Real rocket scientist here. The police wouldn't help him with his report so he blames the farangs.

Sort of like the farang rocket scientists on TV who blame all Thais for virtually anything that happens ... or quite often anything they imagine may have happened or could have happened regardless of any tangible evidence.

+1

Anyway the poor lad was obviously distraught over the loss of his handbag and the scandalous indifference shown by the BIB.

Lobbing a few paving slabs at random farang probably seemed like a good idea at the time.

Compare this with the yob who threw a brick through a car windscreen seriously injuring a young woman, Thai, in Kanchanaburi. The police are threatening an attempted murder charge if and when he is caught.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by apetley

Its good to know that you won't object when he throws the concrete at you, but I'd wager you won't dipute the evidence- blood running down your face smile.png

However, I can appreciate Thai logic- farang not come Thailand, accident not happen...

Edited by Lancelot