Oman Air - Summer sale

yermanee

Book from today 20.06.2013 till 27.06.2013 for a 20 percent reduction for all classes.

Have checked flight for december and business class comes at 74.045 Baht all-in return from normally 89.000 Baht.

Seats are limited.

Enjoy !

Yermanee wai.gif

Edited by yermanee
  • Like 1

Have booked my winter flight again with them again this year. The good thing, for me at least, about flying with them is that I can use my mobile telephone throughout the flight in order to keep in touch with loved ones.

Off course this is best for those who have a fixed charge for Roaming. I do, less than the equivalent of 200 baht for unlimited data over 24 hours, so I can communicate to my heart's content.

Using mobiles on a flight to keep in touch with loved ones?

I wouldn't want to sit anywhere near you!

Can't you just stay off the phone to loved ones for less than a day or are you that in live or constantly checking up as you don't trust them?

I'd say the latter.

Jeez

Can't you just stay off the phone to loved ones for less than a day or are you that in live or constantly checking up as you don't trust them?

I'd say the latter.

Jeez

You use the network from Oman Air, on their planes. If it was not safe they would not have it,

What happens if you are running late, am sure your loved ones would like to know not to turn up at the airport at 11am when the delay means you will be there at 5pm.

I'd say the latter.

Jeez

You use the network from Oman Air, on their planes. If it was not safe they would not have it,

What happens if you are running late, am sure your loved ones would like to know not to turn up at the airport at 11am when the delay means you will be there at 5pm.

Agreed it would be usefull in such an occurence.

However you can also sent an email or message without disturbing your fellow passengers, that would be the polite way.

I am totally against using phones on planes.

Yermanee wink.png

• Like 2

Yermanee:

Thanks for this tip. I've just booked Business Class to Frankfurt and back in September, @ B74,175.

Last year I used Sri-Lankan. B56,000, but see their fares are now up to B65,000.

So for the extra B10,000, a different experience awaits (according to excellent passenger reviews of Oman in Skytrax). We'll see.

I make a separate booking from Frankfurt to Manchester and back with Lufthansa. I then don't pay the UK Passenger Tax on Business Class, and Oman only fly into Heathrow in the UK. LH B6,500 return, but still, 'door to door' a really good deal at B80,000.

Lufthansa are offering "special fares in Business Class (their words, not mine) from B110,000.

So, again, thanks for posting about Oman.

• Like 1

Yermanee:

Thanks for this tip. I've just booked Business Class to Frankfurt and back in September, @ B74,175.

Last year I used Sri-Lankan. B56,000, but see their fares are now up to B65,000.

So for the extra B10,000, a different experience awaits (according to excellent passenger reviews of Oman in Skytrax). We'll see.

I make a separate booking from Frankfurt to Manchester and back with Lufthansa. I then don't pay the UK Passenger Tax on Business Class, and Oman only fly into Heathrow in the UK. LH B6,500 return, but still, 'door to door' a really good deal at B80,000.

Lufthansa are offering "special fares in Business Class (their words, not mine) from B110,000.

So, again, thanks for posting about Oman.

You're very welcome, and I can assure you that you're in for a treat as my past experiences have made Oman Air my favorite airline.

See my trip report here : http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/602634-airline-trip-reports-let-us-know-about-your-flight/ post nr 13

Good luck

Yermanee wai.gif