Looking for players to play miniature games like Warhammer

AymericG

Not so much miniature gaming I'm afraid, there are a few Magic:The Gathering shops around (there's one in Esplanade and one in the Metro Mall inside Sukhumvit MRT station) and a few other board game type places, here's a pretty new board game place:

https://www.facebook.com/NiniveGameStore?ref=ts&fref=ts

I haven't seen any other table-top gaming like Warhammer anywhere apart from Battlefield Bangkok, sorry if I wasn't clear on that, just meant fairly similar as in MTG or D&D-type places.

Battlefield Bangkok seemed like a nice community when I went, only needed a set of dice so had a bit of a poke around and left.

• 1 month later...

Warmachine player here. I'm still in the states for now, but will be moving to Thanyaburi in a few months. I was contemplating whether or not to bring my armies...looks like I should leave them behind. I might bring a few in case I find myself on Sukhumvit with nothing to do. Privateer Press does have a kickstarter for an online version of Warmachine. I'll probably focus my attention there, and on Might & Magic: duel of champions. I'll be headed to Gencon in Indianapolis this year. If any of you need something hard to get from there, just PM and we can make some sort of arrangement. I'll be in Thailand for a couple weeks in September if you wanted to trek out to Rangsit. Otherwise I can mail it.

Warmachine player here. I'm still in the states for now, but will be moving to Thanyaburi in a few months. I was contemplating whether or not to bring my armies...looks like I should leave them behind. I might bring a few in case I find myself on Sukhumvit with nothing to do. Privateer Press does have a kickstarter for an online version of Warmachine. I'll probably focus my attention there, and on Might & Magic: duel of champions. I'll be headed to Gencon in Indianapolis this year. If any of you need something hard to get from there, just PM and we can make some sort of arrangement. I'll be in Thailand for a couple weeks in September if you wanted to trek out to Rangsit. Otherwise I can mail it.

Yeah, I still haven't found any players yet around my side of Sukhumvit. Let me know if you find a place where to play :)

I'm thinking once I get there I'll start a meetup group or something and try to arrange something in the Future Park Mall area. I know there are some hobby/game shops there...I just don't think they do much tabletop stuff. Future Park is is on Khlong 1, and I'll be on Khlong 10....still a bit a of ride, but good deal easier than going into BK.

i have seen something similar to what you guys are on about. there is a games room/business with people i presume playing the games you mention

its at 101/1 sukhumvit about 150 meters into the soi on the left side and it is located above the hotels restaurant along woth other businesses which is seperate to the hotel building in the back

the games room is on the first floor you can see it from the road and the hotel is called the goldern pearl