Russian Resort Owner beaten-up on Pattaya’s Walking Street

Lite Beer

Russian Resort Owner beaten-up on Pattaya’s Walking Street

russia-22.jpg

A report of an assault by a group of 8 individuals was reported at Pattaya Police Station just after 5am on Sunday by a Russian Resort Owner and his Thai Girlfriend.

Mr. Dmitry Kozlov aged 36 and his Thai Girlfriend reported the incident which resulted in Mr. Kozlov sustaining a suspected broken nose and facial abrasions. The pair had come to Pattaya for a 3 day holiday and run a resort on the Island of Phangan in the South of Thailand.

The pair were standing on Walking Street in front of the P72 Restaurant when they were asked by a motorcyclist to step-aside so he could park. Initially Mr. Kozlov refused to move which made the driver angry. He placed a call to friends who were asked to attend the scene urgently.

- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/91407/russian-resort-owner-beaten-up-pattayas-walking-street/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PattayaOneNews+%28Pattaya+One+News%29#sthash.EYlkd2iw.dpuf

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-06-16

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eight against one with the very real possibility of knives or a gun being pulled the moment the outsider drops a few of them.

Maggots.

Aren't iron rods are their preferred instruments?

• Like 1

Handling oneself here will only trigger an escalation.

The mosai punk showed his martial arts prowess by summoning eight buddies who were only too happy to break the tedious monotony of their grub-like lives by getting a boot or two in on an overwhelmed loner.

Thai martial artistry ?? Eight against one with the very real possibility of knives or a gun being pulled the moment the outsider drops a few of them.

Maggots.

"four Ladyboy’s, three teenagers and one woman"

Not the "Hells Angels" ? rolleyes.gif A Russian RAMBO should have man handled that! tongue.png

At least to followup his BIG MOUTH beforehand! whistling.gif

Edited by ALFREDO
  • Like 1

Handling oneself here will only trigger an escalation.

The mosai punk showed his martial arts prowess by summoning eight buddies who were only too happy to break the tedious monotony of their grub-like lives by getting a boot or two in on an overwhelmed loner.

Thai martial artistry ?? Eight against one with the very real possibility of knives or a gun being pulled the moment the outsider drops a few of them.

Maggots.

I'm sure the Queensbury Boxing rules have never been heard of in Thailand.

• Like 1

Solution - Just step aside! tongue.png

"The pair were standing on Walking Street in front of the P72 Restaurant when they were asked by a motorcyclist to step-aside so he could park. Initially Mr. Kozlov refused to move which made the driver angry. He placed a call to friends who were asked to attend the scene urgently.

Before the rest of the group arrived Mr. Kozlov claimed he apologized to the driver and assumed the problem had been resolved.

A group of 8 people arrived consisting of four Ladyboy’s, three teenagers and one woman who, without consulting with the bike driver, set-upon Mr. Kozlov and his girlfriend who were able to escape and made their way straight to the Police Station."

Your run of the mill pack of rabid dogs at work...

• Like 2

Personally, I have been bumped by these dam_n drivers when walking around the soi's on walking street. The drives have absolutely no regard for pedestrians and believe that it is their right to run over or into anyone in their way. There have been occassions when I have left my elbow extended a bit and have caused their mirrors to be bent or broken off when they drive by. It hurts a bit but worth it. I think I will have to temper my attitude because I could end up the same as every other assulted falang with just a simple phone call by one of these pr*cks.

Why anybody would stand around and let somebody phone for reinforcements boggles the mind.

• Like 1

Another nail in the coffin for Pattaya and the rest of Thailand!

Nah. Just a stubborn Russian vs a motorbike driver & some of his ladyboy friends. Something like this could happen anywhere in the world. In fact, the damage being limited to a possible broken nose, I'd say it could've been much worse many other places in the world. Will never understand foreigners in Thailand who think they have to act like this. Yeah, the driver probably could have found another place to park. But why for the love of mike get in his face over it at 5 o'clock in the morning?? Someone's definition of manliness or what?

• Like 1